剧集 | 时间旅行者的妻子(2022) | 导航列表
♪ I'm gettin' married In the morning ♪
♪ Ding, dong The bells are gonna chime ♪
♪ Pull out the stopper Let's have a whopper ♪
♪ But get me to the church On time ♪
♪ I got to be there In the morning ♪
♪ Spruced up And lookin' in my prime ♪
♪ Girls, come and kiss me Show how you'll miss me ♪
♪ But get me to the church On time ♪
♪ If I am dancing Roll up the floor ♪
♪ If I am whistling ...me out the door... ♪
♪ When I get married In the morning ♪
♪ Ding, dong The bells are gonna chime ♪
♪ Kick up a rumpus But don't lose the compass ♪
♪ And get me to the church... ♪
♪ ...Feather and tar me Call out the Army ♪
♪ -But get me to the church ♪ -Get me to the church ♪
♪ Oh, for God's sake ♪
♪ Get me to the church on time! ♪
♪ Love is not for you ♪
♪ What's good for the gander ♪
♪ Gotta be good for the groove ♪
♪ She's getting married! ♪
♪ Looking in her prime! ♪
♪ Ding-ding ding dong! ♪
♪ Get me to the church ♪
♪ "我早上要结婚了"♪
♪ I'm gettin' married In the mornin' ♪
♪ "钟声准备响起"♪
♪ Ding dong! The bells are gonna chime ♪
♪ "打开酒瓶,饮酒狂欢"♪
♪ Pull out the stopper Let's have a whopper ♪
♪ "但得准时送我到教堂"♪
♪ But get me to the church On time! ♪
♪ -"我得早上抵达那里" -"她要结婚了‥"♪
♪ I've gotta be there In the mornin' ♪
♪ "盛装打扮及回顾黄金时期‥"♪
♪ Spruced up And lookin' in my prime ♪
♪ "男人过来吻我 快表达出你的相思"♪
♪ Boys, come and kiss me Show how you'll miss me ♪
♪ "但得准时送我到教堂"♪
♪ But get me to the church On time! ♪
♪ "当我跳舞,在地上打滚"♪
♪ If I am dancing Roll up the floor ♪
♪ "我一吹口哨,尽快出门‥"♪
♪ If I am whistling ...me out the door! ♪
♪ "我早上要结婚了"♪
♪ For I'm gettin' married In the morning ♪
♪ "钟声准备响起"♪
♪ Ding dong! The bells are gonna chime ♪
♪ "尽情玩但别失去理智‥"♪
♪ Kick up a rumpus But don't lose the compass ♪
♪ "送我到教堂‥"♪
♪ And get me to the church ♪
♪ "在上帝份上,送我到教堂‥"♪
♪ For Pete's sake Get me to the church ♪
♪ "准时送到‥"♪
♪ On time... ♪
"婚礼影片最终版"
"婚礼影片最终版"
"歌♥剧新闻杂♥志♥"
"距离婚礼五周"
"我爱你"
"验孕棒"
"怀孕"
"距离婚礼四周"
"距离婚礼三周"
"距离婚礼两天"
"距离婚礼一周"
"《汤姆的午夜花♥园♥》"
"南芝加哥高地"
「克蕾儿20岁」
「克蕾儿20岁,亨利28岁」
「克蕾儿14岁」
「克蕾儿14岁,亨利42岁」
「亨利16岁和16岁」
「亨利28与30岁」
「克蕾儿22岁」
「亨利28岁」
「克蕾儿29岁」
「亨利28岁和36岁」
「亨利36岁」
「亨利28岁」
「克蕾儿20岁,亨利36岁」
「克蕾儿29岁,亨利28岁」
这不是重点 我知道发生了什么
That's not the point! I know what happened!
你不愿意和你妻子谈?
And you wouldn't talk to your wife?
你不是我妻子 -我是你的宠物吗?
You're not my fucking wife! -I'm your cat?
亨利...
Henry. Hey. Hey, hey, Henry! Henry!
操
Fuck!
是真的
It's true.
我是时空旅人 在时空里‥穿梭
I'm a time traveler. I travel... in time.
不是因为逃学
I wasn't skipping class.
过去在学校,我会一直消失
All those times at school when I was disappearing,
你为何说这种蠢话? -爸
Why do you say stupid things like that! -Dad!
看花艺照片 -为何?
Looking at floral displays. -Why?
挑选喜欢的
To see which ones we prefer.
我太无聊 还长了新脑袋,好让我闷着
I'm so bored that I'm growing new parts of my brain to be bored in.
我们会有影片,你可以不看
We're having a video. -You don't have to watch it.
几乎没有吧
I mean, hardly ever.
他有严重酗酒
Yeah, well, he drinks too much.
