剧集 | 时间旅行者的妻子(2022) | 导航列表
Can't imagine what my parents were thinking.
好吧
Wow.
这就是那块草原吗?
Is that the meadow? -Yeah.
没错 -另一边是树林
And on the other side are the woods, and in the woods
树林里的空地 就是我们会相遇的地方
is the clearing where we're gonna meet.
想到你不知道就觉得好怪
God, it's so weird you don't know that.
比我想象中的小
Smaller than I thought. -What is?
什么很小? -草原,我以为会更大
The meadow. I thought it'd be bigger.
我以前也觉得很大
Um, it seemed big to me.
但小时候看什么都大吧
But then I suppose everything's bigger when you're little.
什么都更大更重要
Bigger and more important.
你长大后还有再去过吧?
But you, uh, you've been back there since you were a kid, right?
是没错 但我现在是从你的角度看
Yeah, but, you know, seeing it through your eyes now.
可以去看看吗? 看那块空地
Can we go see it? The clearing in the woods.
可能吧,吃完午餐再说
Maybe, yeah, after lunch.
可能?
Maybe?
似乎不太妙 -没有啊
Uh, sensing a problem. -No.
怎么了?
What?
只是‥ -只是什么?
It's just... Just what?
那块空地
It's the clearing.
怎么?
Yeah.
那块空地是我们的
The clearing was our place.
对呀,我们的 -是没错
As in, our place.
我就是他,克蕾儿 你遇到的就是我
CLARE, 20: Well, yes. -As in, I'm him. Clare, I'm the man you met there.
我知道‥ -是我,克蕾儿
Yes, I know. -It's me, Clare.
我是亨利,一样的亨利
I'm Henry. The same Henry.
以后会是
Someday.
你不喜欢我来,对吧?
You don't like me being here, do you?
觉得这里属于另一个我
Like this place belongs to the other me.
什么蠢话 -确实,但这是真的吗?
That's stupid. -Yeah, it is. But is it true?
你可以试着对我友善一点
You could always try to be nice to me, you know.
我们可以养成习惯
It could become a habit. Like, a thing we do.
我赢了 -你怎么又赢了?
I win. -What? You beat me again.
我越来越强了
I'm getting better.
你才没有
No, you're not.
我很友善
I am nice.
没错,但你很失望我不是他
Yeah, but you keep looking disappointed that I'm not him.
谁叫你不像他
Well, you keep not being him.
我之后就会变那样了
Apparently, I'm gonna get there.
如果能照对的顺序相爱 那该有多好?
Don't you ever think how amazing it must be to fall in love in the right order?
尽管说我感性‥
Call me sentimental, but I...
我现在可以展现一些优点
think it has some pretty amazing qualities right now.
小心点
Careful. -HENRY, 28: Sorry.
抱歉 -别丢我的东西
Don't just throw my things.
你这么爱玩跳棋?
You really like checkers that much?
我以前会玩
Yeah, I used to play checkers.
当时就是用这组棋跟他玩‥ 跟你玩‥
This is the set I used with him. With you.
这很旧了
It's kind of old.
很旧但很特别
It's old and really special to me.
老旧没什么特别的,克蕾儿
There's nothing special about old, Clare.
新的东西放久就会变旧
Old is what happens to new stuff, if you wait around long enough.
请您开示 -好呀,我就来教你
Please, gimme a lecture! -HENRY, 28: Yeah, why not? Why not a lecture?
因为你根本不懂
'Cause you don't get it, do you?
不会时空旅行的人永远不懂
You non-time travel people, you don't ever, ever get it.
你们一直巴着过去不放
You hang on to things from the past,
彷佛过去还很重要‥
like the past matters any more.
你们担忧未来 但未来根本还没到
You--you worry about the future, and it's not even here yet,
唯一的时间就是现在
when the only time is now.
一直都只有现在
That's the only time there ever is. Now.
过去是没能杀死你的一切
The past is what didn't kill you,
未来是会杀死你的一切
the future is what definitely will,
在这之间只有一件事重要
and in between is the only thing that matters.
你
You.
你和我
You and me...
在这一刻
right now.
你和我在这一刻
You and me...right now.
为何和你做♥爱♥ 总让我感觉会下地狱?
Why does sex with you always make me feel like I'm going to hell?
不知道 但这是我听过最棒的称赞
I don't know... ...but it is the single greatest compliment I've ever been paid.
去锁门
Lock the door.
克蕾儿,把他放下
Hey, Clare! Put him down.
准备吃午餐
Lunch in five.
好
Okay, lunch.
要吃午餐了
We're due at the table.
