剧集 | 时间旅行者的妻子(2022) | 导航列表
你在听吗,爸?
Are you hearing me, Dad?
如果你认为我是同性恋,我不是
If you're thinking I'm gay, I'm not--I'm not.
事实并非如此‥ -亨利
That's not what was happening. -Henry...
是这样的,因为我的状况
Look, in my... ...circumstances,
我有了特别的机会
I have a particular opportunity,
而我想任何人有这机会‥
and I think that if more people had the opportunity, I think...
亨利,我不管你是不是同志
Henry, I don't care if you're gay!
我是职业音乐家,大家都是同志
I'm a professional musician, everybody's gay!
刚刚有两个你
There were two of you.
好吧
Okay.
所以‥
So,
爸,其实‥
Dad, the thing is...
我是时空旅人
I--I'm a time traveler.
有时候有两个我
Sometimes there are two of me,
因为我遇见了自己 如我刚刚所说
because I meet myself. Which, as I'm trying to explain to you,
当人有个特别的机会‥
presents a person with a particular opportunity...
你是什么?
You're a what?
这是真的
Yeah. It's true.
抱歉,就是事实
Sorry. It's just true.
这里面是水 -不全是水
It's all water. -It's not all water.
不对,就是水
No... it is.
也许我该少喝点了
You know, I should probably cut down.
时空旅人?
A time traveler?
而是时空旅行,我无法控制
I was time traveling. I couldn't help it.
你为何这么说? -是真的
Why do you say things like that?
你为何不肯说实话? -你在雨中吻了她
Dad! -Why can't you just tell the truth? You kissed her in the rain.
妈
Mom.
那是第一次
The very first time.
你们在她家门口 她进去时,你还跳了点舞
You stood outside of her apartment block. And when she walked inside, you did a little dance.
你以为没人会看见,你错了
You didn't think anyone could see you. You were wrong.
我看得见你
I could see you.
我也跟着跳舞了
I danced too.
我是时空旅人
I'm a time traveler,
目睹了父母的初吻
and I saw my parents' first kiss.
我可以把它关掉了吗?
Can I turn that off now?
我一直听到妈的声音
I... I can hear Mom's voice.
我‥
I...
我喜欢听她的声音
I like hearing her voice.
我也是,但这只是录像带
So do I. But it's just video.
我讨厌录像带
I hate video.
你讨厌什么?
You hate what?
什么叫你讨厌录像带? 大家都有婚礼录像带
What does that even mean, you "hate video"? -Everyone has a wedding video.
好,那就跟随大众,真有野心
Oh, okay, let's be everyone. What an ambition.
我们现在到底在干什么?
I mean what--what is it we're doing here exactly?
怎么可能喜欢,那是花 装饰用的蔬菜
How is a preference possible? They're flowers. It's literally decorating with vegetables.
能唤起记忆
It'll be something to remind us.
什么,蔬菜吗? -录像带,回顾过去是美好的
What will? The vegetables? -The video. It'll be nice to look back.
我不需要回顾,我能直接回去
I don't need to look back, Clare. -I go back.
我不能
I don't.
天哪,我好无聊 -对,你说个不停
God, I'm bored. -Yeah, so you keep saying.
我要再说几次,因为我无聊到爆
Well, I'm planning to say it a few more times too, because, basically, I'm bored.
为何不记住就好? 有了影片,只会记得看影片而已
Can't we just remember it? If people have videos, all they ever remember is watching the video.
我也得入镜吗? -要有新郎,我很大发慈悲了
Well, there has to be a groom, I'm increasingly open to suggestions.
亨利,你心情不好吗?
Are you a bit grumpy today, Henry?
才没有 -他昨晚睡觉时空旅行,很暴躁
No. -He time traveled in his sleep last night. -Makes him cranky.
天啊,我才不暴躁
Christ, I'm not cranky!
你去了哪里?
Where did you go?
忘记了,这次很快
Uh, I don't know. It was a quick one.
过去还是未来?
Past or future?
应该是未来
Future, I think.
因为空气越来越稀薄吗? -是电视很大
Because the air was thinner, right? -No. The TV was huge.
