剧集 | 超模们(2023) | 导航列表
因为有人告诉我在我其中一次的肺部手术
because I'm told it was rib number four that I had sawn off
我锯掉的是第四根肋骨
from one of my lung surgeries.
所以我以为那个结节...
So I thought it was the nub that--
我懂妳为什么会这么想
I can see how you would think that.
实际上那是...
And in fact, that is...
我有一个基因突变叫做BHD症候群
I have a genetic mutation called Birt-Hogg-Dubé Syndrome,
我的体内会出现虚弱的小点,空气会逸出
where I had developed little weak spots and air would escape
造成我的肺部塌陷
and it would cause my lung to collapse.
我不知道我动过多少次手术
I don't know how many surgeries I've had.
实在太多了
I've had so many.
对我来说疤痕是奖杯
Scars for me are trophies.
像是我克服了某件事,我赢了
Like, I overcame something and I won.
我对抗了某件事,我活下来了
I battled something. And I survived.
所以疤痕值得我庆祝
So, I could celebrate a scar.
但毁容可不算是个奖杯
But to be disfigured, is not a trophy.
我想不出有谁会愿意帮我著装
I can't see how anybody would want to dress me.
实在想不出,我没办法
I just can't. I can't.
(时尚指标神隐超过四年)
现在...我的工作没了
Now... to lose my job...
我深爱这个工作,而且...
that I love so much and...
我断了生计
...lose my livelihood.
我心碎了
My heart is broken.
我热爱我的工作
I loved my job.
(高线舞台)
(2023年)
这个... - 但这比较适合克莉丝蒂
This... - But this was more for Christy.
对,她想要穿一些像是...
And that-- Yeah. She wants to wear some, like...
这是哪个牌子? - Celine? - 那是Celine
What's this one? Celine? - That's Celine.
我的天,这是娜欧蜜戒指的总价值 五百万
Oh, my God. This is the total of Naomi's rings. Five million.
我要给她看
I would show her.
这几年来我没有接什么工作 因为我觉得...
I haven't really done that much over the years, 'cause I feel like--
我单独出游时总是会感到内疚
I used to feel guilty to do, like, trips for myself.
对呀 - 以前我很常出差
Yeah. - When I traveled a lot.
没错 - 而现在我的孩子们...
Right. - So now that my kids are like...
几乎不会注意到我不在家 - 对呀...没错
barely notice that I'm gone. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
实际上,我有个女性朋友,她会打回家
Actually, one of my other girlfriends, she would call home
她的女儿说“妳在哪里?”
and her daughters are like, "Where are you?"
她回说“我出国了” - 她的反应是“是喔?”
And she's like, "I'm out of the country." - And she's like, "You are?"
久而久之,他们不会... - “妳没帮我做早餐吗?”
'Cause at a certain point, they don't-- - "Didn't you make my breakfast?"
对,久而久之,他们甚至不会察觉
Yeah, at a certain point they just don't even know.
回到英国,我正在思考
...back in the UK. So, I'm trying to think.
星期四和星期五我会在英国
Thursday, Friday, I'm in the UK.
星期六和星期天我也在英国
Saturday, I'm in the UK, and Sunday I'm in the UK.
这样可以吗?可行吗?
Is that okay? Would that work?
我们交情很深,我认为...
We all have so much history, and I think that's...
把大家聚在一起是件有趣的事
that's the fun thing of getting everyone together.
就像是高中同学会
It's like a high school reunion.
我星期四和星期五要工作...
I work Thursday, Friday, and...
我们现在的生活都变得好忙,也很复杂
Like, just, all of our lives have gotten so busy and complicated now too.
把大家聚在同一个城市...
To get everyone in the same city at the same...
实在太神奇了
Which is amazing.
我们奔五之后,这是我们第一次聚在一起 一群50多岁的女子
It's the first time we're all together in our 50s, our collective 50s.
我们都当妈了
We're all mothers now.
变了
Changed.
在1996年...
In 1996...
我记得我在巴黎走订制♥服♥的秀...
I remember being in Paris for the couture and...
因为戒烟的关系,我胖了一点
I gained a little bit of weight because I'd quit smoking,
我被一场秀退通告了
and... I got released from a show.
我记得我当时感到...
And I remember feeling like,
“我才不要因为这种事难过”
"Well, I'm not gonna let this make me feel bad."
我为自己做出一个决定
I just made a decision for myself,
可能是我这辈子做出最棒的决定
which is probably one of the best decisions I've made.
“或许就是现在了
"And so, you know, maybe now is the time.
我不想要... 我不想要再让自己陷入那种处境”
Like, you know, I don't really want to subject myself to that anymore."
看到妳重返校园我很开心
I'm happy to read that you've gone back to school.
对 - 做得好
Yes. - Good for you.
谢谢 - 妳念到哪里?
Thank you. - Where did you leave off
现在要从哪里开始?
and where did you go back?
