剧集 | 活下来的我们(2025) | 导航列表
她是谁
Who's that?
布朗蒂 莉维的室友
Bronte. Liv's housemate.
拍一些超美的照片
Just took the most amazing photos.
她是个艺术家
She's an artiste.
这里依然垄罩着阴霾
Something still haunts this place.
盖比的遗体从未寻获
They never found Gabby's body.
她是我的伴侣 -你是蜜亚·张 对吧
This is my partner. -Mia Chang. Right?
你是盖比·伯奇的挚友 -对
You were Gabby Birch's best friend. -Right.
晚点可以跟你聊聊吗
Can we speak sometime?
想问你盖比的事
About Gabby.
今早艾芙琳海滩上寻获了一具尸体
There was a body found this morning.
是布朗蒂
It's Bronte.
当前死因依然不明
We don't know the cause of death.
在查清之前 一律视为重刑案着重调查
And until we do, we're treating this as a major investigation.
(艾什:宝贝 打给我 )
艾什刚刚发了消息给你
Ash is messaging you.
(我搞砸了 完蛋了)
有个朋友告诉我 蜜亚指认了利亚姆昨晚开的车
A mate of mine said it was Mia who identified Liam's car last night.
他们有找布莱恩问话吗
Did they question Brian?
没有 为什么要问他
No, why would they?
我昨晚开车送他回来
I picked him up last night.
我猜他可能又出门乱晃了
I thought he was having one of his little wanders.
很高兴他当前还置身事外
I'm glad to see he's managed to stay out of it so far.
警方尽早找到那个背包客
Well, the sooner they find that backpacker,
对大家都有好处 是吗
the better for everyone, yeah?
是啊 -走吧
Yeah. -Come on.
你再跟我说蜜亚怎么回答
Let me know how you go with Mia.
(2009年决赛 艾芙琳湾73 客队77)
对手瑞奇港领先四分
And with Ridgeport up by four, the Bay need something special
比赛来到最后一回合 艾芙琳湾得祭出奇招才能反败为胜
as we come down to the final round.
上啊 阿基 -很好
Go, Kizzy! -Good!
笑一个
Smile.
小心
Each day that I get older…
加油 基伦
Come on, Kieran!
往前冲 小子
Push it forward, mate!
是说 蜜亚 艾芙琳湾足球队…
So, Mia, Evelyn Bay Football Club…
要跟谁“上♥床♥ 结婚 杀掉”
Fuck, marry, kill. Go.
可以选择全部杀掉吗
Can I kill the whole team?
基伦·艾略特怎么样 -加油 基伦
What about Kieran Elliott?
盖比 真恶心
Oh, Gabby. Gross.
他太… -太帅
He's so… -Hot?
太正常了
…normal.
我想上他 也想跟他结婚
Well, I'd fuck him and marry him.
先上再结婚
In that order.
尚恩 给尚恩
Sean! To Sean!
尚恩·吉罗呢 -才不要
Sean Gilroy? -No!
加油 尚恩 -认真比赛 儿子
Come on now, Sean! -Keep your head in the game, son!
那他呢
What about him?
艾什·卡特
Ash Carter?
至少是有智商的人吧 拜托
Someone with an IQ, please.
艾芙琳湾拼上全力 最终赢回奖牌 做得好 雄狮
Massive effort by the Bay to bring home the shield! Go, Lions!
下来啦 艾什
Get off me, Ash.
天啊 基伦帅呆了
Oh, my God. Kieran is so hot.
我想跟他合照
I want a photo with him.
真的假的 -真的 走吧
Seriously? -Yeah, come on.
尚恩 做得好 -嗨 莉维 你好吗
Sean! Well done! -Hey, Liv. How's it going?
比赛真精彩
That was so good!
好耶
Yeah.
好耶 -嗨
Yeah. -Hi!
你好吗
How you doing?
基伦好像喜欢你姐姐
I think Kieran likes your sister.
算了
Nevermind.
你不是想合照
What about the photo?
不拍了
Forget about it.
《活下來的我們》
第一季第二集
你确定看到的是银色福特
Are you sure it was a silver Ford?
还挺确定的
Well, I'm pretty sure.
