剧集 | 超模们(2023) | 导航列表
(奈及利亚)
凯利,请你...不要让她摔下来
Kelly, can you... Don't drop her.
走吧 - 娜欧蜜,我方便...
Let's go. - Naomi, do you mind if I just...
跟妳合照一张吗?
take a picture with you?
这是我的私人行程 - 好吧
I'm on a private visit. - Oh, okay.
谢谢你的抬爱
Thank you so much.
你来自哪里? - 叙利亚
Where are you from? - Syria.
好吧,给我
Okay, give me.
什么,我的手♥机♥吗?
What, my phone?
不是吧?妳答应了?真的?好喔
No way. Are you gonna? Really? Okay.
太棒了 - 这样不行
Sweet. - That's not good.
别担心,妳很美
Don't worry, you look good.
好了,谢谢 - 太棒了
There you go. Thank you. - Awesome.
很怪,我已经好几个月没这么做了...
It's weird. That hasn't happened to me in months and months and months and...
对,但我会于心不忍♥
Yeah, but I felt bad.
但我总是想拒绝,因为我的直觉反应...
But I always want to say no, because my instant reaction is...
会想到...狗仔队 但他们不是,他们是好人
is, like, a paparazzi thing, and they're not, they're nice people.
娜欧蜜 - 娜欧蜜...
Naomi! - Naomi! Naomi! Naomi!
娜欧蜜... - 娜欧蜜...
Naomi! Naomi! - Naomi! Naomi!
妳介意这种媒体注目的程度吗?
Are you comfortable with all this press attention you're getting?
嗯...我不太习惯
I'm not used to it.
状况好的时候,我们没办法四处走动
On a good day, we couldn't walk around.
克莉丝蒂,妳刚刚签下 代言人合约,是哪个品牌?
Christy, you just signed a contract to become a spokesman for who is it?
对,媚比琳化妆品 - 是媚比琳喔
Yes. Maybelline Cosmetics. - Maybelline. Yeah.
看来妳们这群模特儿 显然成了1990年代的明星
You women have certainly become, like, the stars of the '90s, it seems.
大家会知道我们的名字 是因为我们无所不在
People got to know our names because we were everywhere.
(肯纳)
(奥翠丝)
各位,请让开,退后
Guys. Please, move back.
各位,让开,不然我们会走人 给她一些空间吧
Guys, move it, or we'll stop. Let's give her some space.
太夸张了,我们又不是披头四
It was insane! Like, we're not The Beatles.
她们的权力在于她们超越了一切
Their power was the fact that they transcended anything.
希望我今天会见到王子
Hopefully I'm gonna meet Prince tonight
因为他写了一首歌♥《辛蒂C》 但我从未见过他
because he wrote a song called "Cindy C" but I've never met him.
所以,妳有了权力名气 然后就有名人的权力
So, you have power, celebrity, and then the power of celebrity.
在communism崩解的那个月
In the same month that communism collapsed,
娜欧蜜登上《时代杂♥志♥》封面
Naomi got the cover of Time.
大家开始意识到 我们很聪明,我们是女企业家
People begin to realize that we're intelligent, that we're businesswomen
我们能够照顾自己和自己的事业
and we can take care of ourselves and our careers.
我猜是乔治麦可的《自♥由♥》 - 乔治麦可的音乐录影带,对
I guess it's "Freedom" by George Michael? - George Michael video, yeah.
天啊,乔治请辛纳屈拍的话 应该会比请妳们这群模特儿
God, it would have been cheaper for George to get Sinatra to do the video
来得便宜
than all those models and everything.
我们给他团体价
We gave him a group rate.
团体价?
A group rate?
时尚是让妳成名的场域
Fashion was the arena that made you famous,
但后来名人光环胜过了一切
but then it was like, your, kind of, celebrity took over.
如果你们保持冷静
If you guys would just keep calm,
我会用最快的速度签名,我保证,好吗?
I'll sign as fast as I can, I promise, okay?
非常感谢到场的各位
But thanks so much for coming.
她们比裸照模特儿更性感
They're sexier than centerfolds.
她们的时薪 胜过大部分女演员整部戏的片酬
They make more money in an hour than most actresses ever make for an entire film.
她们是谁?超级名模
Who are they? Supermodels.
(克莉丝蒂、辛蒂、琳达、娜欧蜜)
现在出现了这样一群人
There's such a group right now,
大家似乎知道有一群像我们这样的人
there's, like, a cluster of us that people seem to know.
渐渐热起来了
It's warming up.
身为模特儿,我觉得我愈来愈
Being a model, I felt like I was becoming more,
像个女人,或是看起来像个女人
or looking like more of a woman
而不像个总是蹦蹦跳跳的青少女模特儿
than a teenage in between, bouncy-all-the-time model.
我觉得自己比以前更女性化
I feel more womanly than I did-- than I used to.
我有过各种阶段
I had my stages.
我经历过一些非常尴尬的阶段
I went through some really awkward periods.
但我认为我在这份工作 这些行程当中学到很多
But I think, in all my travels and in this job, I learned a lot.
我们看起来很有权力
We looked powerful...
接著我们心想“或许我们的确很有权力”
and then we kind of were like... "Maybe we are powerful."
然后我们开始掌控那份权力
And we started owning that power.
