剧集 | 时间旅行者的妻子(2022) | 导航列表
你从未向我求婚?
You never proposed to me?
你说什么?
Sorry, what?
你没有求婚?
You didn't propose? -Um, well,
我们都知道未来怎么发展
we knew what was gonna happen. You know, it was inevitable.
该来的就是会来 -才不是
No, it isn't. -Yes, it is.
是啊,就是这样
That's how it works.
但是那是在未来
But it's in the future.
没有差啊 -当然有
Makes no difference. -Yes, it does.
才没有,时间就是这样运作的
No, it doesn't. That's how time works.
我才不会因为时间叫我做 我就会嫁给你
I'm not gonna marry you because time says I do.
我只会因为我自己想要而嫁给你
I'm gonna marry you because I want to.
要是你不求婚 我就不可能嫁给你
And no way am I gonna marry you -unless you propose.
克蕾儿 -现在就是天时地利
Clare-- There will never be a better time or place.
我的十八岁生日
My 18th birthday.
就在这里
Right here.
就在我让你成为新郎的地方
On the very spot where I groomed you.
丈夫,快求婚啊
Husband, propose.
什么‥?
What?
克蕾儿艾布夏尔,我的妻子
Clare Abshire, wife...
你愿意嫁给我吗?
will you marry me?
这是什么意思?
HENRY, 41: What's "hmm"?
买♥♥车前都要试车吧?
Well... I mean, you wouldn't buy a car without a test drive, would you?
这行不通的
HENRY, 41: That's not gonna work.
我见过你裸体很多次了
I've seen you naked before. Lots of times.
十八岁的我吗?
At 18?
克蕾儿,你是认为我有多肤浅?
Clare. How shallow do you think I am?
克蕾儿?
Clare?
克蕾儿?
HENRY, 41: Clare? -Mm-hmm?
你还好吗?
HENRY, 41: You okay?
还好
Yeah.
那你为何在哭?
Then why are you crying?
我接下来两年都见不到你了
I'm not gonna see you again for two years.
但你会再见到我的
But you are gonna see me again.
为何我总是得要等待?
Why do I always have to wait?
我才是等待的人
HENRY, 41: I'm the one who had to wait.
你一辈子都认识我
You've known me all your life.
但我直到28岁才见到你
I only met you when I was 28.
对,但是你不知道你在等待
Yeah, but you didn't know that you were waiting.
你忙着和其他女人上♥床♥
You were busy fucking all those other women.
现在你有两年时间能做自己了
Well, you've got two years to get your own back.
我们在一起了
We're together.
从现在开始不会再有别人了
There's gonna be no one else from now on.
要等两年
From two years on.
你向我问了那个问题了
You were asking me a question.
什么问题?
What question?
你认真的?
Seriously?
那个问题啊
Oh. Yeah. That question.
我应该决定好答案了
I think I may have decided on an answer.
是吗? -是啊
Oh, yeah? -Yeah.
抱歉 -抱歉?
Sorry. -Sorry?
两年后见,抱歉
Okay, two years. Sorry.
亨利别走
Henry, no.
不要‥没事的‥
No! -No, no, no. It's okay.
没事的‥
It's okay, it's fine. It's all right, it's okay!
该死
HENRY, 41: Fuck!
谁? -克蕾儿‥我是亨利
CLARE, 20: Hello? -Clare. Clare, it's Henry.
我不知道今年哪一年,是你吗?
I don't know what year it is. Is that you?
亨利? -对,亨利
CLARE, 20: Henry? -Yeah. Yeah, it's Henry.
亨利已经在这里了
CLARE, 20: Henry's already here.
我的天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ!
亨利? -对,去找亨利来‥
CLARE, 20: Henry? -Yeah, go get him. Go get Henry.
我的衣服呢? -什么衣服?
Where are my clothes? -CLARE, 20: What clothes?
你还没在这里留宿过吗? 你在这里没有留衣服?
Aren't you staying over yet? Don't you have clothes here?
第一次来 -可恶,是这样吗?
First visit. -Oh, damn, is it?
等等,你不是应该知道吗? -知道什么?
Wait, you should know that. -Know what?
你应该记得这件事
Well, you should remember this. -Why?
为何? -你不记得第一次来我房♥间?
Oh, you don't remember your first visit to my bedroom?
别怪我,他才是没有留心的人
Well, don't blame me. He's the one who's not paying attention.
所以你记忆力不好要怪我?
Oh, so I'm to blame for your bad memory?
基本上是 -够了‥
Literally. -Stop it. Stop.
你从哪里来,你几岁?
So, I mean, where are you from? How old are you?
我41岁 -41岁
I'm 41.
所以这对你来说是十三年前了
CLARE, 20: Forty-one? So... So this is 13 years ago for you.
对,大约十三年
Yeah, about 13.