可不是吗? -你们都很漂亮
Wasn't she? Both of you.
婚姻是两人的事 但婚礼关乎一个女人
a marriage is about two people, but a wedding is about exactly one woman.
这里非常漂亮
I think this is exactly the place you're looking for.
去看你即将发自内心 爱上的工作室
Let's go and look at this excellent studio space which you are gonna love spontaneously.
因为压力很大 如果我在婚礼太焦虑会失控
'Cause I'm stressing. And if I stress at the wedding, I could flip out.
你喜欢哪一个? -我想知道你喜欢哪个
Which one do you like? I want to know which ones you like.
非要那个? -对,我真的比较喜欢那个
Definitely that one? Yeah. That's the one I like better, for sure.
可以请你拿维夫金的餐盘吗?
Could you please bring out the Vivekin serving plates?
但没有人笑 -有些人没有我的幽默感
But nobody laughs. Some people don't have my instinct.
我们岂能阻止他们
Now, we can't take that from them.
什么?
What?
没事 -没事?
Uh, nothing! -Nothing?
吗♥啡♥加什么? -吗♥啡♥加关你屁事
Morphine plus what? -Morphine plus none of your business.
我可能会刺穿你的大脑
I could stab your brain.
去你的‥
Fuck you!
这事我绝不会原谅你,亨利
I will never forgive you for this, Henry!
七小时? -你消失了一整天
Seven hours? -You've been gone a whole day.
通常不会这样 -他平常不嗑药的
Doesn't usually work this way. Yeah, well he's not usually high.
你改不了的 蠢蛋,任何事都无法改变
You can't change it! Fucking doofus, can't change anything.
天啊,你就爱临头赶上
Jesus. You like cutting it fine, don't you?
感谢上帝
Oh, thank Christ!
我们会送他去教堂
I'll get him to the church.
爸‥我不‥ -你妈和我会为你骄傲的
Dad, I--I--know that-- Your mother would be proud,
而我已经看尽未来 所以知道自己无法偕手到最后
and I've seen enough of the future to know that I'm not gonna make it all the way, so...
别忘了,他会记得自己 看过这些影片
Keep in mind, he remembers watching these videos.
浑蛋
Asshole.
我讨厌录像
I hate video.
大部分的人很念旧
Most people love nostalgia.
所以喜欢录像
That's why they love video, but...
或许你根本不懂何谓录像
you know, I'm just thinking maybe you don't even know what video is.
也许这些对你来说很怀旧
Maybe these are nostalgia for you now.
但对时空旅人而言是个陷阱
Nostalgia for a time traveler is a bear trap.
回忆就是陷阱轮回
Memories are basically trapdoors, but...
我之前说过了
no, I've already told you that before...
好‥
Okay. Okay. Shit.
亨利?
Henry?
亨利,你回来了吗?
Henry? Are you back?
亨利?
Henry?
克蕾儿?
Clare?
亨利
Henry?
那是什么音乐?
What's that music?
什么音乐?
What music?
那首歌♥
The--the song?
是我妈
Oh, it's just my mom.
花♥园♥派对,她在播唱片
Garden party. She's playing records.
她喜欢愚蠢老式音乐剧,很丢脸
She loves stupid old musicals. It's embarrassing.
你不♥穿♥鞋子吗?
Don't you want your shoes?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
没事,只是‥一些回忆
Nothing. Just, uh, memories.
因为那首歌♥吗?
Because of the song?
对,因为那首歌♥
Yeah. Because of the song.
你在回想什么?
Well, what are you remembering?
鞋油日
Shoe polish day.
安妮特,你愿意让这个男人 作你的丈夫
Annette, will you have this man to be your husband,
承诺对他忠诚,直到永远吗?
and will you be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?
我愿意
I will.
理查德,你愿意娶这个女人为妻
Richard, will you have this woman to be your wife?
爱她,安慰她,尊敬她 无论疾病或健康,至死不渝?
Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?
我愿意
I will.
现在理查德和安妮特通过誓言
Now that Richard and Annette have given themselves to one another
手牵手,互换戒指
by solemn vows and the joining of hands and the giving and receiving of rings,
我以圣父,圣子与圣灵之名 宣布他们为夫妻
I pronounce that they are husband and wife in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
亨利
Henry!
爸
Dad! -Dad!
爸
Hey.
你要我关掉吗?
You want me to turn that off?
不用
No.
我不是同性恋
Yeah, I'm not gay.
如果你是这么想,我不是‥
If that's what you're thinking,
我不是同性恋
I'm not--I'm not gay.
有两个你
There were two of you.
对,另一个已经走了
Yeah, and the other one's gone.
剧集 | 时间旅行者的妻子(2022) | 导航列表