剧集 | 活下来的我们(2025) | 导航列表
Yeah, I guess.
我去跟那个老家伙打招呼
Well, I better say hello to the old bastard.
你好 布莱恩
G'day, Brian.
你好
Hello.
我是杰夫 老兄
It's Geoff, mate.
你最帅的挚友
Your best and most handsomest friend.
杰夫 -想起来了
Geoff. -There we go.
你好吗 -很好 老兄
How you going? -Good, mate.
他几乎每周都来 带你♥爸♥出门散步
He comes around most weeks, takes your dad out for a walk.
落难时才知道谁是你真正的朋友
Times like this, you know who your real friends are.
我今天下午想去潜水 你想来吗
I thought I might go for a dive this afternoon, do you want to come?
我很想去 妈
Oh.I'd love to, Mum, but…
但我答应下午要照顾奥德丽
I said I'd look after Audrey this afternoon.
你去吧 -你确定吗
Go. -Are you sure?
确定
Yeah.
太好了 -谢谢
Great. -Thank you.
很好 -酷
That's great. -Come on.
会啊 我会去浮潜
Yeah, I do some snorkeling.
晚上去浮潜就看不到鱼了
If you go out at night, you can't see the fish.
晚上出海什么都看不到
You can't see anything if you're out there at night.
要戴头灯才行
You gotta have a torch on.
我懂了 没错
I see. Right.
利亚姆也要来
Liam's coming?
对啊
Yeah.
别担心 我不会让他溺毙你
Don't worry, I won't let him drown you.
看来今天天气不错
Looks like we might get some sun after all.
是啊 希望如此
Yeah, fingers crossed.
我们和好了
We good?
和好了 -好
Yeah, we're good. -Yeah.
你♥爸♥还好吗 -撑过去了
How's your dad? -Got through it.
很好
Nice. Nice.
他们跟踪我一整天了
They've been following me all day. -Uh-huh.
混帐条子 -看看他们会不会游泳吧
Fucking coppers. -Let's see if they can swim.
对啊
Yeah.
你好 利亚姆
Good day, Liam.
基伦
Kieran.
放下争执吧 男孩们
Let's leave it on the land, boys.
过去的都过去了
What's done is done.
粉色的很好看
Lovely pink one.
给你 布莱恩 放纵一下吧
Here you go, Brian. Knock yourself out.
好吃
That's good.
还记得在朗瑟斯顿那个周末
Hey, you remember that weekend in Lonnie
露营车园区把我们列入黑名单吗
when we were banned from that caravan park?
我们两个喝得烂醉 对吧
We got stinking, rotten drunk, didn't we?
闯入别人的露营车
And stumbled into the wrong caravan.
别难过了 不过就是波森莓冰淇淋
Don't look so depressed, mate. It's only boysenberry.
别捡了 放着就好 老兄
No, leave it, mate. No, come on. Leave it.
那个女孩
That girl.
那个沙滩上的女孩
That girl by the beach.
什么女孩 布莱恩
What girl, Brian?
盖比儿 你怎么在这里
Gabrielle, what are you doing out here?
嘿 艾略特先生 你有看到基伦吗
Hey, Mr. Elliott. Have you seen Kieran?
盖比
Gabby.
她那时在找我儿子
She was looking for my son.
她在找基伦
She was looking for Kieran.
为什么呢
Why?
来吧 我们回家
Come on, let's get you home.
你上次潜水是何时
So, when was your last dive?
不知道 好一阵子了吧
I don't know. A while ago?
是喔
Right.
感觉你侄子故意给我最小号♥的潜水装
Pretty sure your nephew gave me the smallest wetsuit on purpose.
他是想整我吧
I think he's trying to knacker me.
嘿 利亚姆 你这次带了一整双蛙鞋吗
Hey, Liam, did you remember to bring both fins this time?
别让我的生日事件重演
We don't want a repeat of my birthday.
你永远不会忘记那件事吧
You're never gonna let me live that down, are you?
是尚恩的错
It was Sean's fault.
