剧集 | 活下来的我们(2025) | 导航列表
and I… I…
是谁 莉维 那是谁
Who is it? Who is it, Liv?
是布朗蒂
It's Bronte.
没事的
Hey, it's okay.
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
好 掀开 -好
All right, tarp up. -Yep.
好了
There you go.
慢慢装进去
Bring her back.
来
There.
直直搬八米 好吗 -好
Just straight up down eight meters, okay? -It's okay.
各位 你们是没地方去吗
Folks, have you got homes to go to?
这里是调查中的犯罪现场 请各位退后一点
This is an active crime scene. I'm gonna need you to step back.
我得…
I need…
我得洗把脸 把皮肤搓干净
I need to wash my face or my skin.
感觉怪怪的
It feels funny.
我们先进屋去
Let's go inside.
莉维 可以借用你的电♥话♥吗 我要打给蜜亚 但我没带手♥机♥
Liv, can I borrow your phone? I didn't bring mine, I need to call Mia.
可以
Yeah.
谢了 谢谢你
Thanks. Thank you.
什么 整个社区吗
What, the whole community?
这边 -你好 我是蜜亚
Here. -Hello, this is Mia speaking.
是我 我借用了莉维的手♥机♥ 你还好吗
Hey, it's me, I'm on Liv's phone, are you okay?
喝茶或许能平复情绪
You're with Olivia?
蜜亚 海滩上发现一具尸体 -什么
They found a body on the beach, Mia. -What?
昨天在酒吧看到的那个女生 布朗蒂
The girl from last night at the pub, Bronte. Um…
她死了
She's dead.
天啊 怎么死的
Oh, my God, how?
不知道 莉维在沙滩上发现了尸体
I don't know, Liv found her on the beach.
基伦 你在哪
Kieran, Kieran, where are you?
我在莉维家 我要先挂断了
I'm at Liv's. I'd better go. Um…
晚点再打给你 好吗
I'll… I'll call you later, okay?
好的 再见 没问题
Okay, bye. Sure.
再见
Bye.
(艾什:宝贝 打给我 )
艾什刚刚发了消息给你
Ash is messaging you.
他可能已经听说了
He must have heard something.
我泡了茶
I made tea.
喝茶或许能平复情绪
Sometimes… Sometimes it helps.
莉维 我想你一定很震惊
I think you might be in shock.
太可怕了 真是可怜的女孩
This is fucked up, poor girl.
艾什正要过来
Ash is on the way.
两位 你们必须离开 莉维 这里是犯罪现场
Oi, you two can't be in here, Liv, it's a crime scene.
但她陈尸在海滩上
But her body was found on the beach.
对 我知道 但屋里可能有证据
Yeah, no, I know, but, uh, there could be evidence in here.
不好意思 你们得离开
Sorry, but you gotta leave.
霍巴特那边派了重案组警探过来
We've got major crime detectives here from Hobart and…
他们会想跟你谈谈
they'll want to speak to you.
好 先让我换个衣服
Okay, let me just get a change of clothes first.
那个 你不能带走任何东西 抱歉
Yeah, I can't let you take anything away, sorry.
那我可以上厕所吗 还是马桶也是证据
Well, can I use the toilet then, or is that evidence too?
可以 上快点
Yeah, just be quick.
你认识她吗 布朗蒂
Did you know her? Bronte?
我昨天跟她刚认识
I met her for the first time yesterday.
最后一次见到她是何时
And when did you see her last?
昨晚在酒吧里
Last night, at the pub.
基伦 你从悉尼回来吗
Back from Sydney, Kieran?
对 -什么时候回来的
Yeah. -When did you get in?
昨天
Yesterday.
回来定居吗
Back for good?
(等我一下 没办法讲电♥话♥)
不是 我只是来探望我爸
No, I'm just here to see my dad.
(我搞砸了 完蛋了)
(怎么了 )
你离开好久了 -对
Been away a while. -Yeah.
跟艾芙琳湾很不同吧
It's a bit different from Evelyn Bay, eh?
那你有看到什么人和布朗蒂说话吗
So did you see anyone talking to Bronte?
有没有想到什么人会在她下班之后
No one that you think might have, um, followed her
跟踪她吗
after her shift?
艾什来了
Ash is here.
