一个有肮脏秘密的男人
A man with a grubby secret.
有罪之人
Guilty man.
我知道你肯定什么都会信
I knew you'd believe anything.
魔鬼和恶魔
Devils and demons.
诅咒和咒语
Curses and hexes.
吓尿了吧
Pissing your pants.
想想吧
Just think.
如果你做了正确的事 现在也不会如此了
If you'd done the right thing, you wouldn't be here now.
你给我下了毒
You poisoned me.
有一点吧
A little bit.
但我也毒了自己
But I poisoned me too.
你没事的
You're fine.
如果我希望你死 你早死了
If I wanted you dead, you'd be dead.
就像勒琼
Like that Lejeune.
他真厉害
He was tough.
我不得不对他下了狠手
I had to turn him inside out.
让他肠穿肚烂
I melted him.
七窍流血
Blood running out of every hole.
我妻子陷入了昏迷
My wife's in a coma.
是啊 真烦人
Yeah, it's a bit annoying.
我不喜欢事情做一半
I don't like leaving things hanging.
但话说回来 我没多少时间处理她
But fair do's, I didn't have long to crack on with her.
她可能会一直如此 可能不会
She might stay like that, she might not.
但你才不在乎她 是吧
But you don't really care about her, do you?
你根本不在乎他们任何人
You don't really care about any of this lot.
你只在乎你自己
You only care about you.
没事
And that's fine.
我也只在乎我自己
I only care about me.
我为什么会在名单上
Why was I on the list?
我根本不知道你这人
I'd never even heard of you
直到杰茜开始多事
until Jessie got all haggie.
对了 这都怪她
And by the way, this is all her fault.
怎么说
How?
我有这么好的生意
I had this grand little set-up.
还招来杰茜帮忙
Brought Jessie in to help me.
她从不问问题
She never asked a question.
笨得要死
Thick as shit.
但她找到了灰马酒店的那三个人
But she found those three from The Pale Horse.
我都没见过她们
I never even met them.
简直讨厌死我了
What a royal pain in my arse those were.
客户是用银行汇票支付
The clients paid by bankers draft.
还以为是付给灰马酒店
Thought they were paying the Pale Horse.
但钱其实都到我手里
But all the money came to me.
她们仨什么都不知道
Them three knew nothing.
还以为她们只是在算命
They thought they were just telling fortunes.
谢谢
Thank you.
我好担心那姑娘
I worry so much about the dear girl.
但现在我能安心地去度假了
But now I can go on my holiday with my mind at peace.
请进 戴维斯小姐
Come in, Miss Davis.
一切本来运转正常
Was all ticking along nicely
直到那些讨厌的婆娘机灵了起来
until those horrible bints started getting clever.
又来了 杰茜
Back again, Jessie.
你简直像是来查岗的
It's almost like you're here to check up on people,
看看都谁预约了
see who's kept an appointment.
不是 你怎么这么说
No, what an odd thing to say.
你以为我们不看报吗 杰茜
Do you think we don't read the papers, Jessie?
以为我们不识字吗
Think we can't read?
那些讣告
The death notices.
我们认出了其中一些名字
We recognise some of those names.
比如刚刚走的塔克顿
What about Tuckerton that just left?
你们错了 我只想听听我妈的消息
You're wrong, I only want to hear from my mum.
你妈妈恨你 杰茜
Your mother hates you, Jessie.
她现在就在这里
She's here right now,
看着你呢
looking down at you
她恨你
and she hates you.
恨你现在的样子 你的邪恶
What you've become, your wickedness,
她后悔当初毁了自己的身子 把你生出来
she wishes she'd never ruined herself pushing you out.
真是可耻 你被诅咒了 会下地狱的 杰茜
The shame of it, you're cursed and going to burn in hell, Jessie.
黛拉方汀 海斯凯茨-杜布瓦
Delafontaine. Hesketh-Dubois.
还有多少人 杰茜
How many others, Jessie?
还有伊斯特布鲁克呢 马克·伊斯特布鲁克
What about Easterbrook? Mark Easterbrook?
他妻子来过 现在她死了
His wife came here, and now she's dead.
他也给你钱了吗
Is he paying you too?
她们说我妈妈希望我下地狱
They said my mother wants to see me in hell.
她们是骗子
They're frauds.
这你知道
You know that.
臭婆娘
Nasty bitches.
让你这么难过
Upsetting you.
她们只知道几个名字
They know a few names.
但不是所有人
Not all the names.
她们没有证据
They've got no proof.
她们还提到了一个名字
They said another name as well.
马克·伊斯特布鲁克是谁
Who's Mark Easterbrook?
你还有瞒我的生意吗
You doing jobs without me?
当然没有
Course not.
这就说明她们根本没搞明白
Just goes to show they haven't worked it out.
没全搞明白
Not really.
我们只需要按兵不动
So all we've got to do is sit tight.
别犯傻
Not get all silly.
天啊
Oh, God.
杰茜
Jessie.
你怎么能那么想我
How can you think that of me?
两面三刀的婊♥子♥
Treacherous bitch.
对这世界不是什么损失
No loss to the world.
你杀了多少人
How many have you killed?
超过30个后就数不过来了
You lose count after 30.
你不会去报♥警♥ 说出真♥相♥吧
You're not going to go to the police, tell the truth, are you?
你不是那样的人
That's not who you are.
你要拿那个做什么
What are you going to do with that?
来啊
Go on, then.
看看你有没有那个种
Let's see if you've got the stones?
我没给灰马酒店纵火
I didn't set light to the Pale Horse.
没烧掉它
I didn't burn it.
她们还在那儿
They're still there.
怂了
Bottled it?
我自己去解决她们
I'll deal with them myself,
总有一天
and one of these fine days,
我也能解决掉你
I'll have you too.
你无从知道会是什么时候
You'll never know when.
每次你往嘴里塞任何东西 每一口喝的
Every time you put something in your mouth, every sip of drink,
每一口吃的
every bite of food,
你都会想 我有没有给你下毒
you'll wonder if I've been at it with my beautiful poison.
你会为了躲避我饿死自己
You'd have to starve to death to avoid me.
你个可怜鬼
You broken, sweaty ape.
衣着光鲜的小白脸
You shiny-shoed ponce.
没种的混♥蛋♥
You gutless, wincing turd.
我还以为我要疯了
I thought I was going mad!
那马克呢
And what about Mark?
他现在要怎么样
What happens to him now?
我就...醒了
I just...woke up.
别又来
Not again.
别又来
Not again.
不要
Please.
不要
Please.
别又来
Not again.