你们俩不觉得怪吗? 你们怎么能对话?
Isn't this weird for you two? How can you even talk to each other?
为何我们不该? -那你一定记得他要说的一切
Why shouldn't we? You must remember everything he's about to say.
还有我和你要说的所有话
Everything I'm gonna say, everything you're gonna say.
等于提前拿到讲稿了
Like you've got a script. -HENRY, 41:
你记得十三年前说的每件事吗?
Do you remember everything you said 13 years ago?
不然十三天前或昨天呢? 试试看啊
Thirteen days ago? How about yesterday? Try it.
我一定会记得这种对话
Well, I'd remember a conversation like this.
毕竟他喝了酒
Yeah, well, also, he's been drinking.
你不能穿点什么吗? 一条毛巾也好
Could you put something on? A towel? Anything?
看到你自己的裸体冒犯了你吗?
HENRY, 41: Does the sight of your own naked body offend you?
看了就沮丧 到底哪一步走歪了?
It's depressing me. What went wrong?
难讲,我看是还不错,亲爱的
Oh, I don't know. Still looking good to me, honey.
谢了,亲爱的 -别和他调情
Thank you, darling. -Don't flirt with him.
你刚才从哪里来?
CLARE, 20: Where have you just come from?
你知道我会四处乱跑 反正就是某个地方
HENRY, 41: Oh, you know, I've been bouncing around a bit. -It's been one of those.
和谁四处乱跑?
Oh, bouncing around with who?
拜托,别摸了 他开始享受其中了
Come on, no touching. All right? He's starting to enjoy it.
天啊,收敛点
Jesus Christ! Control yourself.
真是最烂的约会 让别人代替我勃起
Worst date ever. Someone else is having my erection.
这是鸡肉香菇炖饭那晚吗?
Chicken and shiitake risotto, is it that night?
对 -什么?
CLARE, 20: Yeah. -What?
该死,戈梅兹
Oh, fuck. Gomez.
戈梅兹? -对
Gomez? Yeah.
恶报要找上我了,总之就是这样
It's starting to come back to me. Bits of it, anyway.
把酒放下,喝了脑子不清楚
Hey, put the drink down, it's running interference.
克蕾儿,你还好吗?
Clare? -CLARE, 20: Yeah? -You okay? -Mm-hmm.
她和她火♥辣♥的新男友 在她的房♥间里
Well, she's in her bedroom with her hot new boyfriend,
你却闯进来了 -克蕾儿,你还好吗?
but you come right in. -Clare, are you okay?
我很好啊,怎么了?
Yeah, I'm fine. What's wrong?
没事,我只是想确认一切安好
Nothing. I just-- I just wanted to make sure that everything was okay.
一切很好,谢谢你,戈梅兹‥
No, everything is fine. Thank you, Gomez. Thank you.
混账
Asshole.
你说什么? -我什么也没说
What did you say? -Nothing. I-- I didn't say anything, man.
戈梅兹,有人在门口 你能去应门吗?
Gomez, I think that was the door. Could you get that?
那是谁? -我不知道,帮忙一下吧
Who is it? -I don't know. Would you mind?
好 -谢谢你‥
Yeah. -Thank you. Thank you.
你干嘛? -我怎样?
HENRY, 28: Why'd you do that? -HENRY, 41: Do what?
你叫他混账
You called him an asshole.
我在跟自己说话 -够了,两个都是
I was talking to myself. Stop it! Both of you.
戈梅兹很好 -我已经讨厌他了
Gomez is all right. HENRY, 28: God, I hate him already.
他是我最好的朋友 -他才不是
Hey! He's my best friend. -HENRY, 28: No, he's not.
他真的是 -那你知道你最好的朋友
Really, he is. -Yeah, well, you know your best friend's
喜欢你的妻子吧?
got the hots for your wife, right?
不喜欢我妻子的男人 我才不信任
Well, I wouldn't trust any man who didn't.
亨利,你真会说话
Henry, you say all the right things.
你是有什么毛病?
The hell is wrong with you?
再笑一个我就打你了
One smile and it's whack-a-mole.
你为何还站在门后?
CLARE, 20: Why are you still standing behind the door?
我开始记起今晚的事了
I'm starting to remember the rest of the evening.
我为接下来发生的事
For what's about to happen...
先道歉
my apologies.
戈梅兹,能不能别管我们?
Gomez, please! Can you just leave us alone?
我不知道他爱红发女人
Hmm. I didn't know he liked redheads.
我大概需要稍微解释一下
This might take a-- a small bit of explaining.
她说是你朋友 我就让她进门了
She said she was a friend of yours, I sorta let her in.
我看出来了 -我不是‥
I can see that. I didn't mean for any of this--
剧集 | 时间旅行者的妻子(2022) | 导航列表