剧集 | 超模们(2023) | 导航列表
嗨,我应该没办法,因为我在工作
Hi. I don't think I'm gonna be able to do it, because I'm at work.
我今天应该是去不了了
So, I don't think it's gonna happen today, for me.
这很容易就能戴上
This will be really easy to slip on.
鞋子也很搭
And the shoes works, I think.
对呀,这件吗?好的
Yeah, so this one. Okay.
我比较喜欢这件 - 这款布料很神奇,对吧?
I prefer this one. - It's magic fabric, isn't it?
太完美了,妳看,完美的光泽感
This is perfect, look. And the shining is perfect.
大家总是对我说 “妳跟凯亚长得好像”
Well, people always, they're like, "You look just like Kaia."
我心想是她长得像我才对吧 - 真的
I'm like, no she looks like me. - Exactly.
是她长得像妳,拜托 - 她是我生下来的
She looks like you. Come on. - I had it first.
对呀,没错
Yeah, exactly.
我想可能是迪奥 来自纽约复古那家店
I think it might be Dior. From New York Vintage.
很美吧? - 很美
Chic, right? - So chic.
有人说妳想要人陪,琳达
I heard you wanted maybe company, Linda.
对,他们正在帮我量身
Yeah, now they came to fit.
好的,妳结束之后...
Okay, when you're-- When you're done...
我的天,这台相机感觉好1990年代
Oh, my God. This feel so nineties, this camera.
这是从哪里冒出来的啊?
Where did this come from?
(克莉丝蒂)
妳如何定义“超模”这个词?
How do you define the word, "supermodel"?
我无法定义
I don't.
(克莉丝蒂)
我喜欢把事情简单化,是什么就是什么
I like to be simple about things, like call a spade a spade.
模特儿就是模特儿
Model, a model.
克莉丝蒂是最美的
Christy's, like, the most beautiful.
从来不是我的梦想,我从来没认真考虑过
Was never a dream, I never really thought about it.
事情就这么发生了 然后演变成我从未料想过的局面
It just sort of happened, and then it became much bigger than I ever expected.
她是典型的美女
She's a classic beauty.
你见到我们的照片、我们的影像
You see our photo, our image,
让你感觉你认识我们
so you feel that you know us.
(娜欧蜜)
但我们的照片上并没有文字
But there's no words that go with our pictures.
(《Vogue》 娜欧蜜,母亲身形)
大家只见到我们的这一面 他们不知道我们的内在
People only just see this part of us, they don't know what we're like inside,
他们对于我们是个怎么样的人 有完全不同的看法
and they have a whole different idea of what we are.
娜欧蜜...
Naomi...
就像个犀利女神
...is like this fierce goddess.
我们的身体是权力的展现
We were the physical representations of power.
我们看起来像女强人
Like, we looked like strong women.
(辛蒂)
当我们看著镜子里的自己时 我们也开始相信那是真的
And we would look in the mirror and we started believing that.
我很有野心,我想有一番成就
I mean, I was ambitious, I wanted to do something,
我想要出人头地,但我不知道要做什么
I wanted to make my mark, but I didn't know doing what,
所以我算是得到了一个机会吧
so I guess I got my chance.
(《浮华世界》)
辛蒂是美国女孩代表
Cindy was the all-American girl.
我认为她是第一个开始认真计划未来
I think she was one of the first to really start to plan for a future
她想要争取更多发言权
that she would have more of a voice in.
(《浮华世界》辛蒂公♥司♥)
当妳梦想成真之后 还能够持续一直做下去
You know when your dream comes true, and then you get to do it over and over.
(琳达)
(《Vogue》秋季时尚预览)
琳达是个变色龙
Linda's a chameleon.
无论摄影师对她有什么要求 她都是有求必应
She could really become whatever the photographer wanted her to become.
我梦想成为一位模特儿,我不是被发掘的
I dreamt of being a model, I wasn't discovered.
这是我选择的
I chose.
我们得一步一脚印 把握每个往上爬机会
We had to earn our stripes and take our stepping stones.
太夸张了,我们又不是披头四
It was insane, like, we're not The Beatles.
50年后,我会认为 这是一段非常好的经历
In 50 years time, I'll think of it as a very good experience
我一定会和大部分的朋友保持联络
and most of my friends, I'm sure, I will keep.
这是我同期的
This is my class.
我与她们一起在这行闯出一片天
This is the group that I came of age with.
这才是超级名模
That's what a supermodel is.
(克莉丝蒂、辛蒂、琳达、娜欧蜜)
超模传奇
(纽约市)
看起来好大,嗨 - 嗨
It looks so big. Hi. - Hi.
哈啰
Hello.
妳好啊 - 你好
Hello. Hello. - Hello.
你好吗? - 妳好,我还行
How are you? - Hello. Well, good enough.
你之前会把唱片全都放在后面这间房♥间
You used to have all the records in this back room here.
对呀...
Yeah, yeah.
现在移到楼上了吗? - 应该吧
Are they upstairs now? - I guess so.
小心
Careful.
琳达,妳站在这里 - 她旁边吗?
So, now, Linda, you're here. - Next to her?
对,妳们可以背靠背,很好
Yeah. You can do backsies. Right.
