灰马酒店
第二集
伊斯特布鲁克
奥斯卡 马奇迪平 461
塔克顿
阿丁里
近亲 侄子大卫·阿丁里 死因 心脏病 死在家中
托马辛娜·塔克顿
近亲 继母伊冯·塔克顿
死因 硬膜下动脉瘤
死亡时间 1961年8月
奥姆罗德 已故
桑弗德 已故
黛拉方汀 已故
帕金森 已故
海斯凯茨-杜布瓦 已故
肖 已故
塔克顿 已故
阿丁里 已故
马克·伊斯特布鲁克?
奥斯本
克莱门茜·阿丁里 1961年8月20日逝世 享年6♥4♥岁
欢迎来到萨里郡马奇迪平
灰马酒店
奥斯卡 马奇迪平 461
欢迎来到萨里郡马奇迪平
老鼠药
钥匙切割机
客户 伊冯·塔克顿
障碍 托马辛娜·塔克顿
客户 大卫·阿丁里
障碍 克莱门茜·阿丁里
客户 大卫·阿丁里
障碍 克莱门茜·阿丁里
通讯记录
8月初收到全款
工作已执行
无未付款
工作完成
《如何制♥作♥玉米娃娃》
马克·伊斯特布鲁克?
警局
奥斯本维修五金
古董商神秘死亡 伊斯特布鲁克悲剧再上演
伊斯特布鲁克先生吗
Mr Easterbrook?
怎么回事 为什么叫我来
What is this? Why am I here?
因为杰茜 因为她的名单
It's because of Jessie, because of her list.
她发现她们了 那些女巫
She was on to them, the witches.
那就是个骗局
It's a scam!
她们按吩咐杀人
They kill to order.
为了钱
For money!
你身旁站着个姑娘
There's a girl standing next to you.
拿红手提包的姑娘
A girl with a red handbag.
马克
Mark...
跟第一任伊斯特布鲁克太太本来也长不了
It would never have lasted with the first Mrs Easterbrook.
那是痴迷
It was infatuation.
那个老恶魔 欲望
The old demon, lust.
你为什么要把衣服扔掉
Why are you throwing your clothes away?
我撞死了一只猫
I hit a cat.
黛尔芬去过那儿
Delphine went there.
她去找了她们 那三个人
She went to them, those three?
秋天时 他就会另娶
By autumn, he will be married to someone else.
名单上的人都死了 伊斯特布鲁克先生
Everyone on that list is dead, Mr Easterbrook!
她们会来要我们的命
They're coming for us!
她们要来了
They're coming!
马克
Mark...
-女士 给您 -谢谢
- There you go, madam. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我马上又要去巡游 你刚好赶上我
You've just caught me before my next cruise.
你不是第一个上门拜访的古董商
You know, you're not the first antique dealer to pay a call,
有意购买♥♥我亡夫的收藏
wanting to buy my late husband's collection.
我都应接不暇了
I'm deluged.
那我可得加倍努力勾引你 塔克顿太太
Then I must make a special effort to seduce you, Mrs Tuckerton.
叫我伊冯
Yvonne.
叫我马克
Mark.
你和我
You and I
都属于同一个非常特殊的俱乐部
are both part of the same, very exclusive club.
是吗
Are we?
哪个俱乐部
Which club?
灰马酒店
The Pale Horse.
我经常光顾
I use them all the time.
做忠实顾客能享受折扣
Get a discount for being a loyal customer.
她们很怪
They are very odd.
没错
They are.
你也收到了那些信吗
Did you get the same letters?
我们都收到了
We all do.
"你通往幸福和财富的道路上
"There is an obstacle blocking the path to your happiness
有一个障碍
and prosperity.
我们可以帮你清除它"
We can remove it."
她们确实那样做了
Oh, they do that all right.
而且她们的做法...
And how they do it.
就是啊 让人不寒而栗
I know. Gives you a shiver.
她们是怎么做的
How do they do it?
-你不是说... -我撒谎了
- You said... - Yeah, I lied.
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me.
你想离开
Are you going away
是因为有人对你继女的事提出了疑问吗
because questions are being asked about your step-daughter?
她脑出血了
She had a bleed on the brain.
她酗酒 还嗑药
She drank too much and took drugs.
如今她死了 你就能继承一切了
And now she's dead, you'll inherit everything.
她们是怎么做到的
How do they do it?
我悲痛欲绝
I'm devastated,
有太多痛苦的回忆了
there are too many painful memories.
-她们是怎么做到的 -你弄疼我了
- How do they do it? - You're hurting me!
告诉我
Tell me.
巫术
Witchcraft!
你想干什么
What do you want?
你朋友大卫 去了灰马酒店
Your friend, David, went to the Pale Horse.
他害死了他姑妈
He had his Aunt murdered.
大卫绝不会做出这种事
David would never do that.
克莱门茜亲戚无数
Clemency had endless relatives.
但继承人是谁
But who inherits?
接下来就轮到我们了
It's going to be us next.
要来了
It's coming.
她们要来了
They're coming.
我的名字后面有个问号♥
There's a question mark after my name.
一个问号♥ 那是不是意味着我不会出事
A question mark, does that mean nothing's going to happen to me?
我开始掉头发了
My hair's falling out.
你也是 你肩膀上就有
So is yours! I, I can see it on your shoulders.
有人想要你死
Someone wants you dead.
有人付钱请她们对你下死咒
Someone's paid them to put a curse on you.
死咒正扇着冒血的翅膀向我们飞来
Curses flying on reeking wings! For us!
我不信魔法
I don't believe in magic.
我不信 我信科学
I don't believe in it. I believe in science.
你心里知道我是对的
You know deep down I'm right.
你只是不愿意承认而已
You just can't bring yourself to admit it.
你知道这一切中最糟糕的一点是什么吗
You know, the worst thing about all this, the worst,
是你 对我说话 气息喷在我脸上
is you, talking at me, breathing on me.
这才是最糟糕的
That's the worst thing.
别再过来了
Don't ever come here again.
我们的生命正在流逝 而我们却干坐着
Our lives are ticking away while we do nothing!
我没听见你进来
I didn't hear you come in.
嗯 我脚步很轻
No, I'm stealthy.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
我去逛街了
Oh, I went shopping.
你花我的钱买♥♥了什么
What have you been spending my money on?
没什么
Nothing.
但我倒是买♥♥了一瓶威士忌
I did buy a bottle of scotch, though.
给你喝的
So you can have a drink.
我开始掌握为人♥妻♥的诀窍了
I'm getting the hang of being a wife.
我在卧室里
I'm in the bedroom.
我从洗衣店取回你的西装了
I got your suit back from the cleaners.
你说沾满血的那套
The one you said was covered in blood.
上面一点血迹都没有
There wasn't any blood.
你那晚去哪了
So, where were you?
她是谁
Who is she?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你把衣服扔掉了
You threw your clothes away!
我亲眼所见
I watched you do it.
我为什么要扔掉一套好好的西装
Sorry, why would I throw away a perfectly good suit?
这我也想知道
Well, that's what I'd like to know
因为你肯定没撞死猫
because you certainly didn't hit a cat.