剧集 | 时间旅行者的妻子(2022) | 导航列表
《时间简史》——史蒂芬·霍金 著
纽伯利图书馆
记事本
「克蕾儿20岁」
「克蕾儿20岁 亨利28岁」
「亨利7岁」
「亨利7岁和28岁」
「亨利28岁和36岁」
「亨利36岁」
「亨利36岁 克蕾儿28岁」
「克蕾儿20岁」
「亨利28岁」
(法语)
♪ Shock me Like an electric eel ♪
♪ Baby girl ♪
♪ Turn me on With your electric feel ♪
♪ All along the Eastern shore ♪
♪ Put your circuits in the sea ♪
♪ This is what The world is for ♪
♪ Making electricity ♪
♪ You can feel it In your mind ♪
♪ He deals the cards As a meditation ♪
♪ And those he plays Never suspect ♪
♪ Money for this art ♪
♪ That's not the shape... ♪
♪ He may lay The queen of spades ♪
♪ And find out to their cost ♪
♪ Swords of a soldier... ♪
♪ That's not the shape Of my heart ♪
♪ That's not the shape Of my heart ♪
你在我小时候 命令我写的
Me. When I was a kid. You, uh, you dictated it to me.
做作业,玩桌游,说真心话
Yeah, homework,board games, heart-to-hearts,
为何他不在时,爱会越来越深?
Why is love intensified by absence?
那是什么感觉?
How does it feel?
你叫什么?
What's your name?
什么感觉啊?
Hmm. How does it feel?
普普通通吧
Normal.
你毫无选择的余地
No choice.
彷佛什么都没有
You know. Like nothing.
彷佛你稍微神游了一下
Like your attention wandered for a moment, and...
突然间你读的书就不见了
suddenly the book you're reading is gone,
咖啡和房♥间都不见了
your coffee's gone, the room is gone,
突然就掉进了水沟里
and you're ankle-deep in a ditch...
或是在高速公路上
...or in the middle of a highway...
该死
Oh, shit!
或是在野外的牛群之中
...or in a field full of cows.
当然了,全身是赤♥裸♥的
And of course... ...you're naked.
不只回到过去还全身赤♥裸♥
Back in time, and naked.
床上会变得空荡荡
The bedsheets will go slack.
或莲蓬头的水会一直冲着 或是培根会放着继续煎
Or the shower will keep running, or the bacon will keep frying,
或者会听到咖啡杯碎裂一地
or you'll hear a coffee cup smash on the floor,
你就知道他不见了
and you realize, he's gone.
又来了
It's happened again.
只剩下一迭衣服
He's just a pile of clothes.
接着就开始了
And then it starts.
等待
The waiting.
时空旅行不是超能力
Time travel. It's not a superpower.
是某种缺陷也是我的问题
It's a disability. It's what's wrong with me.
我无法掌握当下而是‥
I can't keep hold of the current moment, I just...
彷佛从手中滑落 我就回到了过去
slide off. I fall back in time.
他不见时我会等他也会担心
When he's gone, I wait and I worry.
我不停想他在何时何地
I wonder where he is, when he is.
他是不是有危险?
If he's in danger.
有时你会回到原本的位置
Now, sometimes you ping straight back to where you were.
读著书或喝着咖啡 然后就没事了
You know, to your book, to your coffee, and it's fine.
不算什么,就像睡了五分钟
It's nothing. Five minutes, a nap.
有时长达数天,数周甚至数月
Sometimes it's days, weeks, months,
你得想办法活下来
and you have to survive.
有三件事我变得很在行
Now, three things I got good at.
逃跑,战斗和偷窃
Running, fighting, and stealing.
这些你必须都很在行
You have to be good at those,
毕竟无论到哪里 你都浑身赤♥裸♥
when wherever you go, you're naked.
该死
Fuck.
这个问题真难回答
Well, that's a difficult question.
你认真在问我这个问题吗?
Seriously, you're asking me that?
我们第一次见面是什么时候?
When did we first meet?
第一次见面?
First meet?
你先定义"第一次"
Define "first."
我嫁给了一名时空旅人
I married a time traveler.
这可说来话长了
It's complicated.
若你不是时空旅人
If you're not a time traveler, the past
你的过去就是过去了
is what you're stuck with.
