猫 什么猫
A cat? What cat?
就那只猫
The cat!
我们还聊过那只猫 马克
We had entire bloody conversations about the cat, Mark!
胖嘟嘟先生
Mr Tiddles!
你打算就站在那儿对我说谎吗
Are you just going to stand there and lie to me?
不是
No.
好吧 我撞死了一只猫然后把衣服扔了
All right, I hit a cat and I threw my clothes away.
不 这就是我要说的 你根本没撞死猫
No, that's my point, you didn't hit the cat!
赫米娅 我不明白
Hermia, I'm lost.
我连我该同意什么都不知道了
I don't even know what I'm supposed to be agreeing with.
那套是你的好西装 对吗
That's your good suit, is it?
你没扔掉的好西装
Your good suit that you didn't throw away
因为你是那么喜欢它
because you like it so bloody much.
跟你这么喜欢的好西装说再见吧
Goodbye, lovely suit, that you like so much.
骗我说扔了 还他妈撞猫了
You lied about throwing it out and hitting a fucking cat in it!
好了
There.
现在就真是垃圾了 对吧
Now it's fit for the rubbish, isn't it?
克莱门茜死了
Clemency died.
我得通知大卫 让他回来安排后事
I had to call David and tell him to come back and bury her.
她死了
She died?
对 她死了
Yes, she died.
你还在吃药吧
You're still taking your tablets aren't you?
我不生气
I'm not angry.
我只是担心
I'm just worried.
我知救赎主活着
I know that my Redeemer liveth.
最后他必站立在大地
And that he shall stand at the latter day upon the Earth.
皮肉幻灭
And though after my skin, worms destroy this body,
必在肉体以外见神
yet in my flesh shall I see God.
我必定见到他
When I shall see for myself
亲眼见他 而非通过他人
and mine eyes shall behold and not another.
我还以为她会长生不老
I thought she'd live forever.
我真这样想
I really did.
就怪她心脏不好
Her poor heart.
不如我们出去一下吧
Shall we, er, get out of here for a bit?
他们出去了
They've gone off somewhere.
你♥他♥妈♥用烟灰缸啊
Use a fucking ashtray,
婊♥子♥
you bitch!
真是好地方
Well, this is charming.
为什么带我来这儿
Is there some reason you brought me down here?
我不想有人偷听
I didn't want us to be heard.
我知道怎么回事了
Oh, I know what this is about.
你要跟赫米娅离婚了
You're divorcing Hermia.
也该是时候了
Well, about time.
我就说你跟她结婚还太早
I told you it was too soon.
葬礼上那三个女人
Those three women at the funeral.
你付钱让她们害死克莱门茜
You paid them to cause Clemency's death.
马克
Mark...
别
Don't.
别来这套
Just don't.
我发誓如果你继续对我撒谎
I swear I'll pop your eyes out of your fucking head
我就把你的眼睛挤爆
if you keep lying to me.
我知道了
I know.
我知道了
I know.
我知道你让人杀了她
I know you had her killed.
我没办法
I had to.
她不肯死
She wouldn't bloody die!
钱 房♥子 一切
The money, the house, everything.
好多年前就应该归我了
It should have been mine years ago
但她不肯死
but she wouldn't bloody die.
她还总捐赠
She kept giving everything away!
给驴庇护所 马克
To donkey sanctuaries, Mark!
驴子啊
Fucking donkeys!
我的遗产
My inheritance!
我喜欢那老姑娘 但也有个度
I mean, I was fond of the old girl, but there are limits.
当我告诉你名单时 你还
When I told you about that list, you,
你还开玩笑 你还
you made a joke of it, you,
你还说是我钻牛角尖
you told me I was obsessive.
那我该说什么
What was I supposed to say?
说我该离开这里
I should get out of town,
也许出国
maybe leave the country?
那也不管用
It wouldn't make a difference.
对她们来说都一样
Not to them.
如果你被诅咒了 就逃不掉了
If you're cursed, you're cursed.
她们是女巫
They're witches.
那你说她们是什么
Well, you tell me what they are!
她们甚至不需要地址 只需要个名字
They don't even need an address, they just need a name.
而且你都不必明说
And you never say the words,
杀或谋杀 或死
kill or murder or, or dead.
只要安排妥当并付了钱
And when it's all arranged and paid for,
你收到个去见她们的日期
you get a date to go to them.
很无辜
It's innocent.
就好像什么事都没有
It feels like nothing's even happening.
你就是张口说个名字
You're just saying a name.
给他们算算命
Getting their fortune told.
仅此而已
That's all.
然后...
And then...
就搞定了
It's done.
没人碰过她 没人伤害过她
No-one touched her, no-one hurt her,
她都没觉得害怕
she, she wasn't scared so...
真的不那么糟
It's really not that bad.
这是我的命
This is my life.
你个混♥蛋♥
You arsehole!
有人想要了我的命
Someone's put a contract on me.
我怎么才能阻止
What do I do to stop it?
我不知道
I don't know!
怎么 你害怕了吗
What, are you scared?
她们连房♥子都不出 是的 我怕她们
They don't even leave their house, so yes, I'm scared of them.
法律呢 你就不怕了吗
What about the law, does that not scare you?
为什么要怕 所有的信件都烧掉了
Why, should it? All the letters are burned.
我用银行汇票付的款
I paid by banker's draft.
要不是那张名单 根本连纸面痕迹都没有
If it wasn't for that list, there wouldn't be a paper trail.
谁都联想不到
No-one would put it together.
就像正常死亡一样
It's just people dying like people do.
就像我快死了一样
Like I'm going to.
我也爱莫能助
I can't help that.
放我出去吧
Now let me out
我去带波比离开
so I can get Poppy and go.
你受洗时 是我抱着你
I held you at your christening.
我为你与恶魔划清界限
I renounced the devil for you
还有所有的邪恶
and all evil.
我爱过你
I loved you.
我真的爱过你
I really, I really loved you.
爱
Love!
你也许该想想是谁那么恨你
You should probably be thinking about who hates you enough
会想要你死
to want you dead.
她被告知她的婚姻无法维系
She'd been told her marriage wouldn't last.
秋天时 他就会另娶
By autumn he will be married to someone else.
我的确另娶了
I did marry someone else.
我另娶了
I married someone else.
我就说你跟她结婚还太早
I told you it was too soon.
爱
Love...
你这么喜欢的好西装
The suit that you like so much...
你也许该想想是谁那么恨你
You should probably be thinking about who hates you enough
会想要你死
to want you dead.
我没让你等我
Didn't ask you to wait up for me.
但我还是在这儿
And yet, here I am.
等你回来
Waiting up for you.
我猜我该感到幸运
I suppose I should feel lucky
你能从你
you've prised yourself
现任姘头黏腻的腿间抽身
out of your current tart's sticky thighs long enough