剧集 | 时间旅行者的妻子(2022) | 导航列表
你得去把它们找出来
You just have to go look for them.
克蕾儿,我全身赤♥裸♥
Clare, I'm naked.
我看过你赤♥裸♥好几次了
I've seen you naked lots of times.
但是这次不一样
Yeah, but this is-- this is different.
哪里不一样?
Okay. How's it different?
你现在大了
Well, you're older now.
要遵守一些规定
There are rules.
你开始欣赏裸体时 就不该看人裸体了
Basically, you're not allowed to see someone naked the moment you start enjoying it.
好吧
Okay.
那下个棋吧
Checkers then?
你每吃一棋就能拿到一件衣服
Every time you take a piece, you will win an item of clothing.
来吧
Come on.
游戏结束
And we're done!
你以前棋艺哪有这么好
You've never played that well before.
我之前都在放水
Well, I was going easy on you.
再来一局?
Another game?
不玩了,我有更好的点子
No, I got a better idea.
我也是
Me too.
我不想吃冰淇淋 -冰淇淋能让你冷静
I don't want ice cream. -It'll cool you down.
我不想要冷静 -我想要你冷静
I don't want to cool down. I want you to cool down.
我需要餐巾纸,我不擅长吃‥ -我知道
I'll need napkins, I'm not good -with eating with my-- -I know.
你好,杰森 -你好,鲁思
Hey, Jason! -Hey, Ruth! Come on!
来嘛 -晚上见
I'll see you tonight.
我们晚上会见面吧?
I'm gonna see you tonight, right? Mm-hmm.
这混♥蛋♥今晚不会来吧?
This asshole's not gonna get in my way tonight, is he?
你的朋友?
Friends of yours?
好啦 -我认识他们
I know them.
给我滚‥ -没错
Get outta here! Oh, yeah! Get outta here!
你好 -过得好吗?
Clare. -CLARE, 16: What's up, guys?
你好吗? -我很好
How's it going? -CLARE, 16: Yeah, I'm good.
你好,克蕾儿 -你好
Hey, Clare. -CLARE, 16: Hey.
克蕾儿,可远观不可亵玩小姐
Clare! Miss Look But Don't Touch.
洋装很美
Nice dress.
不是穿给你看的
It's not for your benefit.
过来,你正好赶上
Come here! You're just in time
赶上什么? -腹肌,有很多喔
For what? Abs. Millions of them. Come on.
我们在看什么? -泳池
What are we looking at? -The pool!
一池男人
The pool of men!
天啊
Oh, my God!
我知道,我已经一年没见过他
I know. I haven't seen him since last year.
他看起来可真棒
And he is looking so good!
克蕾儿
Clare!
你怎么了? -谁说我怎么了?
What's wrong with you? -Oh, who says anything's wrong.
你很反常
You are failing to be deviant.
他是谁啊?
So who was he?
那个老男人
The old guy.
和你一起吃冰淇淋的人
The one you were having ice cream with.
我们都看到了
We all saw you.
他结婚了吗? -他看起来已婚
Is he married? -He looks married.
感觉好老 -我也觉得
He looks old. -Same thing.
他只是我认识的人 我不是在和他交往
He's just someone I know. I'm not, you know, seeing him.
交往? -那你在和谁交往?
Seeing! -Well, then who are you seeing?
我不知道,我还没决定 我才刚来这里耶
Oh, I don't know. I haven't decided yet. I only just got here!
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
克蕾儿
Clare!
等等,你还不能回家
Wait! You can't go home yet!
我没有要回家,我要进泳池
Well, I'm not gonna go home. I'm going to go dip my toe in the pool.
帅啦,再一次
All right, guys, one more time.
杰森变壮了一点
Jason's filled out a bit.
别只注意那个,你还没看对地方
If you've only just noticed that,you haven't been looking in the right places.
跳下去,好耶
Geronimo!
你别只围着某个老男人打转
If you're pining over some old married guy,
你知道行不通的
you know it's never going to happen.
亨利‥
CLARE, 16: Henry! Henry!
克蕾儿‥你还好吗? 我在这里
Clare! Clare, are you all right? I'm here.
亨利 -克蕾儿
Henry! -Clare!
克蕾儿,你好
Clare, hi.
你好
Hi.
这次有衣服了,太好了,感谢
Clothes this time. Good, thanks.
