剧集 | 活下来的我们(2025) | 导航列表
还有我
Me.
艾什
Ash.
还有你
And you.
暴风雨那天
On the day of the storm,
她跟尚恩在洞窟里
she was in the caves with Sean.
阿基 我没有伤害她
I didn't hurt her, Kiz.
你得相信我 我没有伤害她
You got to believe me, I didn't hurt her.
嗨
Hey!
你有看到基伦吗
Have you seen Kieran?
今天还没看到
Not today.
我想要他帮我个忙
I need him to do me a favor.
我帮得上忙吗
Can I help?
不用 没关系
No, it's okay.
他去洞窟那边了
He's gone down to the caves.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
你不可以去
You can't go there.
为什么 你们都会去啊
Why not? You all do.
对 但我们认得路
Yeah, but we know them.
你能带我去吗
So you could take me?
拜托
Please?
背包放着 洞窟有些隧♥道♥很窄
Leave your bag. Some of the tunnels are tight.
她在找你
She was looking for you
我知道你在洞窟里 所以我才带她来
and I knew you were in the caves, so I brought her down here.
我也是你们的一分子了
I'm one of you now.
这里面好冷
It's freezing in here.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你带我来这里 -不客气
Thanks so much for bringing me. -Sure.
尚恩…
Sean…
我以为那是她想要的 但她不要
I thought that's what she wanted, but she didn't.
尚恩 对不起
Sean, I'm sorry.
为什么要道歉 我又不在乎
What for? I don't care.
我不晓得你想要… -什么
I didn't realize you wanted to-- -What?
你比较希望基伦吻你吗
Would you rather it was Kieran?
我想回家了 拜托你
I want to go home now. Please.
你想走就走啊
If you want to go, just go then.
我不认得路
I don't know the way.
跟我走
Follow me.
我觉得自己好蠢
And then I felt stupid.
尚恩 等等
Sean, wait!
所以我走得很快
So I bolted.
后来暴风雨来袭
And the storm came in.
然后他就跟她走丢了
And he just lost her.
我就只想赶快离开
I just wanted to get out of here.
我满脑子都在想 你们发现她拒绝我之后会有什么反应
All I could think of was you and Ash when you found out she dogged me.
我跟艾什吗
Me and Ash?
对 你们一定会笑到肚子痛
Yeah, you'd laugh yourselves sick
全镇的人都会知道
and then everyone would know.
我以为她跟在我后面
I thought she was right behind me.
这里
This way.
我发誓
I swear to God.
尚恩
Sean!
尚恩
Sean!
等等我
Wait!
你一直都知道
You knew all this time.
却什么都没说
And you didn't say anything.
我已经失去一个儿子了
I had already lost one son.
尚恩 你自己离开了 你丢下了她
So, Sean, you just left? You just left her?
发现她没回来的时候 我好害怕
I was so scared when she didn't come back.
你在哪里
Where are you?!
接着我又好怕她会回来
And then I was scared that she would.
尚恩 你在哪
Sean! Where are you?
不要告诉任何人
Do not… tell… anyone.
她的包包冲上岸时…
When her bag washed up…
就像什么也没发生过
it's like it never happened.
就好像大家说的那样 她从岩石上被卷进海里了
Like she got swept off the rocks like everyone said.
盖比死了
Gabby was gone.
我是说 她…
I mean, what…
她在哪里淹死又有什么区别
W-What did it matter where she drowned?
尚恩
Sean!
这对翠西来说很重要
It mattered to Trish.
这对奥莉维亚来说很重要
It mattered to Olivia.
其实很多人都觉得很重要
It mattered to a lot of people, actually.
你应该告诉我的 老兄
You should have told me, mate.
让所有人都恨我吗
And end up with everyone hating me?
不行 我肯定会活不下去
Nah, I couldn't have survived that.
我没有你坚强
I'm not you.
我有爸和蜜亚的支持 还有…
I had Dad and Mia and…
你却自己背负重担 这太艰辛了
It's too hard to carry this on your own.
并不是我自己
I didn't.
警方为什么找你问话
Why did the police want to talk to you?
当晚是你接布莱恩回家的 你也在海滩上
You picked Brian up from the beach that night. You were there.
你有没有为了保护尚恩 伤害了布朗蒂
Did you… Did you do something to Bronte to protect Sean?
没有
No.
该死
Damn it!
薇丽蒂 -放开我
Verity. -Let go of me!
薇丽蒂
Verity.
薇丽蒂 求求你 回屋里谈吧
Verity! Verity, please, just come back inside.
我可以解释 你不能直接走掉
I can explain. You can't just leave.
不要 -怎么回事
No. -What's going on?
放开我 不 -放开她
Let me go! No! -Get off her!
你在做什么 是薇丽蒂
What are you doing? It's Verity!
你这样很丢脸 -连恩 我们得去找警♥察♥
You're embarrassing yourself! -Liam, we've got to go to the police.
薇丽蒂
Verity!
老兄 我们得告诉翠西
Mate, we need to tell Trish.
她有权知道真♥相♥
She deserves to know.
不行
I can't.
对了 尚恩想要回他的手电筒
Hey, Sean wants his torch back.
那你就得过来跟我拿
Oh, well, you'd better come and get it then.
尚恩 你什么时候拿回手电筒的
When did you get your torch back, Sean?
你借给了布朗蒂 对吧
You gave it to Bronte, right?
你什么时候拿回来的
When did you get it off her?
嘿 抱歉 我知道很晚了
Hey. Sorry, I know it's late.
可以还我手电筒吗 谢谢
Can I get the torch, please?
我明天潜水要用 -当然可以
I have a dive tomorrow. -Oh! Of course.
抱歉 我在等人 但我觉得对方可能不会来了
Sorry. I was expecting someone, but I don't think they'll show.
手电筒是我哥的遗物 所以… -有纪念意义 我懂
It was my brother's, so-- -Yeah, it's special. I get it.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢啦 -话说 我正要去海边
Thank you. -Hey, I was going down to the beach.
听说今晚会有蓝眼泪
There's supposed to be bioluminescence tonight.
我想拍照 但我不敢自己去
I wanted to photograph it, but I don't wanna go by myself.
有个变♥态♥在附近打转
Not with a perv hanging around.
你做了什么
What did you do?
她发现了
She found out.
我想把照片放进我的盖比作品中 但这好像跟主题无关
I want to put them in my Gabby project, but I don't think they'll fit.
对了 你看我今天去洞窟看到了什么
Oh, wait. Look what I found when I went to the caves today.
是艾什教我怎么过去的
Ash showed me how to get there.
大家都以为她被海浪卷走
I mean, everyone thinks she drowned in the ocean,
但说不定她被困在洞窟了 我明早会再去一趟
but maybe she got trapped in the caves. I'm gonna go back in the morning,
看看有没有线索 -等一下
see what else I can find. -Hang on.
爸说得对
Dad was right.
她会带来麻烦
She was trouble.
不会吧
Oh, no.
她一定会告诉所有人
She would have told everyone.
对 这就是问题点 几乎所有人都忘了盖比
That's it though. Most people have forgotten about Gabby.
他们办的那个追思会 有纪念到盖比吗 没有
All this memorial stuff, is she in it? No.
就只重视男人… -闭嘴
It's all about the men and how great-- -Shut up.
不要 为什么不一起纪念盖比
No. Like, why isn't she included?
他妈的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
她看着我的眼神…
The way that she looked at me…
像是在说我一文不值
Like I was worthless.
剧集 | 活下来的我们(2025) | 导航列表