若你是艺术家 或认为可能是艺术家
If you're an artist, or think you might be,
你要创造的是未来
the future is what you're gonna make.
有时你能在一盆污水中看见未来
Sometimes, you can see the future in a bowl of slop.
其他时候‥
Other times...
克蕾儿,你还好吗?
Clare? You okay?
你知道我需要什么吗?
You know what I need?
费曼博士 我得去一趟图书馆
Dr. Felman, I need to go to the library.
去吧 -是纽伯利图书馆
Okay. -The Newberry Library.
那里有什么? -色情影片
What's there? -Porn.
其他时候?
Other times...
其他时候你则会记得
...other times, you remember
未来总会在你的 不意中找上门
that the future is just what shows up when you're looking for something else.
人都认为图书馆
People think
是安静的地方
libraries are quiet places.
对我来说图书馆彷佛是一群人
To me a library is a crowd.
若你是时空旅人 过去不再只是过去
If you're a time traveler, the past is alive.
过去正在发生而且也很危险
It's still happening, still dangerous.
所有书架上的书都像笼子的铁杆
All those books on all those shelves are like the bars on a cage,
而里头的野兽来回踱步
and the beast inside is pacing.
对其他人而言过去已逝
For everybody else, the past is over.
对我来说 我仍试着在过去中活下来
For me, well, I'm still trying to survive it.
这些是你的吗?
Are these yours?
我在书库中找到的
I found them in the stacks.
对,谢了
Uh... yeah, thanks.
亨利,我一直想问你 为什么总是四处乱丢衣服?
Henry. I've been meaning to ask you. Why do you leave piles of clothes all over the place?
大家不都这样吗? -才不是
Doesn't everyone? -No.
情况很复杂
It's complicated.
好啊,我听你说
Okay. I'm listening.
说来话长
It's a long story.
时间于我不成问题
Time isn't a problem for me.
你可真幸运
Lucky you.
亨利
Henry.
嘿
Hey.
不好意思 -你还好吗?
...the language of-- -Ah, excuse me. You okay?
对,我很好 你们在这里做什么?
Yeah, no, I'm good. What's going down here?
展示稀有字典
Presentation on rare dictionaries.
天啊,我很爱字典
Oh, God. I love dictionaries.
你知道字典最棒的是什么吗?
You know the best thing about a dictionary?
唯有字典才会正确顺序排列单字
It's the only book with words in the right order.
我们没事,谢谢你,亨利
Yeah, we're good here. Thanks, Henry.
正确的顺序非常重要 相信我
The right order is very important. You can trust me on that.
稍等片刻 迪坦布先生也许能帮上你
If you wait just one moment, perhaps Mr. DeTamble can help you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
伊莎贝尔
Ah, Isabelle? -Hmm?
在第二展示区有名年轻女子
There is a young woman in Presentation Two.
你能摇醒她吗? 待会儿汤姆会让她无聊透顶
Could you maybe shake her awake when Tom's done boring her
然后假装热情叫我的名字
and kind of mention my name with general overtones of enthusiasm?
《凯尔姆斯科特版乔叟作品集》
The Kelmscott Press Chaucer.
怎么了? -你知道那是什么?
What about it? You know what it is?
知道,配有插图的乔叟作品集
Yeah. It's Chaucer. Illustrated.
算是半个色情作品 但火车上也能读,怎么了?
Basically porn, but you're allowed to read it on a train. Why?
那位年轻小姐想读这本色情作品
That young lady would like to see the porn.
好吧
Okay.
你好,我能帮忙吗?
Hi. Can I help you?
《凯尔姆斯科特版乔叟作品集》 对吧?
Uh, The Kelmscott Press Chaucer, right?
亨利?
Henry. -Oh...
你好‥
hello.
抱歉,我不知道‥ -克蕾儿
Sorry I--I don't know-- -Clare.
艾布夏尔
Abshire.
克蕾儿艾布夏尔
Clare Abshire.
你还好吗?
You okay?
大概吧,怎么了?
I think so, yeah, why?
你的表情有点奇怪
Uh, you've got a, kinda look on your face.
剧集 | 时间旅行者的妻子(2022) | 导航列表