剧集 | 时间旅行者的妻子(2022) | 导航列表
亨利?
Henry?
亨利,你回来了吗?
Henry, are you back?
对‥我回来了,我没事
Yeah, yeah, I'm--I'm back.I'm okay.
你去哪里了?
Where did you go?
跟戈梅兹在酒吧
Uh, Gomez, a bar.
不重要啦,午餐赶得上吗?
It doesn't matter. How are we doing on lunch?
就是现在了 要说你人不舒服吗?
Well, it's pretty much now. Do you want me to say you're ill?
不用‥我好了‥
No. No, no, I'm coming. Just, uh...
再帮我拖一下,好吗?
cover for me a bit, okay?
好的
Okay.
就这一次,对我温柔点吧
I mean, go easy on me for once, all right?
你也温柔点
Well, you go easy on me.
好的‥
HENRY, 28: Okay. Okay.
我尽量
I'll do my best.
你最好做到
Yeah, you do that.
你也是
Yeah, you too.
该死
Oh, fuck.
该死
Fuck.
闻起来真香,对吧?
Smells lovely, doesn't it?
有人也喜欢闻汤吗?
Is anyone else enjoying smelling the soup?
我们开始吃吧,亨利马上就来
Look, we can start. Henry will be down in a moment.
我开始吸了,汤越来越少了
I think I'm starting to inhale it. The level's going down.
他是客人,亲爱的,我们可以等
He's our guest, darling. We don't mind waiting.
要我去找他吗? 他可能被压在重物下面
Do you want me to go look for him? Maybe he's trapped under something heavy.
马克,够了
Mark, stop it.
听着,我就老实说吧
Okay, listen. I'm just going to be very honest, okay?
注意,这里有家人
Careful, there's family at this table.
马克
Mark.
亨利和我‥
Henry and I have been sort of fighting.
算是在吵架 不是大吵,但是‥
I mean, not really fighting, just, you know--
没错 -我知道了‥
Right, -Well, I--I see. So--
他一会儿就下来‥
He's gonna be down in a minute, and, uh,
我只想说,友善一点
you know, I'm just saying, be nice.
别审问他
Don't--don't interrogate him.
当然不会
Of course not.
我是在跟你说,爸 -我吗‥?
I'm talking to you, Dad. -Me?
我们当然会很友善
No, of course, we'll be nice.
我们很期待认识他
We're excited to get to know him.
你才是跟他吵架的人‥
You were the one doing the fighting.
我们不算是在吵架‥
Well, we weren't fighting exactly.
只是‥
It was just...
他说了一些我不认同的话
He said some things I didn't like very much.
或许是我太‥
And, you know, maybe I got... a little bit too, um,
可能我太爱批评了
I don't know, judgmental.
对不起‥各位
HENRY, 28: Sorry! Sorry, everyone.
你们该先用餐的
You should have started without me.
闻起来真香
Wow. Smells absolutely delicious.
不是‥
No. Uh. No.
这个吗‥?
Oh, this.
不用我说吧 千万别和克蕾儿唱反调
Yeah, well, I don't have to tell you guys.Never disagree with Clare, right?
我没打他,我没打你
I didn't hit him. Jesus! I didn't hit you.
没错‥她当然没打我
No, no, she definitely didn't hit me.
这只是普通的‥
No, this was just general, you know...
日常损耗?
Wear and tear?
我在浴室跌倒了 -他在浴室跌倒了
I fell in the shower. -He fell in the shower.
摔得很重,搞得一团糟
Yeah, really badly. Made a real mess of myself.
他真的摔得很重
Yeah, it was a bad fall. It was very bad.
那你干嘛不说呢?
Well, then why didn't you say something?
我忘了‥ -忘了?
I forgot. -Forgot?
她忘了,因为他们在吵架
Yeah, she forgot. You know, because of the fight.
我们根本没吵架 我们没吵过架,对吧?
Oh, we weren't fighting. There was no fight at all. We never really fight, do we, Clare?
好的 -因为我太爱批评
Mm-hmm. I was, uh, being judgmental.
记得我刚一直批评?
Remember how I was being judgmental?
克蕾儿刚刚跟我们说了
Yeah, Clare was just saying about that.
对,我刚说过了
Yeah, I was just saying that, uh,
所以我很内疚
you know, that's why I felt bad.
因为‥我忘记你跌倒了
Because I forgot about the fall.
亨利,你父母呢? 克蕾儿好像没提过他们
So, Henry, what about your parents? Clare hasn't really mentioned them.
大概是忘了
Probably forgot.
