有11个已经战死了
11 of them are dead.
11个
11!
我们没有食物 又有暴♥乱♥
We have no food, there are riots.
我...
I just...
我只希望战争能早点结束
I just want it to be over.
我已经不在乎谁赢谁输了
I don't care who wins any more.
我去到村庄 对人点头微笑 但是
I go into the village, and I smile and nod, but...
希尔达和伊瓦 我都没办法直视她们的眼睛了
Hilda and Eva, I can't even look them in the eye any more.
我感到很愧疚
I feel guilty
因为我们的儿子还活着 而她们的儿子都死了
because our son is still alive while theirs aren't.
那是自然反应
That's only natural.
或许那就是问题所在
Maybe that's the problem.
在我们创造的这个世界里 像那种事竟然是正常的
We've created a world where something like that is normal.
迈克尔会没事的
Michael will be all right.
他在信中跟我们说 他被照料得很好
He told us in his letters he's being looked after,
他很安全
he's safe,
他并没有亲临前线战场
he's not too close to the fighting.
我们写信给他又是怎么说的呢
And what do we say when we write to him?
说没有食物 没有油 没有药物了吗 没有
That there's no food? No oil? No medicine? No.
我们跟他说一切都好
We tell him everything's all right,
一切都跟他离开时一模一样
everything's exactly the same as it was the day he left.
壁炉里烧着火
There's a fire burning in the grate,
桌子上摆着香喷喷的食物
there's food on the table,
他的床都铺好了 等着他归来
his bed freshly made waiting for him.
至少其中一样是真的
One of those is true.
但如果我们在对他撒谎 他也在对我们撒谎呢
But if we're lying to him, what if he's lying to us?
万一情形过于糟糕 他不敢告诉我们呢
What if things are so bad, he's afraid to tell us?
他要如何承受啊
How could he bear it?
下集预告
你以为我想待在这里吗
Do you think I want to be here?
你以为我们有谁想待在这里吗
Do you think any of us want to be here?
-你觉得我是个懦夫吗 -别那么说
- Do you think I'm a coward? - Don't ever say that.
如果达成了休战协议 我们很快就都可以回家了
If this armistice happens, we'll all be home for good soon.
必须快点结束才行
It's got to be over soon.
我不知道我还能不能坚持下去了
I don't know if I can do much more.
-你觉得到此为止了吗 -肯定发生了什么事
- You think this is it? - Something is happening.
德国已经被孤立
Germans are becoming isolated,
休战协议的达成指日可待
the armistice grows nearer by the day.
但他们在谈判期间 是不会打仗的对吧
But they won't keep fighting, not while they're talking?
可能吧
Probably.
谁知道我们回到家会面临怎样的情形呢
Who knows what we'll be going back to?
那有关系吗 只要能回家就行
Does it matter? As long as we're home.
我们听到的命令 就是继续往前进攻
All we're hearing is push forward.
为什么要让更多的士兵死去呢
Why let more boys die?
他们不是从这个角度看待问题的
That's not the way they see it.
为什么不是
Why not?