太棒了
Awesome.
主桌会有多少人?
How many people for the top table?
亨利,你♥爸♥会携伴参加吗?
Henry, is your dad gonna bring someone?
我是指他有对象吗?
I mean, is he, you know, seeing anybody?
抱歉
Sorry.
一直忘记我爸会去了
I just keep forgetting my dad's gonna be there.
他当然会去
Well, of course he's gonna be there.
我知道
I know.
我很期待见到他
I'm looking forward to meeting him.
谁?
Who?
你♥爸♥
Your dad.
好喔
Oh. Okay.
你忘记我们明天要见他?
Have you forgotten that's what we're doing tomorrow?
我没有‥
No, no.
你为何一直回避他?
Why do you avoid him?
我没有,我会见他
I don't. I see him.
我相信这不是你们唯一的共同点
Well, I'm sure that's not the only thing -you've got in common.
没错
It's not.
他看着我,眼里只有过世的妻子
When he looks at me, all he sees is his wife not there.
我看着他,只想着妈究竟在哪里
And when I look at him, I'm just thinking where the hell Mom is.
这不是亲情该有的样子
That's not the basis for a relationship.
而是根基于酗酒的关系
It's the basis for a drinking habit.
克蕾儿
Clare!
你还好吗?
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
你消失了整晚
You were gone most of the night.
我感觉只过了两分钟
Well, it was about two minutes for me.
你去哪里了,这次很糟吗?
Well, where were you? Was it a bad one?
还好,其实没什么
No, it was fine, it was nothing.
好
Okay.
那就好
Good.
你可以去洗澡了吗?
So you can get in the shower now, yeah?
我们要去哪里吗?
Are we going somewhere?
你明知我们要去哪里
You know where we're going.
你没想过去看医生吗?
You never thought of seeing a doctor?
做个检查
Getting yourself examined?
不想
Christ, no.
为何不想?
Why not?
检查听起来像要解剖一样
It's that word "examined." It's a little too close to "dissected."
他们才不会解剖你
They're not gonna dissect you!
我是唯一的时空旅人 他们不会放我走的
I'm the only time traveler on the planet. They'd never let me go home again.
他们会的 -怎么说?
Yes, they would. -Why?
因为有我在
Because I'm here now, and because...
你得为了我回来 我不让任何人把你从我身边夺走
I'm who you come home to, and I'm not ever gonna let anyone keep you away from me.
我认真的
Fact.
看着我
Look at my face.
认真的
Fact.
这是复杂版的"我爱你"
That was "I love you," but in more words.
就是这样
Ah. You see, there it is.
哪样? -你
There what is? -You.
看看你
Look at you.
漂亮,完美又爱着我 我是最幸福的人
All beautiful and perfect and in love with me. Now, I've got happiness.
可怜的家伙 -幸福圆♥满♥,就像个警示
Oh, you poor thing. -Full-blown happiness. -Like an alarm bell.
你反对幸福吗?
What? You're against happiness?
幸福就是对未来的不满
Happiness is suddenly having an opinion about a future.
说得没错 -这是错的
Yes, it is. -Which is a mistake.
亨利,我爱你,你也爱我
Henry, I love you and you love me.
我不想讲得像什么心灵鸡汤
Now, I don't want to get all "greetings card" about it,
我认为,而且不只有我这么想
but I happen to think, and I'm not exactly alone in this,
但我认为爱赋予了生命意义
but I happen to think that love is what gives meaning to life,
对人类来说是再好不过的事
and is the single best thing that could happen to a human being.
爱给凡人希望,是最残忍♥的事
Love is what gives hope to mortals. It's the cruelest thing I know.
真是幸好我们不必写自己的誓言
Okay. So what's good about this is that we are not gonna be writing our own vows.
你好,爸
Hey, Dad.
我知道,好久不见 看来你运气用完了
Yeah, I know. Long time no see. Guess your luck just ran out.
我想也是
Yes.
欢迎
Welcome.
你好‥
Hello. -Hi.
克蕾儿,这是我爸
Uh, Clare, this is my dad.
剧集 | 时间旅行者的妻子(2022) | 导航列表