剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
我看见了
I saw it.
亲眼所见
With my own eyes.
你在场
You were there.
我们都在
We all were.
该死
Shit.
我得打个电♥话♥
I need to make a phone call.
范娅
Vanya.
天哪 妈妈帮你 宝贝
Oh, God. Let Mama help you, honey.
让妈妈帮来你 没事的
Hey, let Mama help you. It's okay.
可以了
Here we go.
好
Okay.
宝贝
Oh, honey.
深呼吸 深吸一口气 宝贝
Honey, just take a deep breath. Deep breath, honey.
呼吸 呼吸
Just breathe. Just breathe.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, babe--
哈兰
Harlan.
哈兰 别
Harlan, stop it!
哈兰 哈兰 停下 宝贝
Harlan! Harlan, stop it, honey.
停下
Stop it!
宝贝 来 放松 我在这
Baby, come on. Relax. I gotcha.
我在 没事了 没事 好了
I gotcha. You're okay. You're okay. You're okay.
真是的
Oh, shit.
好 没事了 没事了
Okay, here we go. Here we go.
没事了
You're okay.
该死
Shit.
-喂 -西西
- Hello? - Sissy?
范娅
Vanya?
你去哪了
Where are you?
很抱歉我把旅行车开走了
I'm so sorry I took the station wagon.
别管那该死的破车
I don't care about the damn car.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-我没事 -出什么事了
- I'm fine. - What the hell happened?
我找到弟弟了
I found my younger brother.
什么
What?
怎么找到的
H-How?
说来话长
It's a long story.
哈兰还好吗
Is Harlan okay?
不 他不好
No, he's... he's... he's not okay.
唱机坏了 他就...
The record player broke, and he just...
你到底什么时候回来
Just-- When the hell are you coming back?
尽快 我保证
As soon as I can, I promise.
我很高兴你找到了真正的家人
I'm happy you found your real family--
-干什么 -我们没时间打电♥话♥了
- What the hell? - We don't have time for this.
你刚刚挂断的是我朋友的电♥话♥
That's my friend you just hung up on.
听我说
Listen to me.
实地调查员在追杀我们
Those people from the field are coming after us.
他们永远不会收手的
They are never going to stop.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
我们要团结一致
We need to stick together,
找到其他人 想办法阻止世界末日
find the others, figure out how to stop doomsday.
不管这个人是谁
Whoever this person is,
都不可能比世界末日重要
they can't be more important than the end of the world.
我们得走了
We need to go.
你饿吗
You hungry?
埃利奥特做了霉金枪鱼
Elliott's made moldy tuna.
是金枪鱼冻
It's a tuna mold.
不用了
I'll pass.
-我的衬衫呢 -你要去哪里
- Where's my shirt? - Where do you think you're going?
这一切都跟约翰·肯尼迪有关
This is all connected to JFK,
我爸爸也参与其中
and my dad's right in the middle of it.
所以他昨晚要攻击我
That's why he attacked me last night.
因为他知道我已经越来越接近...
'Cause he knows that I'm actually getting closer to--
对 你现在很适合战斗
Yeah, you're in such a fit state to fight.
应该马上出发
You should probably go right now.
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
你昨晚差点没命了
You almost got killed last night.
休息一天吧
Take a day off.
不敢相信我会被自己的父亲刺伤
I can't believe I got shanked by my own father.
我明白
I know.
太过分了
So rude.
说句安慰你的话
Hey, if it's any consolation,
他刺你的时候
he probably didn't know
可能不知道你是他儿子
that you were his son when he shanked you.
他还是...
Still...
他玩阴的
he cheap-shotted me.
光明正大地一对一 这混♥蛋♥根本没机会
Man to man, that son of a bitch wouldn't stand a chance.
当然
Of course he wouldn't.
你为什么跟着我
Why were you following me?
我以为你要甩掉我
I thought you were taking off on me.
跟其他人一样
What people do.
你躺在那里时
You know, when you were lying there,
我以为你死了
I... I thought you were dead.
我父母当时就是那样
That's how I found my parents.
脸朝下趴在客厅里
Facedown in the living room.
是入室抢劫
It was a home invasion.
该死
Shit.
你当时多大
How old were you?
四岁
Four.
你从没在组里提起过这个
You never talked about that in group.
我没跟任何人提起过
I never talked about that with anyone.
如果你想再
If you wanna stay longer...
待久一点
for a bit...
我觉得可以
I guess that's okay.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
我不像讨厌大多数人那样讨厌你可以吗
Is it okay that I don't hate you like I hate most people?
可以
Yeah.
对 我觉得可以
Yeah, that's okay by me.
-天哪 -你到底在干什么
- Jesus! - What the hell do you think you're doing?
真是搞不懂你
I don't understand you!
太重了吗
Too much?
拜托
Just...
轻点
be gentle.
不可能
Never.
别再说我从没为你做过什么了
Don't ever say I never did nothing for you,
你这个大笨蛋
you big galoot.
你找到她了
You found her?
达拉斯南区
South Dallas.
地狱般的地方
It's a hell of a place.
你肯定知道怎么找到他们
You sure know how to pick 'em.
埃利斯街75号♥
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
对不起 我一定找错地方了
I'm sorry, I must have the wrong address. I...
你找谁
Who you looking for?
艾莉森·哈格鲁弗斯
Allison Hargreeves.
你是说艾莉森·切斯特纳特
You mean Allison Chestnut.
切斯特纳特
Chestnut?
她是我妻子
My wife.
你介意我...
Would you mind if I, uh...
别客气
Knock yourself out.
不好意思 你要来一个吗
I'm sorry, did you want one?
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
艾莉森告诉我她有家人在北边 但...
Allison told me that she had family up north, but...
她没提过有哥哥
she never mentioned a brother.
而且她肯定没提过
And she certainly never mentioned a brother
有你这样的哥哥
that looked like you.
我们最近不怎么亲密
I guess we haven't been that close lately.
你要留在达拉斯吗
So you staying here in Dallas?
我在普莱诺街的单身公♥寓♥租了间房♥
I got a room at the Plano Street Rooming House for Solitary Men.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你觉得那里怎么样
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表