剧集 | 活下来的我们(2025) | 导航列表
妈 我们可以打给律师之类的吗
Mum, should we call a lawyer
打给珍妮薇
or something?
你能解释布朗蒂的相机 为什么在你们的小船屋里吗
Can you explain why Bronte's camera was in your boat shed?
布莱恩·艾略特 你因涉嫌谋杀布朗蒂·莱德勒被捕
Brian Elliott, you're under arrest for the murder of Bronte Laidler.
不 -什么
No! -What?
不对 你们搞错了 -先生 请你起身
No, this is a mistake. -Stand up, please, sir.
不好意思 艾略特太太 我们需要你丈夫马上随我们回警局
Respectfully, Mrs. Elliott, we need your husband to come with us.
等等 -先生 请你起来
Hang on. -Stand up, please, sir.
怎么了 薇丽蒂… -不好意思
What? -Excuse me.
你们弄痛他了
You're hurting him! You're hurting him!
不 没事的 亲爱的 -不要 怎么回事
No! You're all right, my love. -No! What's going on?
不要弄痛他
Stop hurting him!
没事的 亲爱的 没事 -不要挡路
It's all right, my love! It's all right. -Get out of the way.
没事的
It's all right.
薇丽蒂 帮我
Verity, please!
布莱恩 我一定会保护你
Brian, I'll make sure you're okay.
艾略特太太 请退后 -你不会有事的
Mrs. Elliott, get back, please. -You're okay.
没事的 听着 我不会让他们伤害你
Okay, listen, I won't let them hurt you.
看着我
Look at me.
剧集 | 活下来的我们(2025) | 导航列表