剧集 | 超模们(2023) | 导航列表
当我们齐心协力互相合作时 时尚救助才会成功
Fashion For Relief only works because we all collaborate and come together.
(爱德华艾宁弗,官佐勋章 《Vogue》英国版总编)
娜欧蜜总是想要号♥召众人,而现在
Naomi always wanted to bring people with her, and now,
她成为女性政♥治♥家
she has become... a stateswoman.
(女王大英国协信托基金会 任命娜欧蜜坎贝儿为全球大使)
我只是觉得我坚持做个正直的人
I just feel like I stuck to my integrity.
我来自一个真诚的环境,不只是现在而已
I'm coming from a place of authenticity, I think, because it's not just now.
从1993年就开始了
That began for me in 1993,
当时我和尼尔森曼德拉一同前往南非
when I went to South Africa with Nelson Mandela.
谢谢
Thank you.
我可以叫你爷爷吗?
So, can I call you grandfather?
当然可以,我说过了我要认妳当孙女
Absolutely. I told you that I've adopted you as my granddaughter.
曼德拉总统让我成为他的干孙女
President Mandela made me his honorable granddaughter
让我加入尼尔森曼德拉儿童基金会
and made me part of the Nelson Mandela Children's Fund.
(索威多儿童病房♥ 1997年7月约翰尼斯堡)
我其实不太了解
I didn't really have any understanding.
完全不懂慈善事业是什么意思
I had no knowledge of what the word philanthropy meant.
我记得我来到这家医院
I got to this hospital, I remember.
孩子全都奄奄一息,大部分是因为白血病
The children are all dying, pretty much, from leukemia
或某种血液疾病
or some sort of blood disorder.
他们做蛋糕、唱歌♥
They had made cakes and singing.
我放声大哭
And I just burst out crying.
我得边做边学
I had to learn as I went along.
拜拜
Bye!
我开始喜欢上这件事
I started to like what I was doing.
尤其是因为我是为了爷爷而做
Especially because I was doing it for Grandad.
他教了我很多
Well, he taught me so much.
他教我不要害怕利用我的声音帮助他人
He taught me just not to be afraid to use my voice and help others.
能够邀请到这位杰出的模特儿 是莫大的荣幸
It's a great honor to have such an outstanding model.
她是她那个世代当中
She is one of that generation...
选择世界做为她发挥的舞台
...that has chosen the world as the theater of her operation.
我真的很爱妳,谢谢
I really love you. Thank you.
一旦我了解到自己的能耐
Once I understood what I was able to do,
我就只有一个目标
it was just one focus.
无敌美景
What an incredible view.
你看看,看看非洲
Look at that. Look at Africa.
看看这里有多美
Look how beautiful.
这里是天堂
This is heaven.
那是印度洋
It's the Indian Ocean.
令人惊叹
Look how stunning.
看著我
Look at me.
非洲人、中东人和印度人
People in Africa and the Middle East and India...
我觉得很糟糕...
I just feel badly that...
我和这个产业无视他们的存在
I, too, with my industry, just ignored them.
我想你可以将这个称为歧视
And I guess you call it discrimination.
我们就是不让他们参与
We just did not let them in.
我也是其中一员,而我觉得很羞愧
I was a part of that, too. And I don't... I feel ashamed for that.
实在太美了
Absolutely stunning.
所以我现在工作的时候
So, when I work now,
我觉得不像是在为自己工作
I feel like I'm not working for me.
像是在为这个文化工作
I feel like I am working for the culture.
我好爱这张
Wow. I love this.
我人生现在的这个阶段 只将焦点放在新兴市场
Where I am in my life right now is really focusing on those emerging markets
时尚产业忽视的一个市场
that our industry has ignored,
不让他们参加时装秀和时装周
that didn't let them in to our fashion shows, our fashion weeks.
我好爱...
J'adore, j'adore, j'adore!
我现在想帮助那些国家取得同样的资源
Those are the countries now that I want to help have the same.
有何不可?他们也很有才华
Why not? They have talent there too.
崛起时装周 致力于展现非洲时尚
Arise Fashion Week has strived to showcase African fashion,
非洲设计师和非洲风格
African designers and African style,
(娜欧蜜坎贝儿和崛起 如何拥护设计人才)
将他们带上国际舞台
bringing them to the global stage,
让大家见识到他们卓越的创意
shining a bright light on their creativity and excellence.
未来属于他们,就从现在开始
They are the future and the time is now.
尽管奈及利亚一直都拥有最棒的创意
Though we've always had the best creativity in Nigeria,
我并未感到这个地方
I didn't really feel like this was a place
现在就能够接受和庆祝那些创意
where that creativity would be embraced and celebrated in this modern times.
(天霸泰尼,唱片歌♥手兼设计师)
我想要利用我的身分
I want to use who I am
来改变和帮助年轻的创意人
to change and to help young creatives
取得他们该有的地位 试著弥补失去的时光
be where they should be and try to make up for lost time.
这是我想留给后世的名声
This is where I think I want to leave my legacy.
