土炸♥弹♥ 德国人有真正的炸♥弹♥ 但我们没有
So we're improvising. With jam tins?
所以我们就自己造了 用果酱锡罐造吗
Welcome to the war, son.
欢迎来到战场 小子
We're at stand down now,
我们现在处于暂停期
but reconnaissance reckons the Germans
但侦察部队认为德国人
have got a load of reinforcements in,
有大批增援部队即将到达
so it looks like it's going to be a busy day.
所以看上去今天会很繁忙呢
Morning hate starts in five minutes.
5分钟后进入晨间战斗戒备状态
They've been carrying out morning raids,
他们喜欢在早上搞突袭
so we are going to let them know
所以我们必须让他们知道
that we are here and ready.
我们守在这里 且已做好战斗准备
Now get to your dug-outs.
都在掩蔽壕里各就各位
You're responsible for your own equipment,
你们必须对自己的装备负责
so keep your weapons clean.
所以请把武器擦干净
If your rifle doesn't fire when you need it to,
如果你的来♥复♥枪♥在需要射击的时候卡壳了
then you or the man next to you is dead.
那么你或你身边的战友就死定了
The enemy is less than 200 feet in front
敌军就在前方不到200英尺处
so keep your heads down!
所以请把头低下
Wonder what it's like getting shot.
不知道被枪击中是什么感觉
If you find out, let me know.
如果你知道了 告诉我一声
Does anyone fancy a bet?
有谁想打赌吗
What on? Who gets shot first.
赌什么 谁第一个被枪击中
He's actually serious.
他竟然是认真的呢
Why not? Be good, though, wouldn't it?
何乐不为呢 真的挺好的 不是 吗
Yeah, right, good idea, let's all get shot.
是啊 真是个好主意 我们都一起挨枪子吧
Nah, just winged a bit, to go home with.
不要 擦伤就行了 就能回家了
Just a little scar to show the girls... right here.
弄点战场伤疤炫耀给姑娘们看 就在这里
Come on, then!
出来吧
Let them know we're here!
让他们知道我们的厉害
Positions!
就位
Get to your positions, quickly!
就位 快点
Mortars! Mortars!
迫击炮 迫击炮
We're getting leave.
我们要离开了
When? Soon.
什么时候 很快
Was anyone else hurt? My friends?
有其他人受伤了吗 我的朋友们
I'll ask.
我帮你问问
He seems so much older.
他看上去要老成多了
He's home, that's all that matters.
他回家了 那才是最重要的
Where are you from?
你来自哪里
I'm Polish, we're fighting everyone.
我是波兰人 我们跟各国都在打仗
I know you don't want me to worry.
我知道你不想让我担心
There's really not much to tell.
真的没什么好说的