剧集 | 超模们(2023) | 导航列表
I'm just flattered. I'm glad I reached that level.
她们将身上的艺术特质
They brought their artistry...
传达到影像上
...to the image.
非常神奇
It's really phenomenal.
并不是每一位时尚圈里的模特儿
You can't say every model in the fashion business...
都是一位艺术家
...is an artist.
但有些真的是
But some really are.
(珍贝克,时尚记者)
模特儿仍然耀眼夺目 因为那是我们的工作
Models still are glamorous because that's what we do.
那是大家...
And that's what people...
想见到的,他们想看到这些
They want to look at it and they want to see it.
在更广大的艺术范畴当中
The photographs had such a huge impact
(爱蜜莉皮耳曼 苏富比摄影部全球总监)
摄影师有非常大的影响力
in the larger landscape of art...
因为那些照片怎么看都看不腻
...because they're endlessly intriguing to look at.
彷佛在欣赏文艺复兴时期的画作
They're like when you look at Renaissance paintings.
(提姆布兰克斯,《时尚界》特约编辑)
The Mona Lisa was the face of her era.
《蒙娜丽莎》是她那个时代的代言人
(苏富比)
时尚照片现在有非常大的市场
Today, there's a strong market for fashion photography.
在拍卖♥♥会上,估价会从几千美元
At auction, you might see prices that are a couple thousand dollars...
(以三万英镑卖♥♥出)
到百万美元,甚至更高 因为她们是一个世代的经典偶像
...to a million dollars or more because they're icons of a generation.
(以十万英镑卖♥♥出)
那些女孩捍卫了女性权力
Those girls defined power for women.
(唐娜泰拉凡赛斯,设计师)
女性彼此互相支持
It was women supporting each other.
大家会聆听她们
And people listened to them.
她们是第一批时尚界的网红
They were the first influencers of fashion.
辛蒂、琳达、克莉丝蒂、娜欧蜜
Cindy, Linda, Christy, Naomi.
她们是传奇人物 大家都说得出她们的名字
They're larger-than-life. They're names that everybody knows.
从没买♥♥过设计师品牌衣服的人 也知道她们是谁
People who've never bought a designer dress know who those women are.
那些女孩将模特儿 带到专业完美的境界
Those girls took it to a level of professionalism and perfection.
她们在很多方面都优秀到超乎现实
They're super in more ways than they're real.
我认为超级名模 至今仍存在的这个事实
I think the fact the super models are still around
证明她们从未退流行
proves that they really never went out of fashion.
(苏茜门克斯,时尚记者)
辛蒂、琳达 克莉丝蒂和娜欧蜜
Cindy, Linda, Christy and Naomi
仍然在重新定义何谓模特儿
are still redefining what it means to be a model.
真高兴见到你 - 我们从克莉丝蒂开始
I'm so happy to see you. - Let's start it with Christy.
我想那是件好事 - 对呀
So, that's a good thing, I guess. - I know.
我们可以走直线吗?
Can we go, like, straight?
应该这样会比较好...
We want to go, like, just more like...
好喔,让我们进入那个状态...
Okay, get us in the mood!
准备好了吗?
Ready to go?
好了 - 好的
Ready! - Okay.
我们都经历过各种阶段
There's been lots of phases, and we've all gone through
在我们的私领域和专业领域里 都发生过很多事
so many things in our own lives, personally, and professionally.
我没什么变
I don't think I've changed that much.
我一入行就开始往来的那群人
The same people that I started to hang around with when I first started
我现在仍然跟她们玩在一起
are the same people that I'm with now.
我认为当妳和一群曾经
I think when you come together with people
同甘共苦过的人聚在一起时 而妳认为她们是妳选择的家人
that have been part of your journey and you consider them chosen family,
那很令人激动
I think that's emotional.
就一步一脚印,该来的就是会来
Just take it day by day and what comes, comes.
那些出名的女孩才最好相处
And all the big girls are the nicest ones.
我们今天能够重聚 让我觉得我很有福报
I feel blessed that we're here today.
我们共同拥有的过往很特别
There's something about that shared history that we have.
那是我们绝无仅有的经历
We can never have it with anybody else.
想办法让那成真
我们只需要知道
我不属于你
你不属于我
是的,没错
剧集 | 超模们(2023) | 导航列表