Repairs. Hardware.
诸如此类
That kind of thing.
你去过那里吗
You ever been there?
没有
No.
那这个地址呢
How about this address, then?
牧羊丛本索尔西路7号♥
7 West Benthall Road, Shepherds Bush.
戴维斯小姐住那里吗
Is that where Miss Davis lived?
你认识那条街上的住户吗
Do you know anyone who resides on that street,
或住在那一带人
or who lives in that area?
不认识 我再说一次 你听清楚了
No. And once again, for the hard of hearing,
我不认识杰茜·戴维斯
I know nothing about Jessie Davis.
我能看看吗
Can I see?
你认识这名单上的人吗
Do you know anyone on this list?
奥姆罗德 桑弗德 黛拉方汀 帕金森
Ormerod, Sandford, Delafontaine, Parkinson,
海斯凯茨-杜布瓦 肖 塔克顿
Hesketh-Dubois, Shaw, Tuckerton...
阿丁里
..Ardingly...
阿丁里
Ardingly?
我认识大卫·阿丁里
I know David Ardingly.
也许是吧
Oh, maybe.
你怎么会认识这位大卫·阿丁里
And how do you know this David Ardingly, then?
我们两家是多年世交
Our families have been friends for years.
我看着他长大 他是我的教子
I've known him since he was born. He's my godson.
但你怎么能确定此事与他有关
But, well, how can you be sure this'd be anything to do with him,
或与他家族有关
or his family?
我不能确定
I can't.
阿丁里这姓氏很常见 但刚好你也认识
I mean, there's lot of Ardinglys but there's a connection to you,
这就不能不考虑
which is something.
我和大卫有危险吗
Are David and I in danger?
我不知道
I don't know.
为什么只有我的名字上有问号♥
Why am I the only one with a question mark?
我还不知道
Again, I-I don't know, yet.
这个名单可能毫无意义 但是
You see, this list might mean nothing at all, but
我觉得有意义
to me it looks like something.
能帮我看一下车吗
Can you watch my car for me?
好孩子
That's a good lad.
她病了一段时间了
She'd been sickly a while.
她就是那样的人 杰茜
She was the type, that Jessie.
病怏子
The sickly type.
她这样的人怎么会认识你这样的人
How would someone like her know someone like you?
我也想知道
Well, that's what I'm trying to find out.
她欠我租金
She owed me rent.
这可不成 对吧
Oh, well, we can't have that, can we?
这样吧
Actually...
如果有人问起来
..If anyone should ask,
就说我没来过
I was never here.
马克
Mark...
我开始掌握为人♥妻♥的诀窍了
..I'm getting the hang of being a wife.
奥斯卡·维纳布斯 461
Oscar Venables, 461.
喂
Hello?
有人吗
Is anyone there?
喂
Hello?
我撞死了一只猫
I hit a cat.
日安
Lovely day.
夫人的巡游之旅开心吗
Did madam enjoy the cruise?
简直棒极了
Oh, it was divine.
我每晚都与船长共进晚餐
I dined at the captain's table every night.
他真是魅力十足 体贴关怀
A so charming man, so attentive.
我不在的时候 托马辛娜又偷了什么
So what's Thomasina stolen while I've been away.
她最近没来过大宅
She hasn't been to the house at all.
很好
Good.
或许她终于学会控制自己了
Perhaps she's finally learning to control herself.
一位勒琼督察来拜访过
An Inspector Lejeune rang the house.
留了电♥话♥让您回电
Left a number for you to call back.
是吗
Did he indeed?
要求真不少
Very demanding.
我去休息室喝咖啡
I'll take coffee in the drawing room.
马克
Mark?
大帅哥
You beautiful man.
大卫 谢天谢地
David, thank Christ.
警♥察♥找过你吗
Have the police been to see you?
从门下塞了张字条
There was a message through the door
让我给什么督察打电♥话♥
saying to telephone some inspector,
但我才没那闲心呢 怎么了
but I couldn't be bothered. Why?
一定很奇怪
It must have been so weird.
你是不是还得把她的衣服都扔掉
Did you have to get rid of all her clothes?
是的
Yes.
当然
Of course.
那她的戒指呢
What about her rings?
他最好给你买♥♥了新戒指
Please tell me he got you your own rings.
新婚姻 新戒指
New marriage, new rings.
跟第一任伊斯特布鲁克太太本来也长不了
It would never have lasted with the first Mrs Easterbrook.
大家都这么说
Everyone says.
那是痴迷
It was infatuation.
那个老恶魔 欲望
The old demon, lust.
她死在这儿一定很奇怪
Must be strange that she died here.
你一定觉得自己在和幽灵竞争
You must feel like you're competing with a ghost.
"大家都这么说"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Everyone says"?
要知道 大家都谈论你
You're very talked about, you know.
不
No.
我不知道
I didn't know.
你真的爱了他很多年吗
Is it true you were in love with him for years?
我和马克是朋友
Mark and I were friends.
你得到了梦中人
Well, you got your man.
终于
Finally.
而且大家都说你很合适
And everyone says you're very suitable.
特别擅长这种事
So good at this sort of thing.
关怀照料
The looking after.
我的婚姻可不只是建立在
My marriage is based on a bit more than
烤面包和"关怀照料"上
canapes and "looking after".
而是尊重
There's respect,
还有爱
and love.
你真可爱
You're adorable.
你听说过马奇迪平[很深入]吗
Have you heard of Much Deeping?
没有 听着挺色情的 我喜欢
No, but it sounds pornographic, so I'm all in favour.
是什么
What is it?
是个村子
It's a village.
跟名单有关
It's connected to the list.
你对这个名单好执着
You're very hung up on this list.
你不吗
Well, aren't you?
我们的名字被塞进了一个死去女人的鞋里
Our names were in a dead woman's shoe.
上面还有谁
Who else is on it?
我 你 和一个叫奥斯本的
Me, you and this, ah, Osborne.
如果名单上那个是你 那也肯定是我了
Well, if it's you, it's definitely me,
还有个问号♥
with a question mark.
我跟你打赌那个名单上肯定全是有钱人
I'm willing to bet that everyone on that list has money.
奥斯本只是个店长
Osborne's just a shopkeeper.
他不可能只是个店长
There's no such thing as just a shopkeeper.
有人记下我们的名字 想实施骗局
Someone's got our names together for a scam.
那就是封求助信
It's a begging letter.
"拜托了 行行好
"Oh, please, help us.
我的罗恩打仗时炸死了
"My Ron's head got blowed off in the war
我不得不自割腿肉来养孩子"
"And I've got to stew me own leg to feed the kiddies."
克莱门茜姑妈经常收到这类东西
Aunt Clemency gets that sort of thing all the time.
倒也是
Yeah.
她怎样了
How is she?
健康得过分
In very rude health.
气势难挡
Unstoppable.
头脑清明得很
Mind like a steel trap.
她会比我们都活的长
She'll outlive us all.
我可能去看看她
I might go and see her,
问问她是否知道什么马奇迪平的事