圣诞树每棵75美金
♪ Sleigh bells ring ♪
你在听吗
♪ Are you listening ♪
圣诞树60美金一棵
♪ In the lane ♪
*洁白的雪在闪光*
♪ Snow is glistening ♪
*多么美丽的景色* 质量稍差的圣诞树每棵45美金
♪ A beautiful sight ♪
*我们今晚真高兴*
♪ We're happy tonight ♪
(私人领地 非请勿入)
♪ Walking in a winter wonderland ♪♪
你在干什么
Hey, you! What do you think you're doin'?
-噢 -嗨 嗨
Hey! Hey!
快回来!
Come back here!
孩子们 怎么样 很漂亮是吗
So what do you think, kids? Beauty, isn't it?
- 老爸 真棒 - 真好啊 爸爸
- Wow! Yay, Dad! - Way to go, Dad!
怎么还有个鸟窝在上面
Why is there a birdhouse in it?
呃... 那是装饰
That's an ornament.
我怎么好像闻到了火♥药♥的味道
Do I smell gunpowder?
我还想要一队机器人
And then I want some Robotoids.
还要一个怪兽
And then I want a Goop Monster.
我还要一个大的 巨型的
And then I want a great big, giant...
孩子 你不需要那些没用的垃圾
Aw, son, you don't need all that junk.
我想你已经得到了些更重要的东西
I'm sure you've already got something much more important...
一个温暖的家
A decent home
还有一个疼爱你愿意为你付出一切的父亲
and a loving father who would do anything for you.
我还没吃午餐 给我咬一口你的面包圈
Hey, I couldn't afford lunch. Give me a bite of that donut.
仔细看看那个假惺惺的圣诞老人
Get a load of that quote-unquote Santa.
我真不敢相信那些孩子真的信他
I can't believe those kids are falling for it.
Milhouse 我赌你不敢坐他腿上
Hey, Milhouse, I dare you to sit on his lap.
我赌你不敢把他的胡子扯下来
Yeah? Well, I dare you to yank his beard off.
这可是你说的
Touche.
我希望你感觉好些了 圣诞老人
I hope you feel better, Santa.
当我妻子的姐姐们滚出镇子 我就会好些了
I will when Mrs. Claus' sisters get outta town.
谢谢你们听我讲 孩子们
Thanks for listenin', kid.
圣诞老人 你发什么抖啊
Hey, Santa, what's shakin', man?
你叫什么名字 Bart...不是
What's your name, Bart... ner?
小朋友
Little partner?
- 我是Bart Simpson 你♥他♥妈♥又是谁
I'm Bart Simpson. Who the hell are you?
我是快乐的圣诞老人
I'm Jolly Old St. Nick.
真的吗 那我们来瞧瞧
Yeah? We'll just see about that.
不要
D'
- Homer! - I want a word with you
- Homer - 咱们去工作间谈谈
in Santa's workshop, little boy.
帮我保密 小鬼
Cover for me, Elfie.
我不知道是你
Don't kill me, Dad. I didn't know it was you.
没人知道 这是个秘密
Nobody knows. It's a secret.
我今年没有拿到过节费
I didn't get my bonus this year.
但我不能让全家过一个 什么都没有的圣诞节
But to keep the family from missing out on Christmas,
- 我什么都可以做 - 老爸 我想说的是
- I'd do anything. - I'll say, Dad.
你宁可做这种不是很光彩的工作 你真的是很爱我们的
You must really love us to sink so low.
好了 我们不要在这里煽情了 儿子
Now, let's not get mushy, son.
我还有工作要做
I still have a job to do.
小朋友们 圣诞老人回来啦
Hey, little ones. Santa's back.
噢
Ho ho... D'
真见鬼
Damn it to...
儿子 总有一天你会明白...
Son, one day you're gonna know
发工资的那天是多么的快乐
the satisfaction of payday.
努力工作而得到丰厚的工资
Receiving a big fat check for a job well done.
Simpson Homer? 给你
Simpson, Homer? Here ya go.
走吧 儿子
Come on, son.
咱们把它兑现 然后给大家买♥♥些礼物
Let's go cash this baby and get presents for...
13块钱?! 等一下
Thirteen bucks? Hey, wait a minute.
没错 一共120美元
That's right. $120 gross.
扣除社会保险 扣除失业保险
Less Social Security, less unemployment insurance,
- 扣除圣诞老人培训费 - 圣诞老人培训?!
- less Santa training... - Santa training?
扣除服装费 扣除胡须租借费 扣除买♥♥圣诞魔棒的钱
Less costume purchase, less beard rental, less Christmas club.
- 但 但是... - 明年见
- But... But... - See ya next year.
- 噢 - 走吧 老爸 我们回家吧
Come on, Dad. Let's go home.
