剧集 | 活下来的我们(2025) | 导航列表
布朗蒂的上衣被扯开
Bronte's shirt was ripped open
尸体口中有一根男性的毛发
and there was a man's hair found in her mouth.
是不是你杀了布朗蒂 -不是
Did you kill Bronte? -No.
我载她回家 进了屋子 喝了一杯水
I drove her home, I went inside, I had a glass of water.
是你说你搞砸了 她的手♥机♥上有消息
You said you were in trouble, that there were messages on it,
我一时慌张就拿了
so I panicked.
对 谢谢你帮我大忙 但是这手♥机♥不能留
Yeah, I appreciate what you did, but it needs to go.
布朗蒂晚上在小屋附近听到声音
Bronte was hearing noises at night.
她觉得有人在跟踪她和莉维
She thought someone was stalking her and Liv.
我们找到马可·卡巴罗了
We found Marco Carballo.
他在三角海路线
He's on Three Capes.
他们有找布莱恩问话吗 -没有 为什么要问
Did they question Brian? -No, why?
我们明天想在局里跟你♥爸♥谈一下
We'd like to speak to your father tomorrow.
如果他那晚在海滩上 我们想知道他看见了什么
If he was at the beach that night, we need to know what he saw.
我是不是惹麻烦了 -没有
Am I in trouble? -No.
听着 我会保护你的
Listen, I won't let anyone hurt you.
昨天潜水顺利吗 芬恩
How was the dive yesterday, Finn?
有个悉尼来的人自称是潜水老手
We had this guy from Sydney, he was supposed to be an experienced diver,
结果我们到了沉船那边 他却吓得大呼小叫
but we got to the wreck and he started freaking out.
那家伙死都不肯下水
Mate, this bloke does not want to go in,
然后他老婆在旁边拼命喊着
and the whole time, his missus was yelling,
“别浪费我的钱 这是结婚周年纪念”
"I paid for this, it's our anniversary."
他说:“我才不想潜水 我他妈恨死你了 ”
And he says, "Well, I didn't want it, I fucking hate you!"
她就看着他 然后说:“我也恨死你了 ”
And then she looks at him and goes, "Well, I hate you too!"
他们就在我们船上分手了 -不会吧
And they split up on our boat. -No!
当场分手
Right there. Yeah.
对啊 -你们知道吗
You know what?
你们爸爸在船上跟我求婚
Your dad proposed to me on a boat.
天啊 又来了 -对 其实是在橡皮艇上
Here we go. -Yes. Actually, it was a raft.
是吗
Was it?
而且是在富兰克林河上 -富兰克林河
And it was on the Franklin River. -Franklin River.
我会答应八成是急流的功劳
Yeah, I think the rapids made me say yes.
回房♥间再做吧
Get a room, you two!
阿基 别看了 老兄
Kiz, look away, mate. Look away.
嘿 阿基
Hey, Kiz,
我跟托比想要增加 一条去北边的洞窟的观光航线
Toby and I are thinking of adding a tour of the north caves to the business.
好主意 -你跟其他男孩
Good idea. -Reckon you and the lads
可以在暑假规划好路线吗
could map it over the summer?
酬劳呢
How much?
一箱啤酒
Crate of beers?
好啊 成交
Yeah, all right, deal.
嘿 规划时确保他们 只能在低潮时过去 好吗
Hey, if you do that, can you make sure you go at low tide?
他很用心的 妈 别担心
Yeah, he's all over it, Mum. Don't worry.
对 低潮 基伦 听你♥妈♥的♥话
Yeah. Low tide, Kieran. Listen to your mum.
好的
All right.
那箱啤酒我要分一半
And half the beers go to me.
好了 准备潜水吧
All right, we'd better go diving.
出发吧 -出发
Let's get going. -Let's go!
《活下來的我們》
第一季第三集
嘿…
Hey…
你有进去过吗
You been in here?
有啊 昨天
Yeah, yesterday.
你有上锁吗
Did you lock it?
有
Yeah.
(三角海露营区)
马可·卡巴罗
Marco Carballo?
你们是谁 -我是亚历克斯·丹警探
Who are you? -Detective Alex Dan.
我们要问你关于布朗蒂·莱德勒的事
I'd like to ask you a few questions about Bronte Laidler.
