剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
2号♥ 3号♥和4号♥
Number Two, Three, and Four.
伞学院都快到齐了
We almost have an Umbrella straight flush here.
雷 这是我另一个哥哥 迭戈
Ray, this is my other brother, Diego.
哥们 抱歉这样不请自来
Hey, man. Sorry to crash in here like this.
这人是谁
Hey, who is this guy?
赫布 他是小五在时间局的同事
Herb. He worked with Five at the Commission.
时间局
The Commission?
我们监控和维护时空的连续性
We monitor and maintain the time-space continuum.
-好 -不 是真的 我刚在那里回来
- Okay. - No, for real. I was just there.
很厉害 我看了时间线
It's awesome. Okay, I got to look at the timeline.
我知道引发末日的原因了
I know what causes doomsday.
是范娅
It's Vanya.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
怎么会
How?
她会炸毁迪利广场的联调局大楼
She's gonna blow up the federal building at Dealey Plaza
而总统一小时后就会经过那里
just as the president's passing through in less than one hour.
我们得立刻找到她 阻止她
We gotta find her and stop her, now.
-等等 是范娅暗♥杀♥总统的吗 -不是
- Wait, Vanya kills the president? - No, no, no.
爆♥炸♥导致车队开走了
See, the explosion causes the motorcade to drive off.
肯尼迪幸免于难
Kennedy lives.
大家都认为苏联是幕后黑手 包括总统
Everybody thinks Russia's behind it, including the president.
他和苏联互相攻击
He strikes back, they strike back.
很快 核弹就会满天飞
Before you know it, it's raining nukes.
-好吧 -我了个去
- Okay... - Holy shit.
雷 雷 宝贝
Ray? Ray, baby.
-你还好吧 -我不好
- Are... Are you okay? - No, I'm not okay.
首先 这混♥蛋♥和你另一个弟弟
First of all, this son of bitch beams into our living room
闯进了我们的客厅
with yet another one of your brothers,
他在说阻止你妹妹
and he's talking about stopping one of your sisters
炸毁某栋大楼
from blowing up some buildings,
还有我最好的地毯裹着一个死人 宝贝
and I got a dead man wrapped up in my best rug, babe.
好吧 我们能不能... 雷蒙德 雷
Okay. Okay, okay. Can we... Can we... Raymond. Ray. Ray.
或者我们可以用洗发水洗一洗地毯
Or we can have that shampooed.
我们还提供移尸服务
We also provide body removal services.
我爱你 雷蒙德·切斯特纳特
I love you, Raymond Chestnut...
我真希望我能有时间
and I really wish I had time
来安抚你的精神崩溃
for the nervous breakdown you so deserve.
但你必须要走了
But you have to go.
我必须要走了
I have to go.
那个新招募的人呢 那个蓬头山顶洞人呢
Hey, where's that new recruit? The shaggy hair, caveman face?
不知道 抱歉
No clue, sorry.
忠诚不是一种选择 而是一种生活方式
Loyalty isn't a choice, it's a lifestyle.
范娅 我不想继续折磨你
Vanya, I don't wanna keep doing this to you,
但我对公众负有责任
but I have a responsibility to the public,
我要知道你是谁
and I need to know who you are.
吃完 要凉了
Eat up, it's getting cold.
-我不想吃 -我知道你不想吃
- I don't want it. - I know you don't want it,
但你不能假装它不存在
but you can't pretend it doesn't exist.
我没有假装
I'm not pretending.
你当然是在假装
Of course you are.
你选择活在幻想中
You choose to live in a fantasy,
在一个虚幻的国度里
a land of make-believe
你就不必面对真实的自我
where you don't have to face up to who you really are.
与其面对自己存在的复杂性
Rather than face the complexities of your own existence,
你却选择躲在别人的生活中
you choose to hide inside someone else's.
在一个土农场里过着土生活
A silly life on a silly farm.
那不是你应有的人生
That's not meant for you.
希望能及时找到范娅
I hope we find Vanya in time.
即使你害怕 也不能再否认真实的自己
You can't deny your true self any longer, even if you are afraid.
-我不害怕 -那就吃吧
- I'm not afraid. - Then eat!
再吃一口 你可以走了
One more bite, and you can go.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is happening?
我们要阻止她
We've gotta stop her.
你必须要停止
You're going to have to terminate.
我在尽力 我在尽力
I'm trying! I'm trying!
她怎么还没死
How is she still alive?
我想起来了
I remember.
我想起来了
I remember.
各位 我有个问题
Question, guys.
我们要从谁的手里救出范娅
Who are we trying to save Vanya from?
联调局
FBI!
但如果他们现在都被顶到天花板上了
But if they're all sucking ceiling right now,
她怎么还没住手
why hasn't she stopped?
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表