剧集 | 超模们(2023) | 导航列表
那回拍摄之后,我得到了 帮《Vogue》试拍封面的机会
And from that shoot, I got a cover try for Vogue.
他们从来不会保证 我们的照片一定会登上封面
We were never guaranteed covers.
那个时候...都是“试拍”
Back then... it was a "cover try."
妳进到摄影棚,拍了几张照片
You would go in, and you would do a few,
他们会审视这些照片,然后表示
and then they would have a look at them and say,
“好,这张可以”或者 “不行,我们请另外一个人来多拍几张”
"Yes, this one's a go," or "No, let's shoot more on someone else."
妳得在一个月之后,才会知道
And you wouldn't know until, like, a month later
妳的照片有没有被选上
if yours got selected or not.
登上《Vogue》封面是我的梦想
Like, that was my dream... to be on a cover of Vogue.
任何一本《Vogue》都行 我不在乎是哪个版本,哪一本都行
Any Vogue. Didn't care which Vogue. Any Vogue.
我第一次登上的 《Vogue》封面,是义大利版
My first Vogue cover was Italian Vogue.
我记得我很爱镜中的自己
I remember loving the way that I looked in the mirror,
我觉得自己像个公主一样走进摄影棚
and I felt like such a princess walking to the set.
《Vogue》义大利版 不是想买♥♥就买♥♥得到
And you couldn't get Italian Vogue everywhere,
当我回家之后
so, you know, when I went back to my life at home,
经过了很长一段时间,我才见到那本杂♥志♥
it took me a long time before I got to see the magazine
因为那本杂♥志♥不好买♥♥
'cause it was something that I couldn't really find.
我第二次登上《Vogue》封面 造成比较大的轰动
My second Vogue cover, I think, was a... was a bigger deal,
因为有更多人注意到 那是英国版的《Vogue》
in the sense that more people noticed it, and that was for British Vogue.
现在看起来,我那时候好年轻
Looking at it now, I look so young,
我甚至无法相信 自己登上了《Vogue》封面
I can't even believe that I'm on the cover of Vogue.
我那时大概才17岁
I was probably 17 by then.
派屈克德马舍利耶拍的
Patrick Demarchelier shot it.
唐娜凯伦刚推出了她的新品牌
Donna Karan had just launched her new brand,
所以这期的封面穿的是 她的第一个系列作品
and so it was a cover story wearing her first collection.
拍摄结束之后,我们拍了一张肖像照
After we finished the shoot, we took a portrait,
我当时有接发,头发非常长
and I had these extensions in my hair, so it was this very long hair.
我们准备拍肖像照
And we did, like, a portrait kind of, you know,
我摆了一个典型的姿势,用双臂环住自己
where I was like this, kind of the classic covering yourself.
我的手臂往下移了一点,又往下移了一点
My arms went down a little bit lower, a little bit lower.
“可以再把手臂下移一点吗? 再一点就好?”
"Could you put your arms down a little bit lower, a little bit lower?"
我记得当时我起了一些自觉心
And I remember being, like, self-conscious,
但并没有很糟糕的感受
but I didn't feel necessarily bad.
拍摄现场让我感到很舒适
I felt-- I felt good from that shoot.
在那一刻我觉得自己很美
I felt pretty in that moment.
派屈克不会让我感到不舒服
Patrick didn't give me the creeps, per se,
但我记得当时心想
but I do remember being like,
“我的天,我不该这么做... 我不应该做出这种事”
"Oh, my gosh! I'm not so supposed to be-- I shouldn't be doing this."
(《照片》)
最终,那张影像成了《照片》杂♥志♥的封面
Eventually, that image came out on the cover of Photo magazine,
那本杂♥志♥的发行量并不高
which is not like huge circulation or anything like that,
但我有些震惊
but it was like, "Oh, gosh,"
因为我不知道那张照片会用在哪里
because I don't know what I thought it was for,
但我绝对没想过会成为杂♥志♥封面
but I definitely didn't think it was for a cover of a magazine.
我不觉得要到某个年纪,妳才能够
I don't think if there was any, like, age that you were supposed to be
拍裸照
in order to have a nude picture.
我不认为有人在监视或是规范这件事
Like, I don't think there was anybody monitoring or regulating any of that.
我不觉得自己时时刻刻都很精明
I can't say that I was so savvy the whole time,
但我知道我妈会在事过境迁之后说
but I know my mom would say much later that,
“是说,妳一定会没事的啦
"Oh," you know, "you were always gonna be fine.
我知道妳很清楚自己在做什么
I knew you had your head on your shoulders,
妳会没事的啦”
and, you know, you were gonna be fine."
但我不确定我是否每次都能安然无事
But I don't know that there was every guarantee that I was gonna be fine.
就是一种“冲吧”、“祝好运”的感觉
It was just kind of, you know... "Go." "Good luck."
辛蒂克劳馥现在成了 知名度最高、最受欢迎的名人
Cindy Crawford is now the most recognizable and marketable celebrity.
男人会被称赞“你做得很好”
A man would get a pat on the back and say, like, "Job well done."
“日薪没有一万美元,我不会起床”
I won't get out of bed for less than ten-thousand dollars a day.
这只是上半场,真的
It's half the game, really.
结束的那一天终究会到来
One day will come when it's over.
剧集 | 超模们(2023) | 导航列表