我也已经这么跟警方说了
Plus, I already told the police what I saw.
好吧 听我说
Okay. Listen.
如果朱利安告诉警方
If Julian tells the police
爸昨晚在海滩上 警方就会找爸去问话
that Dad was on the beach, they're gonna call him in.
你也看到爸的神智有多不清楚 他可能会胡言乱语
You've seen how confused he gets. He could say anything.
我不能看着他受这种折磨
I can't let him go through that.
我不是要你说谎
Now, I don't want you to lie.
只是 如果你有一丝一毫不确定…
But if there is any possibility that you made a mistake…
我不知道 基伦
I don't know, Kieran.
拜托
Please.
等我替爸摆脱嫌疑 我们就能回家了
Once I sort this for Dad, we can go home.
我讨厌这一切
I hate this.
我跟蜜亚谈过了
I spoke to Mia.
我们会回去找警♥察♥
We're gonna go back to the police.
这样做没错
It's the right thing to do.
这件事和你♥爸♥跟利亚姆都没有关系
Your dad, Liam… They've got nothing to do with this.
爸这样出门游荡多久了
So how long has Dad been wandering?
他的生理时钟已经乱掉了
His body clock's wiped.
现在就跟夜行性生物一样
Now he's basically nocturnal
要是打乱他的作息 他更容易发作
and it's worse when his routine gets disturbed.
他都晃去哪里
Where does he go?
跟艾芙琳湾的所有人一样 哪里都去 哪里都去不了
Where does anyone go in Evelyn Bay? Everywhere, nowhere.
帮我谢谢蜜亚 好吗
Thank Mia for me, will you?
你也可以自己去谢她
You could thank her yourself.
妈
Mum?
妈
Mum?
(艾芙琳湾在线社区中心)
(拾获请电联0491570156)
妈
Mum?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我想去做点园艺
Oh, just, um, thought I might go and do a bit of gardening, uh…
想办法让自己分心
Just keep my mind off things.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
甜心 我…
Oh, sweetheart…
这真是…
Oh, it's just…
真是太可怕了
It's just so terrible.
那个年轻女孩 漂亮的女孩 我真的…
That little girl, that beautiful girl…
可怜的布朗蒂 -我知道
Poor Bronte. -I know.
对不起 真的对不起
I'm so sorry, I'm sorry.
我只是…
I just… I just…
我只是需要…
I just need…
你确定
You sure?
对
Yeah.
(警♥察♥)
好吧
Okay.
好 老兄 我会请雷恩办这件事 谢谢
Okay, mate. Yeah, I'll get Renn onto it. Cheers.
马戏团来了
Here comes the circus.
准备迎战吧
Giddy-up.
这么多人要安顿在哪里 -别看我 我才不要跟别人分床位
Where are we going to fit everyone? -Don't look at me. I'm not sharing a bed.
马可那小子的事查得如何
How'd you go with the Marco kid?
看来他超爱开派对
Apparently he's a bit of a party boy.
露营车园区的邻居有检举噪音
Noise complaints down at the caravan park.
他跟布朗蒂吗 -对 确定是她跟马可在那边
He and Bronte? -Yeah, she was definitely there with him.
上星期有几个背包客听到他们在争执
A couple of backpackers heard him arguing last week.
但是没人知道 他何时离开 去了哪里
And no one knows when he left? Where he went?
没有 -发布通辑令
No. -Put a call out.
通知机场和公车站
Airports, bus stations.
我要侦讯他
I wanna speak to him.
马可·卡巴罗 国籍为阿根廷 25岁
Marco Carballo from Argentina. 25 years old,
身高约180厘米
about 180 centimeters.
目测约70公斤
Maybe 70 kilograms.
深棕色头发 绿色眼睛
Dark brown hair, green eyes.
我们会把照片发过去
Yeah, we'll send you photos.
查一下他的IG 他三天两头就上传一张自♥拍♥照
Just check on Instagram. He posts a selfie every other day.
你好 我有事想和潘德柏利警探说
Hi, I'd like to speak to Detective Pendlebury.
请稍候 她现在…
剧集 | 活下来的我们(2025) | 导航列表