剧集 | 活下来的我们(2025) | 导航列表
You stayed home instead?
对 我说过了 我跟室友尚恩·吉罗待在家里
Yeah, like I said, I was at home with my housemate, Sean Gilroy.
我们玩游戏玩到半夜
We were playing video games till late.
我们需要你的手♥机♥ -要做什么
We're going to need your phone. -What for?
手♥机♥定位记录可以证明你的说辞
Your location history will be able to confirm what you're saying.
前提是你说了实话
If you were where you say you were.
(1月27日 周六)
艾什是跟踪狂 布朗蒂追上他 认出他是谁
Ash Carter was perving on her. She chases him, identifies him.
于是艾什就想杀人灭口
That gives him motive to try to shut her up.
那布莱恩·艾略特呢
But what about Brian Elliott?
尸体上验到他的DNA 相机就在他的小船屋
His DNA was on the body. The camera found in his garage.
我们也发现相机曾被埋起来 因为相机接环中有泥土
Which we know was buried 'cause of the dirt in the lens mount.
会不会是卡特埋起来 之后为了陷害艾略特才挖出来
What if Carter buried it and dug it up, knowing that he could frame Elliott?
他儿子可能说中了 艾略特会不会是想救她
What if the son's right, boss, and Elliott was trying to save her?
这样验到DNA 跟尸体没被冲走都说得通了
It'd explain the DNA and the tide chart.
这推论也很合理 艾略特以前是体育老师
And it makes sense, given his history. He's a PE teacher.
他当了几十年的救生员
He's a surf lifesaver for decades.
你要不要听听自己在说什么
You know what you sound like?
“布莱恩·艾略特是个好人 他不可能做出这种事”
"Brian Elliott was a good bloke. He wouldn't do anything like this."
布朗蒂·莱德勒的案件不是第一个
Bronte Laidler is just the latest
也不会是最后一个 由我侦办的少女谋杀案
in a never-ending line of dead girls who end up on my desk,
凶手…都是这些“好人”
killed… by good fucking blokes.
(布莱恩·艾略特 最后生前目击者)
(与遗体上的DNA相符 艾略特家寻获相机)
请鉴识组化验 艾什·卡特家的泥土样本
Get forensics to get a soil sample from Ash Carter's place.
与相机上的泥土比对
See if it's a match with the camera dirt.
马上办
On it.
这些混帐不用搜查令吗
Don't these pricks need a warrant?
你整晚都在这里玩游戏
You were here all night, playing video games.
对啊
Yeah.
追思会之后
After the memorial,
我会问我妈那张照片的事
I'll speak to Mum about the photo.
我保证
I promise.
…指控的罪名 他们不会轻易释放他
…the charges, they'll be reluctant to let him go.
就算他们释放他 也会有很多保释条件
Even if they do, he'll need to meet a number of bail conditions.
(艾芙琳湾纪念足球赛)
谢谢你
Thank you.
把手♥机♥交出去
For the phone.
我一开始根本就不该拿 我真够蠢的
I never should have taken it in the first place. It was… pretty dumb.
艾什还好吗
How's Ash?
他不是很高兴
Yeah, he's not happy.
交出去需要很大的勇气 莉维
It took guts, Liv, to hand it in.
我不觉得自己多勇敢
I don't feel very brave.
这么多年 我害你一人受到责难
All these years, I've let you take the blame.
我没告诉任何人 当天我也在场 -基伦
I didn't tell anyone that I was with you. -Kieran!
我也没有告诉任何人 是我叫你哥来救我们
I never told anyone that it was me that called them.
要不是我叫他们来 芬恩和托比就不会溺死了
And if I hadn't, Finn and Toby wouldn't have drowned.
莉维 别自责了 是我提议去洞窟那边
Liv, don't blame yourself. I was the one that took us to the caves.
是我的错 好吗
It was on me. Okay?
好了
Hey.
好了
Hey.
没事的
It's okay.
真的
Really.
没关系
It's okay.
你有没有想过
Do you ever wonder
如果那天没有发生事故 我们的人生会是什么样子
what our lives might have been like if that day never happened?
结局…
How…
结局可能大不相同
How things might be different.
我有时候会想到
Sometimes I do.
对
Yeah.
但是事情发生了
But it did happen.
对
Yeah.
该死
Oh, shit.
蜜亚
Mia.
没事 没关系的 我去跟她说
It's okay. No, it's okay. I'll talk to her.
好的 莉维
Okay, Liv.
我跟她谈谈
I'll talk to her.
蜜亚
Mia. Mia. Mia!