13块钱
Thirteen bucks?
13块钱什么都买♥♥不到
You can't get anything for 13 bucks.
太好啦 13块钱
All right! Thirteen big ones!
SpringField赌博会 我来喽
Springfield Downs, here I come!
- 什么 - 你没听见吗?
- What? - You heard me.
我要去下注赌赛狗
I'm goin' to the dog track.
第4场我知道一只狗很热门
I got a hot little puppy in the fourth race.
- 一起来吗 - 对不起 Barney
- Wanna come? - Sorry, Barney.
我也许是个不称职的父亲
I may be a total washout as a father,
但我绝不会在圣诞节前夜带我的儿子
but I'm not gonna take my kid
去看什么乱七八糟的赛狗赌博
to a sleazy dog track on Christmas Eve.
来吧 Simpson 那只狗的名字叫Whirlwind
Come on, Simpson. The dog's name is Whirlwind.
一赔十 稳赚的买♥♥卖♥♥
Ten-to-one shot. Money in the bank.
- 这个... - 走吧 老爸
Come on, Dad.
这也许就是拯救Simpson一家 圣诞夜的奇迹
This can be the miracle that saves the Simpsons' Christmas.
如果要我从电视里学点什么的话
If TV has taught me anything,
就是奇迹总是发生在圣诞节的可怜孩子的身上
it's that miracles always happen to poor kids at Christmas.
小Tim就是
It happened to Tiny Tim,
Charlie Brown也是
it happened to Charlie Brown,
还有蓝精灵也是
it happened to the Smurfs,
我相信我们也会有奇迹发生的
and it's gonna happen to us.
好吧 我们去吧 谁是小Tim?
Well, okay, let's go. Who's Tiny Tim?
Moldy 你认为下这么大的雪 圣诞老人...
Hey, Moldy, do you think Santa will be able to find
能找到精灵王国吗
Elf County under all this snow?
我也怀疑 Bubbles
I doubt it, Bubbles.
我们将成为圣诞夜可怜的小精灵
We'll be sad little elves this Christmas.
- 不 - 伙计
- No! - Brother.
- 你♥爸♥爸呢 - 天都黑了
- Where's your husband? - Yeah. It's getting late.
他说他和Bart去唱圣诞颂歌♥了
Said he went caroling with Bart.
*我们有钱了* *我们有钱了*
♪ We're in the money ♪
*我们赢了很多钱*
♪ We got a lot of what it takes to get along ♪♪
真不敢相信我会做这种事
I can't believe I'm doing this.
我们现在能打开礼物吗 爸爸
Can we open our presents now, Dad?
你知道规矩的 儿子 没到第八场比赛结束之前不行
You know the tradition, son. Not till the eighth race.
Barney 哪个是Whirlwind
Hey, Barney, which one is Whirlwind?
6号♥
Number Six.
那就是我们的幸运狗
That's our lucky dog right over there.
前五场比赛它都赢了
He's won his last five races.
什么 就那条骨瘦如柴的小破狗
What? That scrawny little bag of bones?
行了 老爸 那些狗个个的挺瘦的
Come on, Dad. They're all scrawny little bags of bones.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
我想Whirlwind是我们这个圣诞节
I guess Whirlwind is our only hope
唯一的希望了
for a Merry Christmas.
注意了 狗迷们
Attention, racing fans,
我们有一名选手临时弃权了
we have a late scratch in the fourth race.
8号♥选手Sir Galahad(圆桌骑士)
Number 8, Sir Galahad
被Santa's Little Helper代替
will be replaced by Santa's Little Helper.
重复一次 8号♥选手格拉海德
Once again, Sir Galahad
被Santa's Little Helper代替
has been replaced by Santa's Little Helper.
Bart 你听见了吗
Bart, did you hear that?
多棒的名字啊 Santa's Little Helper (圣诞老人的小帮手)
What a name! Santa's Little Helper!
这是个标志 这是个前兆
It's a sign! It's an omen!
老爸 这只是个巧合
It's a coincidence, Dad.
Santa's Little Helper的赔率是多少
What are the odds on Santa's Little Helper?
99陪1
Ninety-nine to one.
哇 13美金的99倍是...
Wow! Ninety-nine times thirteen equals...
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas!
我怎么有不祥的预感
I got a bad feeling about this.
- 你不相信我吗 儿子 - 呃
Don't you believe in me, son?
好了 小子
Come on, boy.
你的信念就是我坚持的动力
Sometimes your faith is all that keeps me going.
买♥♥吧 老爸
Go for it, Dad.
这才是我儿子
That's my boy!
全押了买♥♥Santa's Little Helper
Everything on Santa's Little Helper.
向Brainy欢呼三声
Three cheers for Brainy!
- 万岁 万岁 万岁 - 呜呼!
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表