他要跑了 抓住他 -喂
Is he gonna run? Get him!
别跑 -马可
Stop! Marco! -Wait, stop!
马可 别跑
Marco, stop!
警♥察♥ 不准跑
Police! Stop!
别跑
Stop!
别跑 马可
Stop, Marco!
待着别动 -我做错了什么
Stay there! -What did I do?
好 -你被逮到了 老兄
Right. -You're caught, mate.
别乱动
Don't move.
你为什么要离开艾芙琳湾
Why'd you leave Evelyn Bay?
你知道布朗蒂·莱德勒遇害了吗
Did you know Bronte Laidler had been murdered?
如果你不说话 来这里也没意义
No point coming in if you're not gonna talk, mate.
你们抓我来 我才会在这里
You want me here. Now I'm here.
你和布朗蒂是怎么认识的
How do you know Bronte?
她是酒吧服务生 我喜欢喝酒
She work at the bar. I like to drink.
有人说你和布朗蒂25日发生争执
We have reports that you argued with Bronte on the 25th.
你们在吵什么
What was that about?
布朗蒂…
Bronte…
意思是 像是…煮滚的牛奶
It means, eh, like, uh, boiled milk.
她脾气不好吗
Oh, she had a temper?
她是个女人
She's a woman.
我是来澳大利亚度假的
I come to this country to have fun.
想玩玩而已 布朗蒂却不满足
No strings. Bronte, she want more.
于是你离开小镇
So you left town?
还是在她遇害之后
After she was murdered.
我们需要采检你的DNA
We're gonna need a sample of your DNA.
不行
No.
为什么
Why not?
因为我懂法律 我没有义务提供
Because I know the law. I know I don't have to.
是这样吗
Oh, is that right?
我可以走了吗
Can I go?
可以
Yeah.
先别跑去本岛 我们还会再找你问话
Just don't go running to the mainland. We're gonna need to speak to you again.
好 我们走吧
All right, let's go.
混帐
Dickhead.
监控他的行踪 别再让他跑了
Yeah. Put surveillance on him, I don't want to lose him again.
有一块没刮到
You, um… You missed a spot.
你知道…
You know, the, um…
警♥察♥会问你各种问题
The police are gonna ask you all sorts of questions.
如果警♥察♥问了你不记得的事
But if the detective asks you anything that you don't remember
或是你不知道答案 就不用回答 知道吗
or you don't know, you don't have to answer, okay?
我知道 我不是小孩子 小薇
Yeah, I'm not a child, V.
我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
等一下
Hold on.
亲爱的 你穿着睡衣
Honey, that's a pajama top.
什么 -脱掉 这是睡衣
What? -Come on. It's a pajama top.
我说了 我他妈的不是小孩子
I told you, I'm not a fucking child!
我只是…
I just wanna…
我只是想自己穿衣服
I just wanna dress myself.
好
Yeah.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我知道 对不起
I know. Sorry.
我让你自己准备
I'll leave you to it.
请你张开嘴巴 艾略特先生
If you could open your mouth for me.
谢谢 你可以坐下了
Thanks. You can sit down.
谢谢你们合作
Thank you for cooperating.
当然了
Why wouldn't we?
布莱恩
Brian…
我们希望你能协助办案 你认识布朗蒂·莱德勒吗
We're hoping you can help us. Did you know Bronte Laidler?
我不…
I don't…
她说的是和奥莉维亚住在一起的女孩
She's asking about the girl that lived with Olivia, love.
艾芙琳湾不大
Evelyn Bay's a small place.
我们见过她几次 对吧
We met her a couple of times, didn't we?
但我们不算认识她
But we didn't really know her.
对 我们不算认识她
No, we didn't really know her.
你偶尔喜欢晚上出门散步 对吗
You like to go walking sometimes at night, is that right?
他生病就会这样 常常睡不好
Part of his condition, he doesn't really sleep very well.
好 我想听布莱恩的答案
Yeah, I'd like Brian to answer.
对 我喜欢独享小镇
Yeah, well… I like to have the town to myself.
那个…
It's, um…
晚上的样子很不同
It's different there during the night.
那么周六晚上呢
What about Saturday night?
剧集 | 活下来的我们(2025) | 导航列表