我以为...
I just thought...
我也想嫁给你
I want to marry you.
那还有什么不妥
Then what's wrong?
我只是一直梦想着 在我结婚那天
I always dreamed the day I'd get married.
我会挽着我父亲的手臂
I'd be on my father's arm.
我不知道他身在何方
I don't know where he is.
我都不知道他是不是还活着
I don't even know if he's still alive.
他肯定还活着 好吗
He's alive, all right?
我们可以等他
And we'll wait for him.
-你不介意吗 -不介意
- You don't mind? - No.
我们得想个名字
We'll have to think of a name.
-是两个名字 -两个吗
- Two names. - Two?
一个男孩名 一个女孩名
One for a boy, one for a girl?
对哦 是啊
Oh, right. Yeah.
或许我们不必现在就决定
Maybe we don't need to do it right now?
但是 你知道孩子什么时候出生吗
But... you know when it comes?
我是说 你不能待在这里
I mean, you can't stay here.
我倒是想回家 但可惜我没有家
I could go home but I don't have one.
我不能回克拉科夫去
I can't go back to Krakow.
一个医护人员说 附近有一个女修道院
One of the medics said there is a convent not far from here.
不行
No.
不行 我写信给我父母吧 你可以待在我家
No, I'll write to my parents, you can stay there.
我都不认识他们啊
I don't even know them.
他们会爱你的
They will love you,
就像我一样爱你
just like I do.
我们的部队应该就在这片树林的另一边
Our lines should be on the other side of those woods.
他们会开枪打死我们的
They'll shoot us.
他们只有4个人 我们却有8个人
There's only four of them. There's eight of us.
如果我们分散逃跑 成功几率会很大的
If we scatter, the odds will be good.
你看我们还有劲逃跑吗
Does it look like any of us can run?
这是地址 我会写信回家 告诉他们你要过去
Here's the address, I'll write home and tell them you're coming.
迅速出发 越早越好
Go as soon as you can.
我会的
I will.
好了 都站起来
All right, on your feet!
快点 都听到下士的话了吧
Right, you heard the corporal.
-起来 站起来 -站起来
- On your feet, on your feet now. - Get up!
-她怎么样 -很美 谢谢你 下士
- How was she? - Beautiful. Thanks, Corporal.
-我不能这样 -你必须跟我一起逃
- I can't do this. - You have to come with me.
不行 我做不到 我认命了 都结束了
No, I can't do it any more. I'm done. It's over.
你根本不知道他们会把我们带到哪里
You don't know where they're taking us.
我们是战俘啊
We're prisoners of war.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我们怎么知道他们不是要把我们带到某个地方枪毙
How do we know they won't just take us somewhere and shoot us?
-他们不能那样 -你怎么可以说出这种话
- They can't. - How can you say that?
我们已经见过那么可怕的场面了
After all we've seen?
我累了 迈奇
I'm tired, Mikey.
我一定要回到凯蒂身边
I need to get back to Katie.
我必须了结这一切 为了斯蒂芬 兰佐和卢迪
I have to finish this, for Stefan and Lanzo and Rudi,
-了结这一切然后回家 -我懂的
- finish it and go home. - I know.
听着 我跑得很快的 我以前经常在野外跑
Look, I'm a fast runner, I'm used to running over fields.
-不行 -他们抓不到我的
- No... - They won't catch me.
-但子弹会赶上你的 -我必须试试才行
- But a bullet will. - I have to try.
我可以给你制♥造♥机会
I can get you a head start.
我会往那边跑 不跑远也不跑快
I'll run that way, not far and not fast.
他们一开枪 我就停下举起双手
As soon as they shout, I'll stop and put my hands up.
那应该可以为你争取几秒钟
Should give you a few seconds.
我们等战争结束后再见
I'll see you when the war's over.
不要 弗莱...
No, Fre...
停下 否则我们就开枪了
Stop or we'll shoot!
停下
Stop!
又有个人逃走了
There's another one!
