剧集 | 时间旅行者的妻子(2022) | 导航列表
You smell of shoe polish.
你一定很开心我揍了他
You must be glad I hit him.
为何?
Why?
我看过你的表情 你们吵架,你恨他
I saw your face. I saw you fighting. -You--you hated him.
我从未恨他
No, I never hate him.
我很想揍他那愚蠢,轻浮的嘴脸 但我不可能恨他
I mean, I could punch his stupid, thoughtless little face in, but I could never hate him.
他在做什么?
What's he doing?
回想过去
Remembering.
你们是自♥由♥而真心地 缔结婚姻吗?
to enter into marriage without coercion, freely and wholeheartedly?
是的‥
I have. -I have.
你们准备好接受上帝的孩子吗?
Are you prepared to accept children, lovingly from God?
遵循基♥督♥和教会的律法 抚养他长大
And to bring them up, according to the law of Christ and his church?
是的‥
I am. -I am.
我恨他那样对你
I hate what he did to you.
那是他认为该做的事
Oh, he did what he thought he had to.
他或许觉得我受够了
I guess 'cause he thought I couldn't take it anymore.
也因为他无能为力
And... -I, Henry... ...well, because he definitely couldn't.
老实说,我曾渴望孩子
Thing is, I wanted children.
渴望生下你的孩子 胜过世上任何事
I wanted your children more than anything in the world.
我也是 -你没有
And I want that too. -No.
无论健康或疾病
In sickness and in health...
试了五次后你放弃了
You gave up after five tries.
直至死亡将我们分离
...until death do us part.
我永远不可能放弃 我愿意做任何事
I would never have given up. I would have done anything.
那你为何愿意原谅我?
So how are you gonna forgive me?
我克蕾儿,请你亨利作我的丈夫
I, Clare, take you, Henry...
我可能得自己弄个明白
I guess I'm gonna have to figure that one out.
我应该要让你幸福的
But I'm supposed to make you happy.
谁跟你说的?
Who told you that?
彼此相爱与珍惜,至死不渝
To love and to cherish, until death do us part.
看看这张脸
Oh! Look at that face.
你现在几岁,28岁? -对
How old are you now? Twenty-eight?
28岁
Twenty-eight.
那我就是年长的女人
Mm. Hey, I'm the older woman.
终于,我喜欢这样
Finally! I like this.
亨利,我们没有义务让彼此幸福
Henry, we're not supposed to make each other happy.
如果做到了,那很好
If we do, great,
但这不是重点
but that's not the point.
我们结婚了
We're getting married.
没有浪漫约会,度假 出去度周末
Not going on a hot date, or a vacation, or a weekend away somewhere,
而是正式走入婚姻
but, actually... getting married.
看看我们
I mean, look at us.
你看
Look.
我们看起来是要去度假吗?
Do we look like we're gonna go on vacation?
这样就像在暴风雨中启航
It's like... ...like setting sail, into a storm.
而你也知道一定挺不过去
And you know for a fact, you both won't make it out the other side.
所以你怎么做?
So what do you do?
你会想尽办法撑下去
You cling on for as long as you can,
因为你知道这是最好的安排
because you know, that this is as good as anything ever gets.
让我的幸福时光更幸福
Make my happy days happier...
在悲伤日子中陪我分担
make my sad days bearable.
如果你原谅伤害你的我 我也会这么做
And if you forgive me when I hurt you, I'll try to do the same for you.
一言为定?
Deal?
好
Okay.
我好想你
I miss you.
你说什么? -我好想你‥
Uh, sorry, what? -I miss you.
年轻,暴躁,讨厌的你
You... you... ...young, angry, asshole you.
是我改变了你吗?
Did I make you change?
我赶走了原本的你吗?
Did I chase you away?
我‥
Well, uh, I...
有空常来看看我
Come see me sometimes.
你说什么? -如果你时空旅行到这里
Excuse me? -Well, if you time travel here,
就来看我
come see me.
你是我老公,我有这个资格
You're my husband, I'm entitled.
这样不会‥
Isn't that,
有一点‥
uh... a bit...
亨利,我们结婚了
Henry, we're married.
我现在宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you man and wife.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may now kiss the bride.
别担心,年轻人等等就回来了
Don't worry. Junior will be back in a bit.
我很想你
I've missed you.
同志
Hey there, comrade.
有趣的要来了
Here comes the funny.
这样太怪了 叫我有空来看你实在很不合理
No, but it's too weird. It's a weird idea, me coming to see you now and then.
我就是他
I mean, I'm just him.
只是个结扎的男人
I'm just basically the guy who got a vasectomy.
还没有,你不是
Not yet you're not.
本季终
剧集 | 时间旅行者的妻子(2022) | 导航列表