剧集 | 活下来的我们(2025) | 导航列表
这座小镇上充满鬼魂
This town is full of ghosts.
每个人都深受影响
Everyone's been affected.
活下来的人都走不出来
Even the survivors.
我们想请各位找到这三样东西
We need help locating three items.
你能解释布朗蒂的相机 为什么在你们的小船屋里吗
Can you explain why her camera was in your boat shed?
布朗蒂的私人电脑
Bronte's personal computer,
还有她的手♥机♥
her phone.
我把手♥机♥交给警♥察♥了
I gave the phone to the cops.
你是为了帮基伦 对吧
You did it for Kieran, eh?
你有没有想过
Do you ever wonder
如果那天没有发生事故 我们的人生会是什么样子
what our lives might have been like if that day never happened?
我有时候会想到
Sometimes I do.
天啊 那为何你们在一起 让我这么难受
God, then why do I feel so shit when the two of you are together?
我们心意相通
Because we're connected.
但不是你想的那种关系
But not in the way that you think.
是悲痛
It's grief,
还有痛苦
and pain.
与我共同
Join me in officially opening
为芬恩与托比纪念俱乐部开幕
the Finn Elliott and Toby Gilroy Memorial Clubhouse.
基伦 我有东西要给你看看
There's something I need you to see.
那是芬恩和托比的船
That's Finn and Toby's boat.
那你想要怎么做
What do you want to do?
不知道 但我不会坐视不管
I don't know, but something.
她还会跟我炫耀她跟大男孩交往
She used to tease me she was seeing an older boy,
我本来以为她在乱讲 想惹恼我
I thought she was doing it to piss me off.
或许这就是她逃离小镇的原因
Maybe this is why she ran away.
翠西 你女儿在船上
Your daughter was on that boat, Trish.
芬恩和托比去救基伦的时候
When Finn and Toby went to rescue Kieran,
她跟着溺死了
she drowned with them.
大家都说他们人有多好
All this saying what great guys they are,
他妈的胡扯 -嘿
it's fucking bullshit! -Hey!
妈 -给我住口
Mum. -You stop that!
你有什么问题 老兄
What's your problem, mate?
你♥他♥妈♥的别跟我称兄道弟
You're not my fucking mate.
芬恩和托比根本是恋童癖
Finn and Toby were fucking pedos!
这座小镇是怎样
What is it about this place?
警探
Uh, Detective.
(艾芙琳湾欢迎你)
我觉得这样不太好
I don't think it's a good idea.
几瓶酒又怎么了 蜜亚 没有酒还叫派对吗
It's just booze, Mia. What's a party without it?
(海洋与海岸亲吻之地)
我们还未成年 要怎么买♥♥到酒
You don't have ID. How would we get it?
我认识的人可以帮我买♥♥ 你想喝的话就付我十元
I know someone I can ask. Ten bucks if you want in.
天啊 蜜亚 你真够无趣的
Oh, my God, Mia, you're so boring.
我才没有 我…
No, I'm not. I just…
看看你 你穿那件衣服去六年级的夏令营
I mean, look at you. You wore that to grade 6 camp.
我要走了
I'm going.
盖比儿 你怎么在这里
Gabrielle, what are you doing out here?
嘿 艾略特先生 你有看到基伦吗
Hey, Mr. Elliott. Have you seen Kieran?
你该回家了 孩子 超大的暴风雨要来了
You should be home, love. There's a bloody big storm coming in.
要我载你回家吗
Do you need a lift?
不用 没关系 谢谢
No, I'm all good, thanks.
你确定 -确定 真的没关系 别担心了
You sure? -Yeah, I'm all good. Don't worry about me.
嗨
Hey!
《活下來的我們》
第一季第六集
妈 是不是至少跟杰夫·梅洛特谈谈
Mum, isn't it worth talking to Geoff Mallott at least,
毕竟盖比的包包是他找到的
since he found Gabby's bag?
我不用跟别人谈 基伦
Yeah, I don't need to talk to anyone, Kieran.
你不想知道吗
Don't you want to know?
知道什么
Know what?
盖比是不是跟芬恩和托比在船上
If Gabby was on the boat with Finn and Toby.
你看起来真的很想要
You know, you seem remarkably determined
证明自己的哥哥做了坏事
to implicate your brother in something awful.
我只是想查清事实
I'm just trying to understand.