别让他逃了 看好其他战俘
Don't let him escape. Stay with the prisoners!
他去哪儿了
Where is he?
跑远了
Long gone.
我们抓不到他了
There's no chance we'll catch him.
幸运的狗♥杂♥种♥
Lucky bastard.
快点 我们回去吧
Come on. Let's get back.
英军战壕 法国北部
你不会觉得我弃你于不顾了吧
You didn't think I'd leave you on your own, did you?
代我吻她一下
'Give her a kiss from me.
-还有我 -还有我
- 'And me! - And me!
我可以闻到培根味儿
'Oh, I can smell bacon.
他们说跑 我们就跑
'They say run, we run,
他们说整理行装 我们就整理行装
they say pack, we pack.
我不知道我们是要去哪儿
'I don't know where we're going...
因为最初在那里的人都死光光了
'Because the ones that were there first are dead.'
德军战壕 法国北部
你从英军手中逃回来了吗
You got away from the British?
是的
Yeah.
你们总共有多少人逃回来了
How many of you?
就我一个
Just me.
他们是什么样的人
What were they like?
英国人
The British?
掩护我们
Cover for us.
德里克
Derek!
-怎么了 -那边有人
- What is it? - There's someone out there.
我要开枪打死他
I'm going to shoot him.
德里克
Derek!
随他们去吧
Leave them.
什么
What?!
德里克
Derek!
-放开我 -你会把我们都害死的
- Get off me! - You'll get us both killed!
求你了 我只想回家
Please, I just want to go home.
你这样要怎么回家啊 你个蠢货
And how are you going to get there, you daft sod?
求你了 让我走吧
Please, just let me go.
求你了
Please!
如果我可以 我会一路把你扛回家
If I could, I'd carry you all the way home on my back,
我发誓
I swear it,
-但根本没有路可以逃回家 -求你了 求你了
- but there's no way through. - Please. Please.
德军守在一边 我们的军官在另一边
There's Germans on one side and our officers on the other.
你可能会被作为敌军或逃兵 被双方枪杀
And shot as the enemy or a deserter, you're just as dead.
我想回家
I want to go home!
我懂的
I know you do.
你会回家的
And you will!
-我回不了家了 -我保证
- I won't. - I promise.
你就是现在还不能回去 就是这样
You just can't go yet, that's all.
-明白吗 -你自己也说了
- All right? - You said it!
你说可能不会出现别的情况了
You said that there's nothing else,
一切都只会是这样了 将来都会这么持续下去
and that this is all there is and all there ever will be.
是你亲口说的 汤米
You said it, Tommy!
我知道我说过这话
I know I did,
打了3年了 我有时候确实是这种感觉
and after three years that's how I feel sometimes...
但我们不能放弃希望
.. but we can't just give up hope.
我们必须不断地 尽到最大的努力
We have to keep trying to do the best that we can.
乔安娜跟我说她怀孕了
Joanna told me she's having a baby.
明白吗 孩子是需要父亲的
Yeah? A baby that's going to need a dad.
你的父母还健在 他们也需要你这个儿子
You've got your mum and dad, and they need a son.
所以不管情况有多糟糕 就算为了他们
So however bad it gets, even if it's only for them,
你也不能放弃
you can't give up.
如果我们不在这里坚守 就会是别人来
And if it wasn't us here doing it, it'd be someone else,
那些人也是别人的心肝宝贝
someone else with people worrying about 'em.
我一直都好害怕
I'm so scared all the time.
我知道你很怕 我也怕
I know you are, and so am I.
明白吗 所以不要让我一个人害怕
Right? So don't leave me to be scared on my own...
好吗
all right?
现在很黑暗
It's dark now.
我们看不见光 但光明终会降临的
We can't see any light but there will be.
肯定会降临的
There has to be.
-他们走了 -你觉得我做错了吗
- They've gone now. - What, you think that was wrong?
我也不知道
I don't know.
当时他们班上总共有19个男生
There were 19 boys in his class at school.