还有人在咬着我不放
There's someone else after me.
他绝不会放过我
I mean, really after me.
绝不会罢休
And they're not going to stop.
我要你们阻止他们两个
And I want you to stop them both.
还有其他事吗
Anything else?
我想要睡觉不做梦
I want to sleep without dreaming...
因为我的梦 天啊
..Because, Christ, my dreams...
她总在我的梦里
She's always in my dreams.
我不想再做梦了
I need them to stop,
这是我想要的
so that's what I want.
如果要我把灵魂出♥卖♥♥♥给魔鬼 那也行
And if that means selling my soul to the devil, then so be it.
他们总想要魔鬼
They always want the devil.
羊蹄子一身毛的家伙
Old hairy bollocks with his goat hooves.
-为什么有我们还不够 -够了
- Why aren't we enough? - You are.
你们够了
You are enough.
我想要清除障碍
So I want the obstacles removed.
赫米娅·伊斯特布鲁克
Hermia Easterbrook
和斯坦利·勒琼督察
and Inspector Stanley Lejeune.
告诉我他们的命运
Tell me their fortunes.
闭上你的眼睛
Shut your eyes.
马克
Mark.
什么时候开始
When does it start?
闭嘴
Belt up!
但我倒是买♥♥了一瓶威士忌
I did buy a bottle of scotch, though,
给你喝的
so you can have a drink.
我还拿出了几只杯子
I even unwrapped some glasses.
我开始掌握为人♥妻♥的诀窍了
I'm getting the hang of being a wife.
好啊
Well, well.
要给你倒一杯吗
Am I pouring you one?
赫米娅待会儿要来
Hermia's coming over later.
说要给我点装♥修♥建议
Said she'd give me some ideas for decorating.
帮忙拆箱收拾
Help unpack.
我们可以买♥♥点炸鱼和薯条
We could get fish and chips.
如果找不到盘子 就用报纸包着吃
If we can't find the plates, we'll just eat it on the newspaper.
你今天做了什么
What did you do today?
我说了 我去逛街了
I told you, I went shopping.
奥斯卡是谁
Who's Oscar?
你翻了我的包吗
Did you go through my bag?
奥斯卡是谁
Who's Oscar?
拜托
Please...
拜托 不要生气
Please, don't get angry.
他是谁
Who is he?
拜托不要生气
Please don't be angry.
你和他做了什么
What did you do with him?
-马克 -告诉我
- Mark. - Tell me.
-马克 -告诉我 你和他做了什么
- Mark. - Tell me, what, what did you do with him?
-这不是你想的那样 马克 -告诉我
- This is not what you think, Mark. - Tell me!
黛尔芬
Delphine.
醒醒
Wake up!
醒醒
Wake up!
给你们新公♥寓♥的
For the new flat.
黛尔芬在洗澡
Delphine's in the bath.
她让我去买♥♥点炸鱼和薯条
She's sent me out to get some fish and chips.
一起吗
Keep me company?
真没想到会遇到你
This is a surprise.
黛尔芬
Delphine!
黛尔芬
Delphine!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
你怎么知道成功了
How do you know it's worked?
成功了
It's worked.
我没感到有任何不同
I don't feel any different.
你已经不一样了
You're different.
你会明白的
You'll see.
再见 马克
Goodbye, Mark.
不要再回来了
Don't ever come here again.
就这样了
That's that.
算是吧
Nearly.
不要在这里啊
Not here.
不
No!
不
No!
可能是服药过量
It was probably an overdose.
我们不知道她还会不会醒
We don't know if she'll wake up.
她可能以后都这样了吗
She could be like this for the rest of her life?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
惩罚我啊
Punish me!
名单上的人都死了 伊斯特布鲁克先生
Everyone on that list is dead, Mr Easterbrook.
他们都死了 除了你 我和阿丁里
They're all dead except for you, me and Ardingly.
你 我和阿丁里
You, me and Ardingly.
她们会来要我们的命 她们要来了
And they're coming for us, they're coming!
那些玉米娃娃很烦人
They was fiddly, those sodding dollies.
我差点就不想做了
I nearly gave up on 'em.
是你撬开了我的店门吧
I take it you've made a mess of my shop door.
我会把维修费账单寄给你
I'll be billing you for repairs.
你说名单上的人都死了
You said that everyone on that list was dead,
就除了你和我
except for you, me,
还有阿丁里
and Ardingly.
但当时托马辛娜·塔克顿的尸体还没被发现呢
But Thomasina Tuckerton hadn't been found yet.
我真该剁了舌头
I could have cut my tongue off with that one.
我对自己说 "扎卡利亚·奥斯本 你个呆子
I said to myself, "Zachariah Osborne, you turnip," I said.
希望这不会成为你的破绽"
Hope this doesn't come back to bite you on the bum.
老鼠药
Rat poison.
差不多
Nearly.
铊
Thallium.
你都不知道那是什么吧
You don't know what that is, do you?
看不见 闻不到
You can't see it, you can't smell it,
尝不出
you can't taste it,
无迹可寻
it's untraceable.
简直美妙
It's beautiful.
你把水槽清理好了吗
Were you able to clear the tank?
都好了 阿丁里太太
All done, Mrs Ardingly.
再不会有问题了
You won't have any more problems.
其实很简单
It's easy really.
人们是那么贪婪
People are so greedy.
你翻翻报纸 看到某个有钱老太
You go through the papers, and see what wealthy old bag
要把钱都捐给动物
is giving all her money to animals,
或是哪个丢人的女儿在抛头露面
or what shameless daughter is making a show of herself,
你就写封信
and you write a little letter.
你想不到有多少人回信
You'd be amazed how many people write back.
有多少人希望自己的家人
How many people want members of their family
被黑魔法咒死
put to death by the dark arts.
真是令人震惊
It's quite shocking actually.
没人会看到我
And no-one ever sees me.
我是匿名的
I'm anonymous.
无形的
Invisible.
追踪不到
Untraceable.
就像铊
Like Thallium.
我还真信了
I believed it.
相信我被诅咒了
That I was cursed.
我以为是那些女巫
I believed it was the witches,
但不是她们 是你
but it wasn't them - it was you.
你让我相信了
You made me believe.
那不就是重点吗
Well, that's the point, isn't it?
让人们相信
Making people believe.
我看着你逃离了托马辛娜
I watched you running away from that Thomasina.
我看到你跑了
I watched you run.
然后我在警局遇见你时
And when I saw you at the police station,
我觉得自己太幸运了
I couldn't believe my luck,
因为我知道我能随意摆布你
because I knew I could do anything with you.