我高中毕业之后就没机会念书了
Well, I was never able to go beyond high school
因为我从很年轻的时候就开始工作
because I started working at a really young age.
因为妳是个超级名模 - 正是
Because you were a supermodel. - Exactly.
我很爱我在纽约大学的那段日子
I loved my time at NYU.
我很爱那时的作息
I just loved the routine of it.
我很爱步行穿过公园到学校
I loved, like, walking through the park to get to school.
我很爱说出这种借口
I loved having the excuse of like,
“不行,我周末要念书” “我哪里也不去”
"No, I'm studying this weekend." "I'm not going anywhere."
我主修
Really my concentration area
比较宗教和东方哲学
was comparative religion and Eastern philosophy.
但因为是通识教育,我也修了美国文学
But because it was liberal arts, I studied American literature,
心理学和建筑学
psychology, I studied architecture.
那几年可说是我人生最重要的几年
Those were like, I think, some of the most important years of my life,
因为那时我才真正能够
because that's where I was really able to, like,
投资我自己,我在未来 想要成为一个什么样的人
make the investment in myself, and who my future self was gonna be.
我就是有各种灵感,想要多方面尝试
And I just found so much inspiration to do so many other things.
是的,那四年非常不可思议
So, yeah, it was such a incredible four years.
(克莉丝蒂以优等成绩毕业)
除了我爸在那段期间身体不太好之外
With the exception of my dad not being well in the middle of it.
我爸在63岁那年被诊断出得了肺癌
My dad was diagnosed with lung cancer at 63.
他被诊断为第四期,还能活六个月
His diagnosis was like, six months, stage four.
他差不多就是在确诊过后六个月离世
And we pretty much lost him six months to the day.
我爸过世之后,我开始思考...
After I lost my dad, I started to think, you know,
我能否尽一些心力?
could I be... could I be helpful in some way?
在我的人生里,我的家人当中 只有两人戒烟
In my life, there are two people in my family who have quit smoking:
我和我爸
me and my dad.
我似乎看到了分享我和我爸的故事
I sort of saw the power of telling my story
能起到帮助他人的作用
and telling my dad's story and helping other people
希望能让别人的故事有不同的结局
to hopefully have a different kind of story for themselves.
然后我在华盛顿特区做了很多推广活动
And then I did a lot of advocating in DC
就是尽力而为
and, you know, just do what I could.
我只想简短补充几句,身为时尚圈的代表
I just wanted to briefly add that I'll do everything in my power,
我会尽我最大的力量
as a representative of the fashion community
为自己的行为负责
to take responsibility in my actions
为那些可能会受到我影响的人 树立一个最好的典范
and to set the best possible example for those I may influence.
我身处的产业有很多人抽烟
There are a lot of people in my industry that smoke
他们抽烟的画面会被拍下来 看起来非常迷人...
and that are photographed smoking and looking very glamorous in doing so...
我致力于破除那些普及人心的迷人形象
My effort is to demystify those glamorous images
在这些年来累积出的迷思
that have been so prevalent for so many years.
谢谢
Thank you.
在那个时期我们催生了 第一份《女性与香烟》的报告
In that time, we had the first "Women and Tobacco" report created.
我心想“什么?”
I was like, "What?"
“市面上从未出现过 有关女性健康和香烟的报告?”
"There's not already a report about women's health and tobacco?"
那有点把我惹毛了 同时也为我打开另一扇窗
And that kind of pissed me off and also, I think, opened the door
我现在也在推广孕期健康
for the kind of work that I do now with maternal health
做得更多
and, you know, do more.
多到超乎我的想像
Do more than I ever imagined I would do.
我在2003年结婚
I got married in 2003.
当我怀孕时,我们超兴奋的
When we were pregnant, we were super excited.
我在怀孕前的生活非常圆♥满♥
I had had such a full life before becoming pregnant
我感到自己做好了万全的准备
that I really felt, like, so ready
迎接我下一个冒险和人生阶段
for this next adventure and phase of my life.
但在我生下孩子之后
But after I delivered...
我出血了
...I hemorrhaged.
后来演变成需要治疗的并发症
It became a complication that had to be managed.
很痛,我严重失血
Which was painful, and I lost a lot of blood.
但我的孩子出生了,她很健康
But my child was born, she was healthy.
我觉得有一群对的人在照顾我
I felt like I was being cared for by the right people
我信任他们,所以相对而言
and people that I trusted, so, you know, relatively speaking,
在那个情况之下 我尽力维持著良好的状态
I felt as good as I could in this situation.
但在那之后...
But after that, I... you know,
我想为这种状况做点什么
I wanted to do something about it.
我心中充满疑问,你懂吗?
I felt like, you know, why...
我有充足的资讯,有丰富的资源
I was so informed and had so many resources.
剧集 | 超模们(2023) | 导航列表