You itching?
自从来到这里痒就没停过
Haven't stopped since we got here.
是有虱子 大家身上都爬满了虱子
It's the lice. Everyone's crawling with 'em.
我还记得我刚来那几天 抓得根本睡不着
I remember my first few days, couldn't sleep for scratching.
我这里有些石蜡 你涂到皮肤上就会好些
There's a bit of paraffin in here, rub it on your skin,
可以驱走虱子 但你点火的时候一定注意别碰到
it keeps 'em off. Just careful when you spark up.
谢谢
Thanks.
我叫德里克
I'm Derek.
我叫汤米 你多大了
Tommy. How old are you?
我16岁
I'm 16.
我试了3个征募官才成功入伍
I had to try three recruitment offices before I got in.
-你♥爸♥妈知道你上战场了吗 -我给他们留了纸条
- Your mum and dad know you're here? - I left them a note.
你紧紧跟在我旁边 好吗
You stay close to me, all right?
你打仗时 一定要低头小心 记得多写信回家
When you're out there, keep your head down. And write home.
你的家人们每天早上醒来 都会以为你死了
Your family will wake up every morning and think you're dead.
信件是唯一让他们知道你还没死的方法
Letters are the only way of telling them you're not.
是我的小♥弟♥弟♥跟我这么说的
My little brother told me that.
不如打一场友谊牌吧 兄弟们
How about a friendly game of cards, boys?
兄弟们 过来看看这个
Oh, boys, come and have a look at this!
往后一点 必须放平才行
Back a bit. It's got to be level.
开什么玩笑
You must be joking!
是我们之前路过的那栋被炸毁的房♥屋里的
It was in that old bombed-out house we passed.
有谁会弹吗
Can anyone play it?
-我可以 -那就来一曲吧
- I can. - Give us a tune, then!
你觉得什么时候会打起来
When do you think it'll start?
明天吧
Tomorrow.
所有军官都围着地图商讨一整天了
All the officers have been standing round a map all day.
-那总是不祥的征兆 -这次感觉不一样
- It's always a bad sign. - It feels different.
我们把战壕挖的很深 没问题的
We're dug in, it'll be all right.
你觉得会就此终结吗
Do you think this is it?
不管发生什么
That whatever happens here...
战争会就此画上句号♥吗
it'll be the end of it?
*如果你想找那位中士 我知道他在哪里*
*If you want to find the sergeant I know where he is*
*我知道他在哪里 我知道他在哪里*
*I know where he is I know where he is*
*如果你想找那位中士 我知道他在哪里*
*If you want to find the sergeant I know where he is*
*他就躺在小卖♥♥部的地板上*
*He's lying on the canteen floor*
*我见过他 我见过他*
*I've seen him, I've seen him*
*就躺在小卖♥♥部的地板上*
*Lying on the canteen floor*
*我见过他 我见过他*
*I've seen him, I've seen him*
*就躺在小卖♥♥部的地板上*
*Lying on the canteen floor*
*我见过他 我见过他*
*I've seen him, I've seen him*
*就躺在小卖♥♥部的地板上*
*Lying on the canteen floor*
*我见过他 我见过他*
*I've seen him, I've seen him*
*就躺在小卖♥♥部的地板上*
*Lying on the canteen floor*
你们要无惧黑夜的恐怖
You will not fear the terror of the night,
或是白日的飞箭
nor the arrow that flies by day,
或是在黑暗中肆虐的疫病
nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
亦或是在正午狂欢的瘟疫
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
你的身边或许会倒下一千人
A thousand may fall at your side,
右手边或许会倒下一万人
10,000 at your right hand,
但死神不会靠近你
but it will not come near you...
你必须擦亮双眼仔细去看
You will only observe with your eyes
见证恶人所受到的惩罚
and see the punishment of the wicked
前提是你要居住在上帝的殿堂
if you make the most high your dwelling...
让上帝为你提供避难所
Even the lord who is my refuge
那么祸患将不会降临到你头上
then no harm will befall you...
灾难也不会缠绕着你
No disaster will come near your tent,
因为上帝会命令天使保护你
for he will command his angels concerning you
时时刻刻守护着你
to guard you in all your ways...
我将侍奉他一生 让他看到我在救助世人
With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
谢谢你 神父
Thank you, Father!
我们要把他们炸得屁滚尿流
But we are going to shell the shit out of them,
轰炸一整天 一刻不停
All day, every day!
然后我们冲过去 把剩下的散兵游勇解决掉
Then we'll go over there and mop up what's left.