最终我开始选择我想合作的对象
Eventually, I got to start to choose who I wanted to work with.
对 - 看起来很...对吧?
Yeah. - You look so... No?
我不再只因为接到整周
I wouldn't just, you know, be happy
整个月或整年的工作就感到开心
that I was booked for the week or the month or the year.
我会思考“我最想做什么?”
It was like, "Well, what do I want to do most?"
不,我不想只是因为那是《Vogue》 就把时间空下来
And no, I don't want to just hold my time because it's Vogue.
摄影师是谁?团队有谁?
Who's the photographer and who's the team?
一旦妳知道妳可以这么做 妳的确会开始感到
Once you know you can do that, that does start to make you feel like
妳能够实际参与自己的事业
you can be a active participant in your career.
她们得到了权力,真的
They attained power, they really did.
(麦可马斯托,记者)
她们对时尚界有影响力,大家都想要她们
They had power over the fashion industry. And everybody wanted them.
(《Vogue》冬季最佳穿戴)
每本杂♥志♥都见得到这些模特儿
But these models were, like, really on every page.
(法比恩拜伦,创意指导)
当我们将《哈泼时尚》...
When we launched Harper's Bazaar
(东妮古德曼,时尚编辑)
在美国创刊时,当时相当地域化
to America, it was territorial.
因为那是《Vogue》的地盘
Because it was a territory that Vogue owned.
琳达在那个时候真的是个超级巨星
At that point, Linda really was this kind of superstar
身上具有妳想要的所有特质
that embodied anything you wanted her to be.
所以在她跨足全新的《哈泼时尚》时
So, for her to usher in in a different Harper's Bazaar,
她选择呈现出不同的样貌
she took on a different stature.
(进入优雅时代)
在那个时候她是时尚的缩影
She was the epitome of what fashion was about at that time.
她就像是“进入优雅时代”
She was like "Enter the Era of Elegance."
而《哈泼时尚》的确突破重围
And Bazaar rose to the occasion, absolutely.
给《Vogue》带来不少挑战
And did give Vogue magazine a challenge.
(时尚杂♥志♥之斗)
大家都想找我,因为我有助于销♥售♥产品
I was so in demand, because I could move a product.
只要是跟时尚界
Everyone in the fashion business,
沾得到边的人全都来了
in every single corner of the fashion business, is here.
有摄影师、模特儿、发掘模特儿的经纪人
There's the photographers, the models, the agents who are spotting the models.
(凯蒂索罗曼,买♥♥家)
我见到了布料商、钮扣商
There's the material people, I saw button people.
真正的摄影师反而进不来
Then there's the real photographers who can't get in
因为他们没有通行证
'cause they don't have a pass.
时尚秀是大型活动
Fashion shows were real events.
(香奈儿)
女士,不好意思,这是A,B在那里
This is A, B is there, excuse me, madam.
你很想得到那些邀函因为活动非常炫目
You wanted those invitations because there was so much glamour.
哈啰,你好吗?
Hello, how are you?
那里的每个人都十分耀眼
Everybody there was fabulous.
有名人、有时尚
It was celebrities, it was fashion.
有茱莉亚罗勃兹、李奥纳多狄卡皮欧
There's Julia Roberts, there's Leonardo DiCaprio.
如果你的秀 没有请到那四位女孩,你什么都不是
If you didn't have those four girls in your show,
(桑泰迪欧拉吉欧,摄影师)
you were nothing.
她们是媒体曝光的保证
They guaranteed coverage.
巴黎香奈儿设计师 卡尔拉格斐创造出...
The Chanel Paris designer Karl Lagerfeld created...
吉安尼凡赛斯呈现出时髦酷炫的造型
Gianni Versace puts on a high-style, slick presentation.
巴黎春季设计师泰瑞穆勒
Spring Paris designer Thierry Mugler
将时尚和他热爱的戏剧结合在一起
mixes fashion with his passion for theatrics.
我所有的大明星 像是琳达、克莉丝蒂、娜欧蜜
All my big stars like Linda, Christy, Naomi.
拥有时尚明星光环的...
All the big names in the... stardom fashion.
(范伦铁诺)
所有大牌
all big names
琳达在她年轻的时候非常非常漂亮
Linda, when she was young, was very, very beautiful
但即便她这么漂亮 在伸展台上却显现不出来
but she was even so beautiful that her beauty was lost on the runway.
她现在真的呈现出强烈的性格
Now she is really a strong personality.
卡尔很聪明
Karl was so witty.
有时会政♥治♥不正确,但是...
Not always politically correct, but...
他聪明
...witty.
我说过妳的坏话
I said very mean things about you.
真的很恶劣 - 你才不会...
Really mean. - You wouldn't.
妳是个很难伺候的合作对象这类的
How horrible you are to work with, all that.
很不讨喜
How unpleasant.
他好吵 - 总是一副臭脸
He's such a drag. - Always in a bad mood.
总是一副臭脸
Always in a bad mood.
她们是我的女演员,我的...
They are my actress, my...
我透过这些女性展现我的时尚 就跟上了天堂一样
The way I express my fashion through these women is simple heaven.
(凡赛斯招牌风格,辛蒂克劳馥)
剧集 | 超模们(2023) | 导航列表