剧集 | 活下来的我们(2025) | 导航列表
I apologize for Kieran's part in this and so does he.
你感觉还好吗
So how are you holding up?
我想我还在试着接受事实 -我明白
Still trying to process it all, I guess. -Yeah.
我跟布莱恩·艾略特不熟 但我知道布朗蒂不喜欢他
I can't say that I know Brian Elliott, but I know Bronte didn't like him.
她认识他
She knew him?
怎么认识的
How?
她跟他谈过暴风雨的事
Yeah, she talked to him once about the storm.
薇丽蒂·艾略特也不太喜欢布朗蒂
Verity Elliott wasn't a fan of Bronte's either,
她指控布朗蒂骚扰她丈夫
she accused Bronte of harassing her husband.
你觉得布朗蒂的事…
Do you think there's a connection…
和盖比有任何关联吗
between what happened to Bronte and Gabby?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
其实 我有个东西要给你看
Actually, there's something you should see.
这是布朗蒂拍的
Bronte took this?
对 这些全是她拍的
Yeah, she took all this stuff.
我让她把这里当成暗房♥来用
I let her set up a darkroom here.
这里还有一箱东西
There's a whole box of stuff here.
有些是盖比的老照片 翠西送她的
Some of it's old photos of Gabby that Trish gave her.
你不是该交给警方吗
Shouldn't you show that to the police?
是啊 我会的
Well, yeah, I will.
听着 我直接告诉你吧
Look, I might as well tell you this
希望你不会觉得很诡异
and I hope it doesn't sound too ghoulish,
我正在写关于这座小镇的书
but the book I'm writing at the moment is about this place.
那场暴风雨 死去的人 所有的事
The storm, the deaths, all of it.
包括布朗蒂的死吗
Bronte's death as well?
现在也是一部分了
Well, that's part of it now.
我可以看吗 -可以
Can I see? -Yeah.
没事吧 小可爱宝宝
You all right there, boompalinka?
还好吗
You okay?
妈 事情开始之前 有什么我该知道的吗
Is there anything… Is there anything I should know before all this begins, Mum?
他有什么过往会被挖出来 任何事故
Anything they can dig up on him? Any… Any incidents?
曾经有暴♥力♥史吗
What about aggression or violence?
我知道你在暗示什么 基伦
I know what you're scratching at, Kieran.
如果连他的亲儿子都不相信…
What kind of chance does he have if his own son--
他的DNA怎么会在她身上
How did his DNA end up on her body?
别跟我说是化验室搞错
And don't tell me it was a lab error.
听着 我知道你觉得我很糟糕
Listen. I know you think I'm horrible.
我没有 -你有
I don't. -No, you do.
我对你过于苛责
And that I'm too hard on you.
是没错 我一直没考虑你的感受
And it's true, I have been insensitive.
是真的
I have.
你上次见到你♥爸♥的时候 他…
Last time you saw your dad, he was…
你说得对 他已经变了个人
Well, you're right. He's not the man he was.
你一定感到措手不及
And it must feel so sudden for you.
父亲成了陌生人 错过了很多事
Like you don't know him anymore, like you've missed out on so much.
希望你也能考虑一下 看着这一切发生的人会作何感想
Maybe just spare a thought for those who haven't missed out on a second of it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我有点宿醉
I think I'm hung over.
是啊
Yeah.
给你
Here you go.
你还好吗
You okay?
我是说 回到这里 只剩自己一个人
You know, being back here, all on your own.
还好 我总会找到新室友的
Yeah, I mean, I'll get a new housemate eventually.
抱歉 这样说感觉好冷血
Sorry, that wasn't meant to sound callous.
对不起
Sorry.
嘿 你跟布莱恩 薇丽蒂和朱利安
Hey, you know those, um, those nights you used to have after the storm
在暴风雨之后共度了好几夜 -对
with Brian and Verity and Julian? -Yeah.
你昨晚说很讨厌那些夜晚
Well, you said last night that you hated them.