我们很快就可以回家了 兄弟们
We'll be home soon, boys!
每个人都会记住 我们就是在这里赢得战争的
Everyone will remember that this is where we won the war.
就在这索姆河战场
Here at the Somme.
准备
Clear!
瞄准
Aim!
发射
Fire!
装弹 瞄准 发射
Load! Aim! Fire!
狗♥日♥的♥混♥蛋♥们
Poor bastards.
走 走 走 上去 走 快走
Move, move, move! Go up the stairs. Move, move, move!
屋顶要塌了 快出去
The roof's coming down! Get out!
弗莱迪
Freddie!
弗莱迪 没事的 没事的
Freddie! It's fine, it's fine.
你在哪儿 你在哪儿 弗莱迪
Where are you? Where are you, Freddie?
没事的 没事的
It's fine, it's fine.
找到你了
Here you are.
来 水 水
Here, water, water.
来 给
Here. Here you are.
你会死在这里吗 迈奇
Are you going to die here, Mikey?
-我们会死在这个洞里的 -不 不会的
- We're going to die here in this hole. - No, we're not.
我都不知道我这是在哪儿
I don't even know where I am...
-我知道 -我不想死
- I know... - I don't want to die...
我们不会死的 弗莱迪 我们不会死的
We're not going to die. Freddie, we're not going to die.
-你觉得他们什么时候会来救我们 -很快
- When do you think they'll come? - Soon.
他们肯定以为我们已经死了
They must think we're dead.
或许我们确实死了
Maybe we are.
炮火已经连续不停地轰了6个昼夜了
They've had six days and nights of this with no let up.
敌军不可能还有幸存者了
There can't be any of them left.
但愿没有吧
Let's hope not.
那真可怕 被轰炸的也可能是我们
It's horrible though, it could just have easily have been us.
说的很对 所以我不同情他们
Exactly, that's why I don't feel sorry for 'em.
-我并没有说你该觉得同情 -那该是什么
- I'm not saying you should. - What, then?
我也不知道
I don't know.
把来♥复♥枪♥和刺刀都擦亮 再好好睡一觉
Clean your rifles and bayonets then get some shut eye, boys.
我们明天早上就冲过去 7:30发起攻击
We go over the top in the morning. 7:30am.
把剩余的敌军解决掉
Clear up what's left.
-天啊 -会没事的
- Bloody hell. - Be all right.
炮弹已经把铁丝围栏炸开了
The shells will have cut a path through the wire,
把战壕也都炸毁了
destroyed all their trenches...
那你第一个上 我跟在你后面
You go first then, I'll be right behind you.
我再跟在他后面
And I'll be behind him.
没人能从这样的轰炸中幸存下来
No-one's survived that.
就这样了 已经结束了
This is it, it's over.
我们可以回家了
We could be going home!
他们没事 我可以看到他们
They're all right, I can see them!
他们就在这里
They're here.
斯蒂芬
Stefan!
我们是要真刀实枪地干了 是吧
So we're going to do some proper fighting, then?
我迫不及待
Can't wait.
如果到时发生交火 你会发现身边都是弹坑
If there's any shooting there'll be shell holes everywhere.
记得立刻跳进距你最近的一个 把头低下
Jump in the nearest one you see and keep your head down.
当听到冲锋令时 不要直接冲出去
When you get the shout to move up, don't go straightaway,
到时会开一阵枪 等枪声停了再出去
there'll be a burst of gunfire, wait until it stops, and then go.
以最快的速度跑进下一个弹坑里
Run as fast as you can to the next shell hole.
他们刚说不会有多少幸存的德军了
Saying there won't be many Germans left.
但要杀死你只需要一颗子弹
It only takes one bullet to kill you.
等到他们的地雷都全部爆♥炸♥后
Wait until the line end of their mine is detonated,
我们再一起冲过去
then we all go together.
我们不会遇到太强的抵抗势力 所以请务必往前冲
We're not expecting too much resistance so keep moving forward.
我们赶紧打完了回家 听到哨声就冲出去
Let's finish this up and go home! We go on the whistle!
快点 动起来 快点
Come on, move on, hurry up.
炮击已经停了 他们要冲过来了
The bombardment has stopped. They'll be coming over!
拿上枪
At your guns!
各就位
To your positions!
按秩序往前冲
Walk forward in an orderly fashion!
-你怕吗 -保持队形
- How's your guts? - Keep your shape!
我竟然紧张得心扑通跳 真够荒唐的