给 小伙子 拿着
Keep moving!
队伍往前走
Next one, please. Next, please.
下一个请上前 下一个
Breathe in.
吸气
Say "Ah"...
说"啊"
Breathe out.
呼气
Next. Turn around for me.
下一个 请转身
Move along now. Next!
队伍往前上 下一个
Turn around.
转个身
It'll be all over before he's finished his army training.
等不到他完成基本训练 战争就会结束的
Don't, David.
别安慰我 大卫
Our little boy is going to fight in a war.
我们的宝贝儿子就要上战场了
Against grown men.
跟成年人打仗
Grown men who will be trying to kill him.
那些成年人会想要了他的命
So don't think that saying
所以别以为只要你说
everything will be all right is enough.
"一切都会没事的"就行了
Because it isn't.
因为那根本没用
Nothing you can say to me will be enough,
你现在对我说什么都没用
or will make it all right...
也不会真的没事
or will make me understand...
也无法让我理解
or will make me feel any different to the way I do now,
也无法让我此刻的感受有任何改变
so just don't.
所以请你什么都别说
You can't stop him.
你阻止不了他的
Yes, we can! For how long, Annie?
不 我们可以的 能阻止多久呢 安妮
He's 17. And then what?
他才17岁 之后怎么办
He runs away?
他要逃跑吗
He goes over there anyway, all on his own?
或者他依然走上战场 孤零零一个人
Without knowing his family love him,
到时他的内心都不知道家人们都爱着他
that we're waiting for him?
我们都在等着他归来
This time tomorrow he'll be gone.
明天这个时候 他就走了
And all you'll be able to think about
你到时候只能满怀悔意去想那些
are the things you'd say to him if he was still here.
如果他依然在家 你会对他说的话
Well, he's here now.
可他此刻就在家里
It's funny to think that wherever you go,
想着其实挺有意思的 不管你走到哪里
you'll be able to see the same stars as me.
你抬起头都会看到和我同样的一片星空
We'll both be looking at them at the same time.
我们到时候可以同时看着那些星星
When I'm looking at them, you'll be able to see them too.
当我看着那些星星时 你也会看到它们
Are you frightened?
你害怕吗
No.
不怕
A little bit.
有一点吧
I do love you.
我真的爱你
Whatever you have to do, come back to me, do you hear?
不管你必须做什么 记得一定要回到我身边 好吗
I'll be all right, Mum, stop worrying.
我会没事的 妈妈 别担心了
Promise me.
向我保证
I promise.
我保证
Come here!
来抱一个
It's for you!
送给你
Thank you, it's beautiful!
谢谢你 真美
All right, I've got to go, mate, see you, mate.
好了 我得出发了 再见 小家伙
I've never been on a bus before!
我还从没坐过巴士呢
You stay out of trouble!
你可别惹麻烦
I'm proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
I've packed you gloves
我给你打包了几双手套
and extra wool socks in case you get cold at night.
也多放了一双羊毛袜 防止你夜里冷
Oh, and there's a scarf,
对了 围巾也放了
I don't know if they'll let you Wear it. Mum!
我不知道他们允不允许你戴 妈
but maybe under your tunic... Mum, I'll be fine.
但你或许可以藏在外套里面 妈 我会没事的
You don't have to be a hero, you know.
你不必强逞英雄
Least I won't die a virgin.
至少我不会以处♥男♥的身份死去
Write every day!
记得每天给我写信
Be back before you know it. Bye!
我很快就会回来的 再见
Thank you.
谢谢
You lot, hurry up. Hurry up, come on!
你们这群人 快点 快下来
Halt!
停
Right, lads, off the buses!
好了 小伙子们 都下车吧
Barracks to the left!
兵营在左边
Buses one to three, barracks seven and eight.
1-3巴士上的人 住7-8号♥兵营
Four to six, tents row A to D.
4-6号♥巴士 住A-D号♥帐篷
We're together, come on.
我们是一起的 来吧
Find your tents as quick as you can!
