非常感谢你的逗乐
Thank you very much for the entertainment.
再见
Bye.
名单上的人都死了 伊斯特布鲁克先生
Everyone on that list is dead, Mr Easterbrook!
他们都死了 除了你 我和阿丁里
They're all dead except for you, me and Ardingly.
她们会来要我们的命
And they're coming for us.
她们要来了
They're coming!
到处都是血
Blood everywhere.
肯定洗不干净了
Never get it out.
这周末想去游乐会吗
Listen, do you want to go to a fair this weekend?
-碰碰车和旋转滑梯吗 -不是 乡村游乐会
- Dodgems and helter-skelters? - No, a village fair.
我去估价时 看到了海报
I was on a valuation, I saw the poster.
离开伦敦去玩玩应该会很有趣
I thought it might be quite fun to get out of London for a bit.
听着是挺不错
That does sound nice.
那只猫你怎么处理了
What did you do with the cat?
我把它放在了树篱里
I put it in a hedge.
不想让小孩发现它
I didn't want a child to find it.
因为它都血肉模糊了
Because of the mess, the blood?
没错
Exactly.
它肯定有主人吧
It must've belonged to someone.
那只猫
The cat.
可能吧
I suppose so. Yeah.
你应该回去
You should go back.
看看能不能找到它的主人
See if you can find out who it belonged to.
那人可能担心死了
They're probably worried sick,
不知胖嘟嘟先生是出了什么事
wondering what happened to Mr Tiddles.
你在哪条街撞到了它
What street were you on?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
-你不记得了 -没错
- You don't remember? - No.
我迷路了 那就是一条普通的街
I was lost. It was just a street.
怎么了 你为什么对那只猫念念不忘
Why, why, why are you going on about the cat?
想想就难过 可怜的胖嘟嘟先生
It just makes me sad. Poor Mr Tiddles.
有天使来过我们家
We've been visited by an angel.
我去端甜点
I'll get the dessert.
托马辛娜
Thomasina?
托马辛娜 亲爱的
Thomasina, darling?
来人帮帮我
Someone help me!
来人呐
Please!
帮帮我
Help me!
我就不该去度假
I should never have gone away on holiday.
我永远不会原谅自己不在她身边
I shall never forgive myself for not being here...
塔克顿太太
Mrs Tuckerton...
你能想到你继女的名字为什么会出现在
..Can you think of any reason why your stepdaughter's name
一份名单上吗
might be on a list?
-名单 -一份名单
- A list? - A list of names.
而且
And nearly...
名单上的人几乎都死了
Well, nearly all the people on it are dead.
我不知道
I don't know.
可怜的托米 她卷入了什么
Poor Tommy. What had she got involved with?
好期待我们的郊游
I'm so excited for our fun day out.
真迷人
How charming.
马克
Mark!
砍了国王
Cut the King!
砍了国王 砍了国王
Cut the King! Cut the King!
砍了国王
Cut the King...
由奥斯卡·维纳布斯来砍国王
Oscar Venables shall cut the King!
奥斯卡
Oscar!
是他
It's him.
太谢谢你了 马克 今天玩得真开心
Well, thank you so much, Mark, for this fun day out.
我得去搞一杯烈酒
I'm off to find a strong drink.
你在跟着我
You're following me.
我不喜欢被人跟着
I don't care to be followed.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我只是想躲开人群
I was trying to get away from everyone. I...
我不喜欢待在人群里
Not very good with crowds.
我也不喜欢待在人群里
I'm no good in crowds either.
现在游♥行♥结束了 他们就会散了
They'll settle down now the parade's over.
要算命吗
Do you want your fortune told?
解读你的茶叶 手相 或者塔罗牌
Read your tea leaves, your palm, or the cards.
只要一先令 收益全部捐给教堂修屋顶
Only a shilling. All proceeds for the church roof.
那我去捐款吧
I'll make a donation.
我叫马克·伊斯特布鲁克
My name's Mark Easterbrook.
幸会
How do?
你们知道我的名字吗
Do you know my name?
我们应该知道吗
Should we?
那杰茜·戴维斯呢
How about Jessie Davis?
杰茜·戴维斯小姐 你们认识她吗
Miss Jessie Davis? Do you know her?
应该不认识
No, I don't think so.
我觉得她来过这儿 可能是来见你们了
I think she came here. Maybe to see you?
有很多人来灰马酒店见我们
Lots of people come to see us at The Pale Horse.
说出来吓你一跳
You'd be surprised.
特瑞莎认为你有求于我们
Thyrza thinks you want something from us.
我吗 不 我并不迷信
Me? No, I'm not superstitious, so...
那更适合孩子和神经质的老处♥女♥ 不是吗
It's more for children and neurotic old maids, isn't it?
不 我是个理智的人
No, I'm a rational man.
宇宙主人
A master of the universe.
太阳照耀时 我们都很理智
We're all rational when the sun's shining.
天黑时就不一样了
Different when it goes dark.
你身旁站着个姑娘
There's a girl standing next to you.
拿红手提包的姑娘
A girl with a red handbag.
她不在了
And she's gone.
真害羞
Shy.
我觉得不好意思不买♥♥点果酱
Felt duty bound to buy some jam.
-要算命吗 -不 我们这就走
- Want your fortune told? - No. We're going.
-我们刚到 -我们走
- We just got here. - We're going.
-你跟她们说什么了吗 -谁
- Did you say something to them? - To who?
那几个女人 那三个女人
Those women. Those three women.
我根本没跟她们说话
I didn't talk to them at all.
拜托 你肯定说了什么
Come on, you must've said something.
你肯定跟她们说了我的事
You must've told them something about me.
我没跟任何人说什么
I didn't say anything to anyone.
老天啊 你是怎么了
For God's sake, what's the matter with you?
要算命吗
Do you want your fortune told?
马克
Mark.
真让人伤感
This is sad.
她在睡梦中死去
She died in her sleep.
她没去上班也没人注意到
So no-one noticed when she didn't come into work.
不过在俱乐部里当女招待也算不上"工作"
Not that you can call being a hostess in a nightclub "work".
尸体躺了好几天
Lay there for days.
想想看啊
Imagine.
你不在了都没人发现
No-one caring about you enough to know you weren't there.
我去换衣服了
I'm going to get dressed.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
再见了 亲爱的托马辛娜
Goodbye, dearest Thomasina.
阿丁里太太今早被发现了
They found Mrs Ardingly this morning.
心脏病
It was a heart attack.
病理学家说她的心差不多是爆♥炸♥了
Our man here says it just about exploded.
她走得毫无痛苦
She wouldn't have felt a thing.
她侄子呢
Where's the nephew?
大卫在国外
David's abroad.
我不...我可以去找到他
I don't... I can track him down.
他会悲痛欲绝的
He'll be bereft.
他很敬爱她
He adored her.
我们都是
We both did.
那么...
Well...
节哀顺变
..sorry for your loss.
治酒刺
Bad whelks.
大卫·阿丁里为何
Any reason why David Ardingly
没按要求来见我
didn't come and see me as requested?
他认为是个骗局
He thought it was a scam.
有人想骗钱
People trying to get money.