我爸是芝加哥爱乐的小提琴手
Uh, well, my dad plays violin for the, uh, Chicago Philharmonic.
天哪,太厉害了,真的?
Oh, my goodness, that's amazing. Really?
我们看过芝加哥爱乐
We've been to the Chicago Philharmonic.
应该看过吧
Yeah. I guess you would have. Yeah. Oh, that's so impressive.
真厉害,他是第一小提琴手吗?
Is he, um, the first violinist?
不是,他只是小提琴手
No, just a violinist.
那你母亲呢?
And what about your mother?
我妈在我小时候就过世
Uh, my mother died when I was young.
亲爱的,很抱歉
Oh, dear, I'm so sorry. -Yeah, she was a singer.
她是位歌♥手,和我爸共事
Worked with my dad.
他妈妈是安妮特琳鲁宾逊
His mom was Annette Lyn Robinson.
不是吧,真的‥?
No! Really? -Really?
她确实很厉害
Yeah. She was quite something.
她棒极了
Oh, she was extraordinary.
我们还有几张她的专辑
We actually have several of her recordings here.
你认识她吧,菲利普
You know who that is, don't you, Philip?
当然‥她是出色的歌♥手 出众的女人
Yes, of course. She was a remarkable performer. Remarkable woman.
我也觉得,但她是我妈
Well I thought so, but she was my mom.
这道汤,闻起来太香了吧
But this--this soup, I mean, wow. It's, uh--Smells delicious.
抱歉延误大家 都怪我像笨蛋一样摔倒
Sorry I delayed it all -by falling over like an idiot.
艾莉西娅是大提琴手 -我是美发师
You know, Alicia is a cellist. -I'm a hairdresser.
艾莉西娅会拉大提琴 这是她的梦想
Alicia plays the cello. It's always been her dream.
不是,我是美发师 我喜欢当美发师
No, I'm a hairdresser. I like being a hairdresser.
我有个问题
Excuse me, I have a question.
你晚下楼是因为你在浴室摔倒
You were late down here because you fell over in the shower--
我们刚讲过了,马克
I think we've covered this, Mark.
你们是何时吵架的?
So, when did you have the fight?
这重要吗?
Does it matter?
你说吵架害你忘了亨利受伤
Well, you said the fight made you forget about Henry hurting himself.
表示吵架是摔倒之后的事
So it must have been after it,
那怎么会有时间吵架?
but I don't see how there was time.
马克,我们现在是在法庭上吗?
We're not in court, Mark. Are we in court right now?
我们没吵架,只是我爱批评而已
Well, we didn't have a fight. I was being judgmental, that's all.
我太吹毛求疵,可以了吗?
A little bit critical. Now leave it.
亨利的父亲可以教你 -什么?
Henry's father could give you lessons.
他会美发吗?
In hairdressing? Does he do that?
他能让你回到正轨,艾莉西娅
He could get you back on track, Alicia.
我就在正轨上 我在做我擅长的事
I am on track. I'm doing something I'm good at.
你为何要一直讲大提琴 我拉得烂透了
Why do you keep going on about the cello which I sucked.
因为母亲有资格为女儿感到骄傲
Because a mother is allowed to be proud of her daughter.
大提琴手和艺术家
The cellist and the artist.
我是念艺术的,妈
I'm an art student, Mom.
这不叫感到骄傲,这叫失望
That's not being proud, that's being disappointed.
知道一个人能更好,不叫失望
It's not being disappointed to know that a person -could do better.
那就是失望
Yes it is.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
不好意思,我以为我清干净了
Sorry about that. Yeah. Uh, thought I'd got all that.
别担心,都清干净了 跟新的一样
Don't worry, I've, uh, cleaned up. All good as new.
我确认一下
Just, uh, so I'm clear.
你倒在浴室地板上 裸身,流着血
You're lying there on the bathroom floor, naked and bleeding,
这时候,克蕾儿突然吹毛求疵
and somehow at this moment, Clare becomes a bit too critical.
然后就留你在地上
And then she just leaves you there,
忘掉整件事 但依稀记得自己‥
forgets the entire incident but, nonetheless, has some vague memory
有点爱批评
that she might have been a bit judgmental.
是这样吗?
That about it.
去死啦
Fuck off.
你给我去死
Really. Just fuck the fuck off. -Mm-hmm.
知道我受够什么了吗?
CLARE, 20: You know what I've had enough of?
所有事情
Everything!
妈,你女儿是美发师
Mom, your daughter is a hairdresser
她很开心,有什么不好?
and she is perfectly happy about it, and that is totally fine.
剧集 | 时间旅行者的妻子(2022) | 导航列表