为什么 -因为 你知道的
Why? -Well, you know.
至少他们知道孩子发生了什么事
At least they knew what happened to their children.
心不会悬着
They had closure.
对我来说 这件事还没完结
It's never really been over for me, love.
我想再多放点糖
Oh. I'll put a bit more sugar in that.
我早该拿来给你们
I should have brought it in before now.
我太过惊慌失措
I… I panicked.
我一时糊涂才拿的
It was spur of the moment.
你有拿其他东西吗 笔记本呢 -没有 只有手♥机♥
Did you take anything else? The laptop? -No. Just the phone.
我只是…
I was…
我只是想帮艾什 我保证
I was trying to help Ash, that's all. I… I promise.
你知道自己可能隐匿了重要证据吗
You know that you've withheld what could be crucial evidence.
能带给布朗蒂·莱德勒的家人 他们迫切想知道的答案
Evidence that could give Bronte Laidler's family the answers they need.
对 我也很愧疚
Yeah, I don't feel good about it.
我很讶异你居然会这样
I mean, you of all people.
但是我还是不认为艾什与此有关
This doesn't mean that I think Ash had anything to do with it.
手♥机♥会揭晓所有答案
I guess this will tell us.
这张很好看
This is nice.
是布朗蒂拍的
Bronte took these?
对 她很有才华 眼光独到
Yes, she was quite prolific. Had quite the eye.
好吧 我们之间可能有点情愫
Okay, there may have been a bit of a crush.
说来听听 -完全是单方面的
Hmm. Interesting. -Well, it was very one-way.
是哪一方
Yeah, which way?
天啊 我记得这一天
Oh, my God, I remember this.
拍摄的时候我就在现场
I was there when this was taken.
你们感情一定很好
You guys must have been pretty close.
对 情同姐妹
Yeah, like sisters.
突然失去她想必很难接受
It must have been so difficult losing her like that.
是的
It was.
非常难接受
Really hard.
暴风雨那天早上 我们吵了一架
We had a fight the morning of the storm.
那是我最后一次见到她
It was the last time I saw her.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
这张是谁拍的
Who took this one?
不确定
I'm not sure.
会是什么时候拍的
I wonder when this was.
我可以留着吗
Can I keep this?
可以
Sure.
你也快来 好吗
Catch up, okay?
好 -我可以见他多久
Yeah. -How long have I got?
你还好吗 -我们有十分钟
You all right? -We have ten minutes.
真的吗 -对
Really? -Yeah.
等一下会经过这里…
So when we get past here…
做好心理准备 有信心一点
Just prepare yourself. And be confident.
你们晚到了
You're a bit late.
我给你们五分钟 之后就要还押候审了
I'll give you five minutes till we transfer him to remand.
甜心
Oh, sweetheart.
没事的
Oh. It's okay.
没事了
It's all right.
我是薇丽蒂 来 亲爱的 我扶你起来
It's Verity. Come on, darling, let's get you up.
来 可以坐起来吗
Come on, can we sit you up?
甜心
Sweetheart.
是我 薇丽蒂 布莱恩
It's me, it's Verity. Brian.
甜心
Oh, sweetheart.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
抱歉让你待在这里
I'm so sorry you're in here.
我们丢下了你
We left you.
我们会尽快让你出来 我保证
We'll get you out soon, I promise.
你有个很棒的律师
You've got a really good lawyer.
大家都喜欢你
Everybody loves you.
布莱恩
Brian.
你可以跟他说说话吗
Can you talk to him?
他对我没有反应
He… He won't respond to me.
试试吧 -好
Try? -Yeah.
好
Yeah.
他们害惨了他
They ruined him.
爸
Dad.
嘿 爸 是我 基伦
Hey, Dad, it's me, Kieran.
你的儿子
Your son.
基伦
Kieran.
对
Yes.
嘿 爸 是我 海滩上发生了什么事
Hey, Dad. It's me. It's me. What happened on the beach?
基伦
剧集 | 活下来的我们(2025) | 导航列表