拜托你 等一下 我们能谈谈吗
Wait. Please. Can we talk?
走开 -求求你
Stay away. -Please.
对不起 我真的无处可去了
I'm so sorry. I just didn't know where else to go.
基伦跟我
Kieran and me, um,
我们吵架了
we're fighting.
你想待多久都可以
You can stay here for as long as you like.
谢谢
Thank you.
这里还有多的换洗衣服
I've even got some spare clothes.
小宝宝需要的东西 我们再去买♥♥
And we can get whatever this little chicken needs.
你好
Hello.
她笑了 真漂亮
She smiled. Hey, gorgeous.
(基伦)
发个短♥信♥ 告诉他你在哪
Just send him a text, tell him where you are.
跟他说你需要喘息的空间
But you tell him you need some space. Hmm?
盖比看到这小宝宝一定会超级开心
Gabby would have gone crazy for this little thing.
她总是说要生一个宝宝
She was always talking about wanting a baby,
很好笑 她自己还是个小孩子 男孩子都不瞧她一眼
which is silly, 'cause she was a baby. You wouldn't know it to look at her.
对啊 -没想到她突然间长大了
No. -And then suddenly she's a young woman
才过几个月时间 你记得吗
in a matter of a month, do you remember that?
那些男孩都追着她跑
All those boys sniffing around.
我觉得这让莉维有点不高兴
I don't think Liv liked it though, you know.
因为以前男孩都绕着她打转
'Cause Liv was used to being the center of attention.
盖比有说过 她跟芬恩和托比出去玩吗
Did Gabs ever say anything about hanging with Finn or Toby?
没有 她虽然认识他们俩
Ah, no. I mean, she knew who they were,
但是年纪真的差太多了
but, you know, they were so much older.
因为布朗蒂有这张照片
'Cause Bronte had this.
对 我给她看了盖比的相册
Oh. Yeah, no, I let her go through Gabs' albums.
她想要的照片都送给她
Take what she wanted.
我知道盖比会喝酒 但这也没什么
I knew she was drinking, it wasn't really a big thing.
不是这件事
No, it's not that.
我很肯定她就在芬恩和托比的船上
I'm pretty sure that's Finn and Toby's boat she's on.
百分之百没错 她还会跟我炫耀她跟大男孩交往
Like, 100% sure. She used to tease me she was seeing an older boy,
我本来以为她在乱讲 想惹恼我
I thought she was doing it to piss me off.
芬恩跟托比不算男孩 他们都成年了
But Finn and Toby weren't boys, they were men.
这可能不算什么重大发现 但…
It's probably nothing, but…
我就知道有内情
I knew there was something.
我知道她有事瞒着我
I knew she had secrets,
但我以为十几岁的女孩都会这样
I just… I just thought it was a teenage thing.
不过要是…
But what if…
或许这就是她逃离小镇的原因
Maybe this is why she ran away.
我一直跟杰夫·梅洛特说她离开了
I told Geoff Mallott that she did so many times.
他就是不相信 -我不知道 翠西
He wouldn't listen. -I don't know.
他现在不得不相信了
No, he's going to have to listen now.
他不能无视我了 盖比可能还活着
He can't ignore me. She could still be out there.
(州警)
(海陆餐酒馆主监控 2023年12月 1012个项目)
杰夫
Geoff,
别再像之前那样打发我了
don't just brush me off like you have for years.
你看 这就是她离开的原因
'Cause this, this is a reason for her to run.
杰夫 她可能害怕被别人发现
She would have been scared that anyone would find out.
那两个男孩或许…先不管是哪一个
And… And those boys, maybe… Whichever one it was,
可能芬恩或托比威胁了她
I mean, Finn or Toby, maybe they threatened her.
任何人都会害怕吧
That would make anyone scared.
谁都会想逃离小镇吧 我是说…
That would make anyone want to run, wouldn't it? I mean…
天啊 杰夫
Oh, God. Geoff…
我想到一个…
I just had this…
她会不会怀孕了
What if she was pregnant?
她会告诉我的 -我觉得她不会说
She would have told me. -I don't think she would have.
她一定会觉得太…
She would have been just too…
她一定会吓傻
She just would have been too scared.
那些男孩…
And those boys,
如果他们矢口否认 又有谁会相信她
her word against them, I mean, who's going to believe her?
杰夫 你是他们的足球教练 你…
You were their footy coach. Did you…
你知道这件事吗
Did you know?
你是在包庇他们吗
Were you all protecting them?
难道这就是你
Is that… Is that why you never,
剧集 | 活下来的我们(2025) | 导航列表