警探会前往海陆餐酒馆侦讯目击者
The detectives will be taking witness statements at the Surf N Turf.
你们可以现在过去吗
Do you mind heading over there now, please?
好
Sure.
谢谢你陪我
Thank you for being here.
(州立紧急救援服务)
艾什 老兄 你要去哪 停步 好吗
Ash, where are you going? Stop, all right?
我女友家在那 -关我屁事
That's my girlfriend's house. -I don't give a shit.
那里也是封锁的现场 不可以过去
It's part of the investigation, you can't go.
我明白 我只是想看看她好不好
I understand. I've just got to go and check on her.
那栋房♥子… -她就在那里
The house is-- -She's right there!
冷静点 卡特…
Simmer down, Carter. Just…
嘿 没事了
Hey, it's okay.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thanks, bud.
你们要过去酒吧那边吗
You guys coming to the pub?
我们那边碰面 好吗
We'll meet you there, okay?
你有收到我的消息吗
Hey, you got my messages?
收到了 但我不知道怎么办
Yes, but I didn't know what to do.
(中国朝代餐厅)
(海陆餐酒馆)
(顾客停车场)
我听说她去游泳 然后溺死了
I heard she went for a swim and she drowned.
我听到的不是这样 -她就像我的妹妹一样
That's not what I heard. -She was like a little sister to me.
警方在找她的男友
Police are looking for her boyfriend.
哪一个
Which one?
那个南美洲人 叫马可
You know, the South American one, Marco.
他每次都来这里跟她要酒喝
He was always here trying to bum drinks off her.
蜜亚 -你来了
Mia! -Hey.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
奥德丽一早就醒了 我带她去散步
Audrey woke up really early, and we went for a walk.
天还没亮 而且…
It was still dark and…
我们说不定有经过她的尸体
We must've walked straight past her body.
她说想跟我谈盖比的事
She said she wanted to talk to me about Gabby.
对 我记得 -但是为什么 她15年前就死了
Yeah, I remember. -I mean, why? She died 15 years ago.
我也不知道
I don't know.
朱利安 他们是霍巴特来的警探
Julian, these are detectives from Hobart.
这位是酒吧老板 朱利安·吉罗
This is Julian Gilroy, the publican.
你好吗 -我是亚历克斯·丹警探
How are you doing? -Detective Alex Dan.
午安
Afternoon.
感谢各位前来
Um, thanks, everyone, for coming.
这位是来自霍巴特的潘德柏利警探
I'd like to introduce Detective Pendlebury from Hobart,
是本案的主要调查人员
who's gonna be leading the investigation.
想必各位已经知道
As you are undoubtedly aware,
今早艾芙琳海滩上寻获了一具尸体
there was a body found on Evelyn Beach this morning.
当前死因依然不明
We don't know the cause of death.
在查清之前 一律视为重刑案着重调查
And until we do, we are treating this matter as a major investigation.
首先 我们要侦讯昨晚8点到11点间
As a start, we'd like to talk to anyone who was here last night
在这间酒吧的每一个人
between the hours of 8:00 and 11:00 p.m.
谢谢合作
Thank you.
不好意思 基伦 如果你同意的话
Kieran, sorry, we'll just have to get a DNA swab from you,
我们要采样你的DNA和指纹 -好 当然可以
if you consent, and fingerprints. -Yeah, sure.
为什么要采样你的DNA
Why do they need your DNA?
可能是因为我跟莉维进了屋子
Maybe 'cause I was in the house with Liv?
谢谢合作 -没问题
Thanks for your cooperation. -Of course.
我有几个问题
A few questions.
你离开海陆餐酒馆之后步行回家
After you left the Surf N Turf, you walked home.
是的
Yes.
那是你和利亚姆·吉罗 起冲突之后吗
And that was after the incident with Liam Gilroy?
是的 没错
Yes, that's right.
你自己离开的吗
And were you alone?
没有 我跟伴侣蜜亚一起走
No, I was with my partner, Mia.
你是说蜜亚·张
Uh, is that Mia Chang?
对 -大概走了多久
Yeah. -How long would that have taken?
从餐酒馆走回住处大约四十分钟
It's about a 40-minute walk from here back to our place.
你在路上有看到任何人事物吗
Did you see anything, anyone, along the way?
有
Yeah.
我看到…
剧集 | 活下来的我们(2025) | 导航列表