从2020年12月4日 到2021年3月5日
I stayed in Nigeria from December 4th, 2020,
这段期间我都待在奈及利亚
till March 5th, '21. So I stayed there all that time.
因为我觉得没有必要去别的地方
'Cause I didn't see any point of going any-- I don't--
我去了肯亚、迦纳、奈及利亚
I just went to Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria.
这段时间我都待在非洲大♥陆♥
I stayed there the whole time on the continent.
然后我回来这里
And then I came back here.
我有好一阵子没回来过了
So that I hadn't been back since then, so it had been a minute.
是喔? - 对呀
Wow. - Yeah.
我本来打算带我女儿一起过来,但没办法
I planned to take my daughter on this one, but I didn't work out.
下一次吧 - 她还很小...
So, next time. - She's still young though...
但我带她去了塞内加尔 - 疟疾这类的...
But I took her to Senegal. - Malaria and stuff...
我的女儿是我一生的挚爱
My daughter, she's the love of my life,
她是我的一切
she is everything to me,
我这一生做过最棒的一件事 就是生下我的女儿
and it's the best thing I've ever done in my whole life, is having my daughter.
辛蒂,妳这一辈子花在 妆发上的时间总共有多久?
Cindy, how many hours have you been in hair and make-up your whole life?
我经常说如果我花在妆发上的
I used to say if I had a nickel for every...
每个小时都能得到五分钱的话... 然后我心想“等等,我真的有耶”
for every hour I was in hair and makeup, and then I was like, "Oh wait, I do."
那是某种标准,有些事... - 对
A certain benchmark, things that... - Yes.
总是不会变 - 对,很有趣
...you know, are always there. - Yeah, it's funny.
我大部分的时间其实不是待在时尚圈
Mine, mostly, weren't really in fashion.
没错 - 是时尚周边
Right. - Mine were fashion adjacent.
但妳算是打造品牌的先驱 那时品牌还没那么...
But you were, sort of, branding before branding was kind of...
是的 - 被看重,对吧?
Yeah. - ...a thing, right? In a way.
我那时还不晓得有这种说法,但没错
I didn't really know to call it that, but yeah.
对呀,那时不会这么说,因为...天啊 - 对
No, it wouldn't be called that yet, no because, God...
我就只是在做我想做的事...
It was just like doing your own stuff, and...
我拍了运动教学影片 - 对耶,没错
'Cause I did my exercise video. - Yeah, yeah.
我拍了年历
I did a calendar.
我其实还写了一本有关化妆的书
I did a little make-up book, actually.
嗯,对呀...
Yeah, so...
但大家总是这么说妳的,对吧?
But people always said about you, didn't they?
辛蒂是个女实业家,她能力很强
Like Cindy's a businesswoman. She's got it.
这类的,而现在他们会说 “她是一个品牌”
Like, you know. And now it'd be like, "Oh, she's a brand."
我通常不会用第三人称称呼自己
I don't normally refer to myself in the third person,
但我是个人,我的工作是当辛蒂克劳馥
but I'm a human being and my job is, like, being Cindy Crawford.
(辛蒂克劳馥)
我让我的事业
I've let my career
反应出我当时人生现况
reflect what I'm going through in my life.
我不想在55岁的时候
It's like, I'm not trying to be 55,
还在做我25岁会做的事
doing the same things I was when I was 25.
那时候我拍了《运动画刊》
Back then I did Sports Illustrated,
对我来说不是个好经历
which was not a good experience for me and...
因为我有意见
because I had an opinion
而大家不太能接受
and that was not well received.
所以我心想“你知道吗? 我要自己拍一本泳装年历”
So, then I was like, "You know what? I'm going to do my own swimsuit calendar."
那像是我拓展自己事业版图的第一步
Like, that was, like, my first foray into doing my own thing.
(双日出版社)
结果很成功 我替我的慈善单位募到资金,太棒了
And it was successful and I raised money for my charity, and it was great.
所以那给了我勇气做其他尝试
So then that emboldened me to do other things.
我心想“好的,那个我做过了 然后呢?”
I'm like, "Okay, I've done that, now what?"
当我35岁时,我和露华浓的合约到期了
When I was 35 and my Revlon contract was up,
有点像是“如果我要做我自己的事
it was kind of like, "If I'm going to do my own thing,
现在似乎是个好时机”
this feels like the right time."
我没有和露华浓续约
And I did not go forward with re-signing with Revlon.
我决定开创我自己的保养品线
I decided to do my own skincare line,
(有意义的美丽,辛蒂克劳馥)
有意义的美丽就此诞生
and Meaningful Beauty was born.
与其像大部分的模特儿一样
Instead of taking money up front,
一开始就先拿钱
which is kind of what models do,
我要当合伙人,全职合伙人
it was like, I'm a partner, a full partner,
我有股份,我在打造一个事业 我是董事会成员
I have equity, I'm building a business. I sit on the board.
然后有人邀请我开创家具线
And then I also was asked to do a furniture line
剧集 | 超模们(2023) | 导航列表