请尽快找到自己的帐篷
Gentlemen, come on, to your tents!
先生们 都赶快到各自的帐篷里
Don't worry, I'll give you a chance to win it back.
别担心 我可以给你个机会再赢回去
Anthony. AJ. Tommy.
我叫安东尼 我叫汤米
You play cards? Not really.
你会玩牌吗 不太会
Oh, don't worry, I'll teach you.
别担心 我可以教你
Just give him whatever money you've got now, save you the time.
直接把你身上的钱都给他算了 还能节省时间
That's Ben, he thinks he's funny.
他叫本 他自以为很搞笑呢
How old are you?
你多大了
17. I've got a brother your age.
17岁 我有个弟弟刚好跟你一样大
Our dad had to lock him in the bedroom.
我爸不得不把他锁在卧室里不让他参军
I'd have climbed out the window. Good man.
要是我就爬窗户逃出来了 真有你的
That's Kev. Just don't introduce him to your sister.
那是凯文 千万别介绍你的姐妹给他认识
Or your mum.
也别介绍你妈
This is Cyril. People call him Wing Nut.
他叫萨瑞尔 大家都叫他招风耳
Don't know why.
我也不知道为什么
Attention!
立正
Over there, the Allied army is gathering.
协约国的军队 正在集结
They've been working and training hard.
他们一直在辛苦受训
You must do the same if you are to defeat them.
如果你们想打败他们 也必须接受同样的训练
While you're here, it's my job to try and kill you.
在你们受训期间 我的任务就是试图杀死你们
Those of you that survive
你们当中幸存下来的人
will be sent to France to fight the Boche,
将被派往法国 和德国佬作战
the logic being that if I can't kill you, neither can they.
因为如果我无法杀死你们 他们也做不到
Shoulder arms!
枪上肩
Present arms!
手托枪
Eyes right!
向右看
Eyes front!
向前看
Shoulder arms!
枪上肩
Left turn!
向左转
Forward march!
向前进
Left, left!
左 左
Pack up!
整理行装
Take all your personal possessions!
带上你们所有的私人物品
Where do you think we're going?
你知道我们是要去哪儿吗
They say run, we run,
他们说跑 我们就跑
they say pack, we pack.
他们说整理行装 我们就整理行装
I want this place spotless before you go.
我要你们走之前把这里收拾得一尘不染
Forward march!
向前进
Left, left, left!
左 左 左
We're going. We're actually bloody well going.
我们要上阵了 我们真♥他♥妈♥要上阵了
Germans won't know what hit 'em.
一定打得德国人措手不及
Aye, as soon as they get a whiff of Wing Nut's socks...
他们闻一下招风耳的袜子就倒了
Hurry up, boys! The Boche are waiting!
快点 小伙子们 德国佬在等着呢
Do you think we'll come back?
你觉得我们还会回来吗
Bloody right we will.
我们当然会回来的
Does it matter that I don't speak French?
我不会说法语有关系吗
**It's a long way to Tipperary*
*去蒂珀雷里的路途真漫长
**It's a long way to go*
*路途漫长又艰辛
**It's a long way to Tipperary*
*去蒂珀雷里的路途真漫长
**To the sweetest girl I know*
*去到我心中最爱的好姑娘身边
**Goodbye Piccadilly*
*再见 皮卡迪利街
**Farewell Leicester Square*
*再见 莱斯特广场
Someone was telling us about the third light rule,
有人跟我们说了"第三盏火规则"
Corporal, is that true?
那是真的吗 下士
What's that?
那是什么
When you spark up, sniper sees the first light,
当你在夜里打火点烟时 狙击手在第一次时看到你
takes aim on the second, and shoots on the third.
在第二次时瞄准你 第三次时就对你射击了
If you're stupid enough to stick your head above the sandbag
如果你蠢到把脑袋伸到沙袋外面
and spark up, I'll shoot you myself.
并且打火点烟 我就亲自枪杀了你
What are those, Corporal?
那是什么 下士
Ah, ticklers. The Germans have real bombs, we don't.