No, dearie.
没有 亲爱的
Another one.
是另一个
The one I had 'opes would put coals on my fires for many a day.
那个我希望能为我烧煤生火的孩子
Ah!
啊!
Have you no home to go to?
你无家可归吗?
My 'ome's in London. Oh, give us three and six!
我家住伦敦 噢 给我们几个铜钱吧!
I'll get straight back there.
我就能回去了
Will you spend my three and six on a train ticket?
你会把我的钱用来买♥♥火车票吗?
Or on drink and opium?
还是花在酒和鸦♥片♥上?
I haven't drunk in 16 year!
我都十六年没喝过酒了!
Thank ye and bless ye as a gentleman.
感谢您祝福您 您真是位绅士
What's your name, dearie?
您叫什么名字 亲爱的?
Why, will you tell my fortune? It's Edwin.
干嘛 给我算命? 我叫Edwin
Edwin.
Edwin
Does your sweetheart call you Eddy?
你的爱人是不是叫你Eddy?
I have no sweetheart.
我没有爱人
Because your little rosebud's been picked by another.
那是因为你的小玫瑰被别人摘走了
Ned, innit?
Ned 对不对?
Ooh, that's a bad name to 'ave just now, is Ned.
噢 Ned 眼下这个名字可不吉利
There's a threat to young men named Ned.
年轻人被人称为Ned是凶兆
Only one man calls me Ned.
只有一个人叫我Ned
There's the man
就是这个男人
who's picked your rosebud.
他摘走了你的玫瑰
Mr Neville?
Neville先生?
A fine weapon.
武器不错
Now I come into a walking country, I need a walking stick.
眼下我到了一个步行国家 需要一根手杖
Cudgel, more like!
随便一根木棒就行了!
Oh, it's much too heavy. Is it ironwood?
噢 太重了 是铁木吗?
Don't wave it in my direction.
别朝我乱挥
If I walk all day tomorrow...
如果明天我走一整天...
By tomorrow she'll be sweetness and light again.
明天她就会和蔼起来啦
By tomorrow she'll prob...
明天她也许会...
You are right, Mr Crisparkle.
Crisparkle先生 您说的对
This foolishness has gone on long enough.
不应该再愚蠢下去了
Mr Neville, please do me the honour of dining
Neville先生 今晚请赏脸
with me and my nephew tonight,
与鄙人及侄子共进晚餐
and we shall become the friends we should have been from the beginning.
我们应当成为朋友 一开始就该那样
There, Mr Neville! What do you think of that?
瞧 Neville先生! 你觉得怎么样?
Thank you, sir.
感谢您 先生
This was to be part of my trousseau.
这本是我的嫁妆之一
But now it's for you.
现在我把它给你
A gift from a heart which is free at last.
来自自♥由♥灵魂的礼物
What is it, dear?
怎么了 亲爱的?
Oh, I am sorry, I'm just so anxious about my brother.
噢 抱歉 我只是太担心我的兄弟了
This supper tonight with Edwin and Mr Jasper...
他今晚跟Edwin和Jasper先生一起用餐...
Edwin said nothing to me about it.
Edwin没跟我提过这件事
You gave him too much else to think about!
你让他无暇顾虑其他了!
What's this?
这是什么意思?
Ned, we are putting the past behind us and the present to rights.
Ned 让往事随风吧 现在起我们重新开始
And the future?
以后呢?
The future shall be as we make it.
以后的日子将由我们创造
What else are you not telling me, Jack?
你还有什么没告诉我 Jack?
Come, my bright boy, shake Mr Neville's hand and let us be friends.
来吧 好孩子 跟Neville先生握手言和吧
# Yet all the lads, they smile on me When comin' through the rye. #
# 所有的小伙子 他们穿过麦田 对我微笑 #
That was a good deal more fun than our alternate musical Wednesday.
这比我们周三的音乐交流有趣多了
Oh, whisper it! But listen to that wind.
噢 小点声! 听那风声
It's a bad night to be out.
今晚不宜出行
Dear heavens, I'm all done in. Kiss me, dear.
天啊 我累坏了 吻我吧 亲爱的
Good night, Ma. Sleep well.
晚安 妈妈 做个好梦
In my country, when the monsoon comes,
在我们国家 雨季的时候
the rain is like a river falling from the sky.
雨水就像一条从天而降的河
It brings the snakes crawling out from the jungle.
使得蛇从丛林里爬出来
Our old people believe them to be the avatars of the dead.
老人们认为它们是死神的化身
Superstitious nonsense.
迷信的胡话
Don't the English love a ghost story, too?
英国人不也喜欢鬼故事吗?
Mr Jasper, thank you, but it's getting late.
Jasper先生 感谢您的招待 但现在已经很晚了
I'll come with you.
我跟你一起走
Grab a breath of fresh air, chase a few ghosts.
呼吸一下新鲜空气 追踪几个鬼魂
I'll take you to the most haunted place in Cloisterham.
我带你去克洛伊斯特汉姆镇闹鬼最厉害的地方
1,200 years old?
1200年那么老?
Time enough to accumulate an army of ghosts.
古老到足够积累一大群鬼魂了
A pretty poor show if not!
如果没有就太扫兴了!
How wonderful! Such majesty.
多奇妙啊! 如此雄伟
Such beauty frozen into stone.
如此美丽的石雕
See how it rises, so far above our heads, all the way to heaven.
想想它是怎么吊上去的 那么高 直抵苍穹
Mr Edwin?
Edwin先生?
Mr Edwin?
Edwin先生?
Do you mean to jump out and frighten me?
你是打算突然跳出来吓唬我吗?
I shall resist!
我不会害怕的!
Edwin?
Edwin?
To be betrayed by someone you love is a bitter thing.
被自己所爱的人背叛是极其痛苦的
All my life, I've known I would one day stand before this altar
终我一生 我一直以为某天我会站在这座圣坛前
and marry Rosa.
迎娶Rosa
You are more than fortunate.
您已经很幸运了
Perhaps you don't know what it's like to suffer
或许你不能理解
the failure of every dream and every expectation.
每个梦想和期望都破灭的感觉
I am an orphan born out of wedlock.
我是个被遗弃的私生子
Then at least you're used to disappointment.
起码你已经习惯于失望了
It is my constant companion.
失望于我如影随形
Jack!
Jack!
Ned!
Ned!
In the end, you will love me, Rosa!
你最终会爱上我的 Rosa!
You have seen him with your own eyes, devouring her with his looks.
您也亲眼看到了 他以自己的外表毁灭着她
Have you absolutely no shame?!
你就没有一点羞耻之心吗?!
You have poisoned her mind against me!
你蛊惑她来对付我!
This case has a generally dark look to me.
这案子对我来说没什么不同之处
Let the monster that killed him hear my vow...
让杀害他的禽兽听到我的誓言...
I devote myself to his destruction.
我将全力以赴报仇