在接下来的广播里
during the following announcement.
现在有请我们的老板和朋友Burns先生
And now our boss and friend Mr. Burns.
各位好 我很荣幸地向大家宣布
Hello. I'm proud to announce
我们成功地提高了电站的安全系数
that we've been able to increase safety here at the plant
而并没有给客户增加负担
without increasing the cost to the consumer
也没有对高层的薪水产生影响
or affecting management pay raises.
但是 对于你们这些不成器的工人
However, for you semi-skilled workers,
今年将不发圣诞节的过节费
there will be no Christmas bonuses.
还有一件事
And one more thing.
祝大家圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
幸亏我家还有那一罐钱
Thank God for the big jar.
Bart哪去了?
Where's that Bart?
妈 我以为你会喜欢的
But, Mom, I thought you'd like it.
Simpson太太 我们当然可以清除您儿子的纹身
Yes, Mrs. Simpson, we can remove your son's tattoo.
只要用激光处理一下就好
It's a simple routine involving lasers.
- 酷 - 但是 手术非常昂贵
- Cool! - However, it is rather expensive,
而且我们要求提前用现金支付
and we must insist on a cash payment up front.
- 现金? - 对
Cash?
幸好Homer还有过节费
Thank God for Homer's Christmas bonus.
噢 天啊
Ay, caramba!
你干什么都行 就是别乱动
Now, whatever you do, boy, don't squirm.
你不想这玩意儿 伤到你的眼睛或者小♥弟♥弟♥吧
You don't wanna get this sucker near your eye or your groin.
哎哟 别动
Quit it.
哎哟 别动
Quit it.
哎哟 别动
Quit it.
- 哎哟 别动 - 这是怎么了
- Quit it. - Hey, what's with this?
哎哟 别动
Quit it!
本来是个很牛的纹身
Used to be a real boss tattoo.
妈妈不得不花光了所有的过节费
But Mom had to spend all the Christmas money
给他做清除手术
having it surgically removed.
是真的
It's true!
钱罐都空了 我的上帝啊
The jar is empty! My God!
我们完蛋了 圣诞节取消了
We're ruined. Christmas is canceled.
大家都没礼物了
No presents for anyone!
别担心 Homer
Don't worry, Homer.
我们今年就多花点
We'll just have to stretch your Christmas bonus
你的过节费好了
even further this year.
- Homer? - 对啊
- Homer? - Yeah.
我的过节费
My Christmas bonus.
看我多笨
How silly of me.
今年圣诞节会是最好的
This'll be the best Christmas yet.
比别人家的都好
The best any family ever had.
Ho ho ho.
Ho ho ho.
Ho ho ho.
Ho ho ho. Ho ho ho.
我总觉得
I get the feeling
你对我隐瞒了什么 Homer
there's something you haven't told me, Homer.
我爱你 Marge
I love you, Marge.
你一直都这么说的
You tell me that all the time.
当然 因为我就爱你
Good, because I do love you.
我觉得我配不上你 我没有那么多的钱...
I don't deserve you as much as a guy with a fat wallet
和一张永远的都不会刷爆的信♥用♥卡♥
and a credit card that won't set off that horrible beeping.
I think it does have something to do with
我想 这和你的过节费没关系吧
your Christmas bonus.
我一直问你要 但是
I keep asking for it, but...
Marge 我和你实话实说吧
Marge, um, let me be honest with you.
说吧
Yes?
我
Well, I would...
今年的圣诞采购就交给我吧
I wanna do the Christmas shopping this year.
当然可以
Sure, okay.
Marge Marge 让我们来看看
Marge, Marge. Let's see.
噢 快看
Ooh, look!
长筒袜 既实惠又迷人
Pantyhose. Practical and alluring.
6个装的才4.99美元
A six-pack. Only 4.99.
便笺簿
Ooh! Pads of paper.
我打赌Bart一定会
I bet Bart can think of
用它弄出100万个花样的
a million things to do with these.
就剩我们家的小Maggie了
That just leaves little Maggie.
有了
Look!
发声玩具
A little squeak toy.
上面注明是给狗的 反正她又不识字
It says it's for dogs, but she can't read.
噢 Simpson 原来是你啊
Simpson, it's you.
- 你好 Flanders - 噢 天啊!
- Hello, Flanders. - My!