抱歉,我停不下来了
Uh... sorry, I'm committed now. Past the point of no return.
别闹了,回你房♥间梳洗一下
Oh, no, come on. You got to go back to your room. Freshen up.
这时候的人都这样讲吗?
克蕾儿?
Clare?
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
你来了 -你好‥
You're here! -Uh. Hello.
我好想你
I have missed you so much.
天哪,好紧实
Whoa! Looks at this! Tight!
你是谁? -我是谁?
Uh, who are you? -Who am I?
亨利,我是你的挚爱 你要娶的人
Oh, Henry, I'm the love of your life, the woman you're going to marry.
抱歉我一直忘记你还没经历过
Oh, God, sorry! I keep forgetting none of it's happened for you yet.
时空旅行很令人困惑吧
Time travel must be so confusing! I'm Alicia.
我是艾莉西娅 -艾莉西娅,她妹妹?
Alicia? The sister?
没错,亨利宝贝 我是克蕾儿的妹妹‥
That's right, Henry, darling. Clare's sister. And yes...
你在这里可忙了
...you've been very busy in this house.
毛巾来了,是蓝色的
Got you some towels. You will notice that they are blue.
总算有蓝色的东西,高兴了吗?
Now there's something blue in the room. Happy?
我什么都没做
I did not do, uh, anything-- -Oh, you guys have met then?
你们见到面了
Uh, yes.
对,但我‥
But, I--I--
你在搞亨利吗?
Are you fucking with Henry, Alicia?
哪种搞都不行
In any sense of that expression.
你说得算,老姊
Okay, if you say so, sis.
有人能解释一下吗?
Uh, could somebody explain, basically, things.
这是我妹妹,艾莉西娅
This is my younger sister, Alicia.
我知道
I realize that.
她知道你,而且很爱捉弄人
Oh, she knows about you and I'm afraid she likes to tease people.
的确 -抱歉,但你的表情太有趣了
No kidding. -Yeah, sorry about that, but whoa, you made some awesome faces.
等等,她怎么知道我的事?
Mm-hmm. Uh, sorry, wait. How does she know about me?
我告诉她的 -为什么?
Oh, I told her. -What? Why?
我看到你好几次
I saw you. A few times. -CLARE, 20: Yeah.
冬天时我得把你带进屋里
Sometimes, in the winter, I'd have to bring you indoors.
我把你藏在楼下
I mean, I hid you downstairs,
艾莉西娅一直跟人说 地下室有裸男
but Alicia kept saying there were naked men in the basement.
我只好跟她说,堵她的嘴
So, I had to explain to shut her up.
你告诉她我能时空旅行 然后她信了?
What, you told her I was a time traveler and you believed that? The alternative
另一个可能是 我姊在地下室发现大量裸男
was that my sister had found a pipeline of naked men under the house.
时空旅行比起来好无趣 铁定是真的
Time travel seemed so disappointing by comparison, I thought it must be true.
你和画长得一模一样 -画?
You look just like the Henry in the drawing. HENRY, 28: The drawing?
除了头发,这发型好多了 你不该改变造型
Apart from the hair. This is better hair. You shouldn't change that.
什么画? -你还没看过画?
Uh, what drawing? -You haven't seen the drawing?
你得给他看,画还在芝加哥?
Oh, you gotta show him the drawing. -Is it still in Chicago?
其实画在这里 我不想让他在公♥寓♥发现
No, actually, it's here. I don't want him finding it at the apartment.
为何不想? 他会很喜欢
Why not? He'll love it. -Exactly.
当然,来吧,要吃饭了
Come on, we're due at the table.
你,去梳洗 -你画了我?
You, freshen up -Uh, you drew me?
你一定要看看 -走啦
You've got to see it! -Come on.
你在干嘛? 别这样吓他
What are you doing? Don't freak him out like that.
我就是负责吓你男友们的
I'm supposed to freak out your boyfriends.
这是身为妹妹的神圣使命
It's my sacred duty as your younger sister.
他好性感,你怎么没说 -我知道他很性感
He's hot. -Yeah, I know he's hot. -You never said he was hot.
我之前没发现他很性感 我爱上他了
I didn't notice he was hot. -I was in love with him.
要解释一下吗? 我不确定能说得通
You want to unpack that one? Cause I'm not sure all the pieces will go back together.
天哪
Oh, God.
以前我是小孩,现在他是小孩
I was a kid. Now he's a kid.
他才不是小孩
He's not a kid, Clare.
我爱上的是成熟大人
I fell in love with a grown-up.
他现在是年轻人
And now he turns up and he's all young.
剧集 | 时间旅行者的妻子(2022) | 导航列表