剧集 | 时间旅行者的妻子(2022) | 导航列表
我在他车里,没有人看见 他为何不会强♥暴♥我?
I was in his car, there was no one to see. Why wouldn't he rape me?
我从未告诉亨利真♥相♥
I never told Henry the truth.
要是我告诉他真♥相♥ 就会让这件事更加真实
If I had told him the truth, it would make it even more true,
但我不想要事情变得更真实
and I did not want it to be.
快点给我出来‥
HENRY, 32: Come on Get out. Get the fuck out. Come on.
你当然不愿意承认 第一个进入你的男人是那个禽兽
You don't admit that a monster was the first man inside you
因为眼前说话的人 才该是那个男人
when you're talking to the man it should have been.
亨利从不知道真♥相♥
Henry never knew the truth.
所以我和亨利在一起时 那件事就不再是真的
So when I was with Henry, it stopped being true.
他在的时候我能当作 事情都没发生过
I could make it not true when he was there.
当然,他已经死了很久了
Of course, he's been dead such a long time now.
我想我们现在安全了,克蕾儿
I think we're safe from him now, Clare.
你们要对我做什么?
What are you gonna do to me?
不好说,克蕾儿有任何点子吗?
I'm not sure. Clare, any ideas?
该死
Fuck!
你们要杀了我吗?
Are you gonna kill me?
杀了你?
HENRY, 32: Kill you?
你气喘还抽烟 用得着我动手吗?
You're an asthmatic who smokes, who needs to kill you?
你说呢,克蕾儿?
What do you think, Clare? Hey?
要弄破他的耳膜吗?
Break his eardrums?
还是打断他的鼻子?
Break his nose?
不了,他已经断过一次了
No, wait, he's broken that once already.
不然切断阿基利斯腱呢? 这样很久都不能踢球了
What about cut his Achilles tendons? -No. He wouldn't be playing football for a long time.
不要‥拜托不要‥
No! Please. No.
不要求我,求得我都开心了
Don't fucking beg. I might enjoy it.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是克蕾儿的朋友 我们以男人的身份问话吧‥
I'm a friend of Clare's. Here to ask you, man to man,
你可能称不上男人
or man to whatever-I'm-looking-at...
你怎么能那样对她?
how could you do that to her?
哪样‥?
Do what?
我知道你做了什么,杰森
I know what you did, Jason.
告诉他真♥相♥ -她说了,也给我看了
Tell him the truth. She did tell me, and she showed me.
她给你看手♥机♥了吗? 你给他看你的手♥机♥了吗?
Did she show you her phone? Did you show him your phone?
跟她的手♥机♥没有关系
It's not about a fucking phone!
给他看手♥机♥
Show him the phone.
读她的讯息
Read her texts!
在你动手之前先读她的讯息 那才是真♥相♥
Before you lay a finger on me, read her texts. 'Cause that's the truth, right there.
她讯息里说的话
What she says in her texts.
我们玩得很开心
We went out and we had fun.
她当晚和隔天早上都传讯息给我 你知道她说了什么?
And she texted me afterwards, the same night and the next morning. And you wanna know what she said?
她说"谢谢,昨晚很棒"
She said, "Thanks for a great night!"
她说的是那晚很棒 你读她的讯息
That's what she said, "Great night." Read her texts!
过来,转过来 -不要
HENRY, 32: Hey. Come here. -No!
快啊,克蕾儿 给他看手♥机♥上的讯息
Go on, Clare. Show him the phone. Show him your texts.
我删掉了
I deleted them.
为什么你要删掉?
Why? Why did you delete them?
为什么她要删掉?
Why would she delete them?
我告诉你,我可没有删掉
Because I'll tell you something. I didn't.
等你们搞死我
And when you're done with me,
把我揍得面目全非之后
or when you're done doing whatever shit you're gonna do to me,
我的手♥机♥就在我的外套口袋里
my phone is in my robe pocket.
我没有删掉那些讯息
I didn't delete those texts.
读出来再看看你们怎么想
Read them, then see how you fucking feel.
我是传了那些讯息
I did send those texts.
我那时太害怕了 -我知道
I was frightened. -I know.
因为我怕他对我生气 -我明白
'Cause I didn't want him to be angry at me. -I understand.
我想要当作没事
I wanted to make it normal.
说服自己一切没事
In my head. Normal.
她说"那晚很棒" 就是那些话
"Great night." That's what she said. -Those exact words.
她说了什么并不重要
It doesn't matter what she said!
我看到瘀青了,你烧伤了她
I saw the bruises. You burnt her.
天啊,你在想什么? 你不懂吗?
Jesus. Where the hell have you been? Don't you get it?
她就是喜欢那样‥
She likes that. She likes it.
她那晚很享受 -她没有
She had a great night! -No, she didn't.
你懂什么? 你是她爸的什么白♥痴♥朋友吗?
What the fuck would you know about it, some doofus friend of her dad's?
她很享受 -她才没有
She's into that. -No, she isn't.
她爱死了,那就是她要的
She loves it. It's what she wants.
那才不是她要的
It is not what she wants!
她就喜欢粗暴点 -她才没有,从来就没有
She likes it rough. No, she doesn't and she never has!
你又怎么知道?
How the fuck would you know?
因为我是她丈夫
Because I'm her fucking husband!
可恶,我应该快要离开了
Shit, I think I'm going.
不要现在
No, not now!
不知道为什么我觉得你会需要的
I don't know why, but I think you're going to need this.
我爱你
I love you.
该死
Shit.
我不希望杰森半裸被绑起来时 死于气喘发作
I didn't want Jason to die of an asthma attack while tied up and half naked.
其实我是这么希望
Well, I did, in fact,
但不是在我面前
but not on my watch.
但我也不想和他单独在一起
But equally, I didn't want to be alone with him.
所以我打给我的朋友
So I called my friends.
我打给所有我认识的女生 叫她们过来
I called every girl I knew and asked them to come over.
我一直不懂你为何留着这枝旧笔
I always wondered why you kept this old pen.
是你给我的
You gave it to me.
你拿来做了什么?
What did you do with it?
我订了一条规则
I made one rule.
只有当哪个男生伤了我 你才能出面
You could only come if a boy had hurt you.
在我等她们到的时候 我写了那晚和杰森发生的所有事
While I waited for them to arrive, I wrote the whole story of what happened with Jason that night...
写在杰森身上
on Jason.
我邀请她们写下她们的任何故事
I invited them all to add any stories of their own.
我们在那里待了很久
We were there a long time.
他变成我第一个雕塑作品
He became my first sculpture.
那晚我明白了艺术作品
I learnt that night that art isn't something
不是挂在墙上或放在台上的东西
hanging on a wall, or standing on a plinth.
有时候‥
Sometimes...
是种报复
it's revenge.
我只有在那片空地 再见过亨利一次
I only saw Henry one more time in our clearing.
但那是另一个故事了
But that's another story.
你好,亨利
Hello, Henry.
两年后
Two years after that,
在我认识人生挚爱的十四年后
after I had known the love of my life for 14 years,
我终于第一次见到他了
I met him for the first time.
他比我见过的都还要年轻 -你好,能为你效劳吗?
He was younger than I'd ever seen him,
丝毫不知道我是谁
didn't have a clue who I was,
也是我见过最好看的男人
and was quite the most beautiful man I had ever met.
亨利 -他终于来了
Henry. Here he was at last.
你好 -从我六岁开始相伴的灵魂伴侣
My soulmate since I was six years old.
但是他‥
And he was
却是个混♥蛋♥
an asshole.
剧集 | 时间旅行者的妻子(2022) | 导航列表