盖比的包包在船上的防水置物箱里
Gabby's bag was found in their dry locker.
看看你 自以为是名侦探
Look at you, Nancy Drew.
我们要搭明天凌晨2点15分的飞机 这是还有票的最近班机了
We're on the 2:15 flight tomorrow. It's the earliest I could get.
我载你去机场 -不用了 我自己去就好
I'll drive you to the airport. -No, it's fine. I'll make my own way.
基伦 别追在她后面跑
Kieran, don't do that. Don't follow her.
你这样很没骨气
You're such a doormat.
他妈的别说了 好吗 拜托
Can you just fucking stop, please?
我 -闭嘴一次吧
Me? -For once.
你还想要毁坏自己哥哥的形象
You are the one that is trampling over your brother's memory.
你真的以为践踏死掉老哥留下的回忆
Do you honestly think you're going to win her back
就能赢回她的心吗
by kicking your dead brother in the face?
或许芬恩不是个完人
Well, maybe Finn wasn't perfect.
我要去冲澡 -拜托 妈 说不定他做了蠢事
I'm going in the shower. -Come on, maybe he did something stupid.
如果盖比真的在那艘船上 她就是因为他们才死的
If Gabby was on their boat, she died because of them.
“因为他们 ”
"Because of them"?
是谁在涨潮时跑去洞窟那边
Who went into the cave when the tide was coming in?
好 所以现在盖比也是我害死的
You're blaming me for Gabby then?
你哥哥是因为救你才死的
Your brother was trying to save you!
我知道
I know that!
我当然知道
I know!
我怎么可能忘记
How could I forget that?
我也知道你希望死的是我 不是哥
And I know you wished that I had died instead.
我的老天 -你一开始就表达得很清楚了
For God's sake! -You made that clear from day one!
闭嘴吧 -你有想过我的感受吗
Stop it! -Do you know how that made me feel?
我哪知道 基伦 事情一发生 你就跑去悉尼了
How would I know, Kieran? You went to Sydney as soon as it happened.
不是这样的
That is not what happened.
是吗 看起来就是这样
Really? Because that's what it looked like!
还是我脑袋也坏掉了
Or maybe I am losing my marbles.
那也不错啊 绝配的一对
That would be great, wouldn't it? Both of us.
好啊 所以到底是怎样
Okay, so what happened?
你说啊
Come on!
发生了什么事
What happened then?
看得出来你很想说 那就说啊
I can see you're desperate to say something, so go on, say it!
是他叫我离开的
He told me to leave.
是爸希望的
It was Dad.
他说我一定得远离你
He said that I had to get away from you.
如果我没离开 你会毁了我的人生
If I didn't, you'd destroy me.
布莱恩
Brian.
别这样
Please don't.
布莱恩 可以过来一下吗
Brian, can you come here for a minute?
你知道基伦说的这件事吗
Do you know what Kieran's saying now?
他说芬恩死后 你叫他去悉尼
He's saying that you told him to go to Sydney
好离我远一点 是真的吗
after Finn died to get away from me. Is that true?
你得离开
You have to go.
你得离开这座小镇
You have to leave this place.
天啊 他不过是个孩子 薇丽蒂
God, he's just a kid, Verity.
你为什么要一直责怪他
Why can't you just leave him alone?
你满意了吗
You happy now?
爱我对你就这么困难吗
Why is it so hard for you to love me?
基伦 我…
Kieran, I…
(乔治:我拿到 布朗蒂的艺术作品了 快过来)
我要出门 -蜜亚
I'm going out. -Mia.
怎样
What?
我…
I…
我不知道自己为什么口无遮拦
I don't know why I say those things.
你真的得搞清楚原因 -我知道
You really need to find out. -I know. I know.
蜜亚…
Mia…
你离开之前
Before you go,
我可以再跟宝宝相处一下吗
could I just have a few little moments with her, please?
以免…
Just in case…
好 可以
Yeah, sure.
谢谢 哈啰
Aw, thank you. Hello.
嗨
Hi.
她看起来很害怕
She looks frightened.
她有怕你的理由吗 吉罗先生
Did she have a reason to be scared of you, Mr. Gilroy?
我当时很生气又烦躁 我只是表达出来而已
I was angry and I was upset and I… I let her know it.
为什么生气 -你不用回答
Angry about what? -You don't have to answer that.
剧集 | 活下来的我们(2025) | 导航列表