靠近一点 - 比这样更靠近?
Come closer. - Closer than this?
好的,现在...
Okay, now...
我认为妳们可以再踏上伸展台了
I think you're ready to model again.
妳们一点都没变
You haven't changed.
接下来...那样非常好 - 好的,我得把妳举起来,特林
That's very good. - Okay, I have to lift you, Turly.
好的
Okay.
妳举我还是我举妳? - 我觉得我来...
Did you lift me, or I lifted you? - I think I'm doing...
好的,可是这样我不行
Yeah, I can't, though.
好的,抱歉,我不想弄残她
Okay, sorry. I don't wanna break her.
我真的不想 - 来啰
I really don't. - Here we go.
对了,妳们可以靠近一点 - 我也不想这样弄残妳
You can come closer, by the way. - I don't wanna break you this way either.
妳们可以靠近一点吗?
Could you come closer?
喔,往你的方向靠近? - 再来、再来
Oh, to-- Closer to you? - Keep going. Keep going.
好了,停下来,这样就对了
Now stop. Yeah, that's it.
好的
Okay.
很好、很好
Good. Good.
真的吗?我要举妳啰,准备好了吗? 一、二、三
Ready? I'm gonna lift you. Ready? One, two, three.
我的天
Oh, God!
再做一次,因为我没拍到 - 拍完之后妳需要去按♥摩♥
Do it again because I missed it. - You're gonna need a massage after this.
一、二、三 - 好的
One, two, three. - Okay.
我从很年轻的时候就开始工作
I was really young when I started working.
我在做模特儿之前 只当过保母和清洁畜栏
The only thing I'd done before modelling was babysit and clean stalls.
我记得青少年时期住在郊区
As a teenager, I just remember that feeling of being in the suburbs
每天上下学时心里都会想著
and going to school every day thinking, like...
(克莉丝蒂)
外面一定有比这样更好的生活
...there's gotta be something better out there than this.
我母亲来自于中美洲,她是萨尔瓦多人
My mother is from Central America, she's from El Salvador.
她跟我父亲是在飞机上认识的
And she and my father met on a flight,
因为我母亲是泛美航♥空♥的空服员
because my mother was a flight attendant for Pan Am
我父亲是机师,来自于北加州
and my dad was a pilot, was from Northern California.
我们是因为这样才会落脚于湾区
And so we ended up settling in the Bay Area because of that, really.
我爸不习惯把钱花在衣服这类的事物上
My dad did not believe in spending money on things like clothing.
他听到我们在谈论设计师牛仔裤
He heard us talking about, like, designer jeans
然后他会跑亚洲一趟
and then he would take a trip to Asia
带著仿冒的卡文克莱牛仔裤回来
and come back with, like, counterfeit Calvin Klein jeans
他认为我们拿到这个牌子之后会很兴奋
and think that we would be so excited to have the brand,
而我们却对他说:“爸,这些是假货”
and we were, like, "These aren't real, Dad."
大约在我14岁那年 放学之后我待在马厩
When I was about 14, I was at the stable after school.
那时有位摄影师在马房♥
And at the barn, there was a photographer.
他走向我妈,他问她
He walked over to my mom, and he asked her
“妳们考虑过当模特儿吗?”
if, you know, we had ever thought about modeling.
我妈说没有 但我觉得他挑起了她的兴趣
And my mom said no. But I think she was intrigued.
我妈带我们去拜访这位经纪人 她端详了我姊和我
My mom brought us to meet this agent, and she kind of looked at my sister and I,
大概测量了我们的身形 然后她对我姊姊说
sort of sizing us up, and then she said to my sister,
“妳太小了、妳不适合”
"You're too little," like, "you're not gonna work.
但妳,妳可能可以试试看 我们来看看妳能做些什么吧
But you, you can probably work, and let's see what we can do with you."
我姊心碎了一地
And my sister was devastated.
(克莉丝蒂特林顿,14岁 杰瑞辛柯拍摄)
所以我在学生时期就开始当模特儿
So, when I was in school and starting to model,
我大概只有让我的闺密知道这件事
I think I probably shared that with just really close friends.
我不太公开谈论这件事
I didn't really talk about it too openly.
一位15岁的少女 当婚纱模特儿还蛮好笑的
You know, to be 15 years old modeling bridal dresses is kind of funny.
有时候我接下了一份工作
Sometimes I would say yes to a job,
当然啰,如果后来出现了更有前景的工作
and then of course I didn't even want to do that job if I had
或者有朋友找我出去玩 我根本就不想去上工了
a more promising or fun thing to do with my friends.
我记得有几次我爸载我去上工的路上
So, I remember there were a few times when my dad was driving me to something
对我说:“妳做出了承诺
and saying, you know, "Well, you made a commitment,
妳就得言出必行”
and this is what you have to do."
当模特儿一点都不有趣 除了让我有收入之外
Modeling was not cool at all, except that I had money.
基于这点,我很快就算是能够自立更生
That gave me a lot of independence right out of the gate, just based on that.
下一位来宾在24年前 成立了自己的模特儿经纪公♥司♥
My next guest began her own modeling agency 24 years ago,
剧集 | 超模们(2023) | 导航列表