你生日发生什么事 -在现场目睹才好笑
What happened on your birthday? -Oh, you had to be there.
嘿
Hey.
芬恩和托比 -对
Finn and Toby. -Yeah.
芬恩和托比 -芬恩和托比
Finn and Toby. -Finn and Toby.
永远同在 -我们要记得他们
Always with us. -Let's remember them.
永远记得
Always.
下水吧 慢郎中
Come on, slowpoke.
芬恩和托比
Finn and Toby.
芬恩和托比 -芬恩和托比
Finn and Toby. -Finn and Toby.
我们要记得他们
Let's remember them.
永远同在
Always with us.
我们警告过你了
We warned you.
你真的不该去那里
You shouldn't have gone out there.
你到底为什么要去
Why did you go out there?
基伦
Kieran!
我们马上过去
We're coming, mate!
基伦
Kieran!
芬恩被你害死了
Finn is gone 'cause of you.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
你这个蠢孩子 你明知道不能去
You stupid, stupid, stupid boy. You should've known better.
不是他的错 薇丽蒂
It wasn't his fault, Verity.
你到底为什么要去
Why did you go out there?
妈 求你别说了 -我们警告你多少次了
Mum, please. Mum, please stop. -How many times did we warn you?
我儿子死了 -妈 求你别说了
I've lost my son. -Please stop.
蠢孩子
Stupid, stupid boy.
你明知道不能去 为什么要去 -妈 求你别说了
You should've known better. Why? -Please stop!
不是他的错 -为什么
It's not his fault! -Why?
芬恩死了 都是你的错 -妈 求你别说了 求求你
Finn is gone! It is all your fault! -Mum, stop! Mum! Stop, please!
都是你的错 -天啊 薇丽蒂 够了
It's your fault! -Jesus, Verity! Enough! That's enough!
阿基 嘿
Kiz. Hey!
阿基 没事吧
Kizzy. You all right?
我喘不过气 尚恩
I couldn't breathe, Sean.
没事吧 你应该是恐慌发作
Are you okay? I think you must just have had a panic attack.
深呼吸 基伦 -用鼻子深呼吸
Just breathe. -Deep breaths through your nose.
用鼻子吸气 憋住 用鼻子呼吸
Through your nose, hold it. Through your nose, mate.
没事了吧 深呼吸 -还好吧
Yeah? You okay? Breathe. -Good.
好 没事了 -憋住气
Yeah, it's okay. -Hold it.
你这混♥蛋♥ -什么
You piece of shit. -What?
你这混♥蛋♥ 你对我的氧气瓶动手脚
You piece of shit! You fucking fucked with my tank!
你♥他♥妈♥的想杀我
You tried to kill me!
嘿 -基伦
Hey! -Kieran!
我才没动手脚 -他想杀我
I didn't do anything to your tank. -He tried to kill me!
是我准备的 是正常的 -滚开 尚恩 你看看他
I did your tank. It's fine. -Fuck off, Sean! Look at him!
基伦 别闹了 -你疯了
Kieran, stop it! -He's crazy.
你是小孩子吗 你有什么毛病
What are you, a child? What's wrong with you?
有毛病的是我 -对
What's wrong with me? -Yes!
是你 是你害我有毛病
You! You're what's wrong with me!
干
Fuck!
我不晓得潜水是要纪念芬恩和托比
I didn't know the dive was about Finn and Toby.
当然不会是为了你
Well, it certainly wasn't about you.
(布朗蒂·莱德勒艺术)
这座小镇上充满鬼魂
This town is full of ghosts.
你感觉得出来
And you can feel it.
已经失去了太多人
There's been so much loss.
每个人都深受影响
Everyone's been affected.
活下来的人都走不出来
Even the survivors.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
怎么了
What's wrong?
宝贝 过来
Oh, baby. Come here.
没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
(悉尼 晚上九点)
我要报到
Just here to check in.
(阿根廷护照)
剧集 | 活下来的我们(2025) | 导航列表