瞧你弄得一团糟
What a little mess we've got here.
哪个是你的 哪个是我的呢
Well, which ones are yours and which ones are mine?
- 我们来看看 - 这是我的 这个也是我的
- Well, let's see... - This one's mine. This one's mine.
- 这个是我的 还有这个 - 剩下的都是你的了
- This one's mine, and this... - They're all yours!
这是你掉的猪排
Hey, Mr. Simpson, you dropped your pork chop.
把它给我!
Gimme that!
节日快乐 Simpson
Well, happy holidays, Simpson.
老爸 这将是最好的一次圣诞节
Gee, Dad, this is gonna be the best Christmas ever.
那还用说吗
You bet.
出什么事了 Homer
What's the matter, Homer?
有人在你的圣诞袜里塞了煤块吗
Somebody leave a lump of coal in your stocking?
你都在这喝了一整天了
You've been sitting there, sucking on a beer all day long.
- 那又怎么样 - 怎么样 可快到圣诞节
- So? - So, it's Christmas.
谢了 Moe
♪♪ -Thanks, Moe.
放开了喝吧
Drinks all around!
你穿的什么鬼东西啊 Barn
What's with the crazy getup, Barn?
我找了份兼♥职♥
I got me a part-time job
在百货商场里扮圣诞老人
working as a Santa down at the mall.
我能做吗
Wow! Can I do that?
我不知道 他们很挑剔的
I don't know. They're pretty selective.
你喜欢孩子吗
Do you like children?
你指什么
What do you mean?
任何时候 包括他们让你发疯的时候
All the time? Even when they're nuts?
我当然喜欢
I certainly do.
欢迎加入 Simpson
Welcome aboard, Simpson.
但你得首先完成我们的培训项目
Pending your successful completion of our training program, that is.
Ho ho ho. Ho ho ho.
Ho ho ho. Ho ho ho.
- 怎么了? Simpson - 我们什么时候能拿到报酬
- What is it now, Simpson? - When do we get paid?
圣诞前夜之前你们一个子也拿不到
Not a dime till Christmas Eve!
从头再来
Now, from the top.
Ho ho ho. Ho ho ho.
Dasher (圣诞老人驯鹿的名字)
Um, Dasher.
- Dancer - 嗯...
Dancer.
- Prancer - 嗯...
Prancer.
Nixon
Nixon.
要不就是... 丘比特
Comet and... Cupid.
- Donna Dixon? - 坐下吧 Simpson
- Donna Dixon? - Sit down, Simpson.
你喜欢什么呢 小子
And what would you like, little boy?
- 你不是真的圣诞老人 胖子 - 为什么 你个小理论家
- You're not really Santa, tubby. - Why, you little egghead!
不对 Homer 如果真的有这种突发状况发生
No, no, Homer! If such an emergency arises,
你就告诉他们 圣诞老人每年这个时候都会特别忙
you just tell them Santa's very busy this time of year,
你是他的帮手
and you are one of his helpers.
我以前也听说过这个
I knew that one too!
Homer 你怎么回家晚了7个小时
Homer, why are you seven hours late?
什么也别问了 Marge 我得赶快去洗个澡
Not a word, Marge. I'm heading straight for the tub.
但是 Homer 我的姐姐们来了
But, Homer, my sisters are here.
你不想打个招呼吗
Don't you wanna say hello?
- 老爸 见到你真是太好了 - 老爸 你可回来了
- Daddy! Daddy! We're so glad to see you! - Dad, you're finally home!
为什么 明白了...
What? Why? Yeah.
你好 Patty 你好 Selma
Hello, Patty. Hello, Selma.
- 旅途怎么样 - 很好
- How was your trip? - Fine.
- 你俩看起来气色不错 - 谢谢
- You both look well. - Thank you.
圣诞快乐
Yeah, well, Merry Christmas.
今天是圣诞节吗
It's Christmas?
- 我可没看出来像要过节了 - 为什么这么说
- You wouldn't know it around here. - And why is that?
- 就拿一件事来说吧,圣诞树都没有
Well, for one thing, there's no tree.
我正要去弄一棵
Well, I was just on my way out to get one!
- 老爸 我能和你一起去吗 - 行不行
- Can we go too, Dad? - Yeah, can we?
不行!
No!
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表