给你时间穿衣服
I'll let you get dressed.
不给我衣服穿的事发生过了吗?
HENRY, 32: Has, uh, that already happened for you yet? The, uh, no clothes time?
对,发生过了
Yeah, that's already happened for me.
我们今天要去兜风
We're going for a drive today.
兜风?
A drive?
我考到驾照了
I passed my test.
你不担心会有人看到吗?
Aren't you worried someone's gonna see us.
没人在家,我又不笨
No one's home. I'm not stupid.
你还好吗?
You okay?
克蕾儿 -上车
Clare! -CLARE, 16: Get in!
不跟我说怎么了 我就哪里也不会去
I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's going on.
上车 -好吧
Get in! -Okay.
开得挺快的
Quite fast.
你住哪里?
Where do you live?
我不能跟你说未来的事
I can't tell you anything about the future.
我不是说未来,我是说现在
I don't mean in the future, I mean right now.
在某处一定有另一个亨利
There must be another Henry out there somewhere.
年轻的亨利 -是啊
A younger version. -Yeah.
在哪里? -没必要跟你说
Yeah, where? -No point in telling you.
为何没必要?
Why not?
天啊
Jesus!
我们真的不用开这么快
Hell, we really don't need to go this fast.
告诉我为什么没必要跟我说
So tell me why there's no point in telling me.
开慢一点我就告诉你
I'll tell you if you slow down.
不跟我说的话我就加速
Tell me or I'll speed up.
红灯‥
Red light! Red light! Red light!
天啊,克蕾儿
Jesus, Clare!
你作为乘客太紧张了 你得加油一点
You're a nervous passenger, you should work on that.
你开慢一点,可以吗?
Will you please fucking slow down!
快点解释
CLARE, 16: So, come on, explain.
为什么没必要跟我说 年轻的你住在哪里?
Why is there no point in telling me where younger you is living?
我想见年轻的你 也许我们会擦出火花
I want to meet junior. Maybe we'll hit it off.
毕竟我们年纪相仿
Gotta be closer in age.
你现在还不能见到我
You're not allowed to meet me yet.
谁说的? -历史说的
Says who? -HENRY, 32: Says history.
对我来说还不是历史
Well, it's not history for me yet.
对我是历史而你不能改变它 你到底要不要开慢一点?
Well, it is for me, and you can't change it. Will you slow down?
好吧,我还不能见到你 那你知道我还不能做什么吗?
Okay, so I'm not allowed to meet you yet, but you wanna know what else I'm not allowed to do?
我还不能死
I'm not allowed to die.
我的天啊,克蕾儿
Jesus Christ, Clare!
我见过年纪大的你 你见过年纪大的我
I've seen older you, you've seen older me.
我们今天不会死吧? 这不可能
We can't die today, right? It's impossible.
但是你可能会害死别人
Yeah, but you could kill everybody else!
冷静点,我闭着眼睛都能开车
Oh, calm down, 'cause you know what? I can do this with my eyes shut!
我的天啊
Jesus Christ!
你想开车? 好啊
Okay, you wanna drive, fine!
你到底有什么毛病?
What the hell is the matter with you?
你早就该问了
It's about time you fucking asked!
你的手在流血
Your hands are bleeding.
这是我自己弄的
Self-inflicted.
你看,是我的指甲弄的
See? It's my own fingernails.
我就说你作为乘客太紧张了
Like I said. Nervous passenger.
我出过车祸 有不好的回忆才会这样
I was in a car accident. I have bad memories, that's why.
但你知道今天不会有车祸
Yeah, but you knew there wouldn't be an accident today, so--
你可能要在床上躺一年 或是害死别人
You could've ended up in traction for a year! You could've killed somebody.
你可能毁了一个家庭 并在余生背负这一切
You could've wiped out an entire family and had to live with that for the rest of your life.
别对我说教 -闭嘴听好
Don't you lecture me! -Shut up and listen!
无论你的人生怎样 都是建立在你做的决定之上
Your life, whatever it is, is entirely built from the choices that you make.
无论未来是否已定都是你的选择
The future, fixed or not, is what you choose.
是你决定了未来
You are what makes it fixed.
你不是照着已定的路线过生活 一切都还是你的决定
You're not running on tracks, everything is still your decision.
剧集 | 时间旅行者的妻子(2022) | 导航列表