soon I will hang, and then all will be darkness,
反正我很快就要被绞死 到那时就只剩下黑暗
and silence, and blissful forgetting.
寂静和幸福的遗忘
But where is Ned? Where is Ned's body? Jack!
但Ned在哪儿? Ned的尸体在哪儿? Jack!
Good God!
上帝呀!
Jack.
Jack
Our father loved him but not me.
父亲爱的是他而不是我
And together they robbed me of every happiness.
他俩一起夺走了我所有的幸福
I'm here.
我在这儿
You see? I've come back.
看到没? 我回来了
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry. The old man was a monster.
我真的很抱歉 老头子是个魔鬼
But that was the only human creature that ever loved me.
但他却是世上唯一爱过我的人
Jack... And I killed him too.
Jack... 而我杀了他
No. No, look at him.
不不 你看看他
And so he haunts me.
所以他的鬼魂来纠缠我
And I am damned.
我会下地狱的
Edwin, take Rosa outside. No, no, no. I want to see Jack.
Edwin 带Rosa出去 不不不 我要去看Jack
I have to make everything well with Jack. Do as I say. Is he up there?
我必须确保他没事 照我说的做 他在上面吗?
Jack? Haven't you done enough harm? Jack? Jack, it's me.
Jack? 你祸害得还不够吗? Jack? Jack 是我
I'm coming up. No. No, you're not, you're frightening him.
我要上去 不不 你吓到他了
He thinks you're dead. He's my brother. I can help him.
他以为你死了 他是我哥哥 我能帮他
Dear God! Rosa, Rosa! Quick, you don't want to be here. Get help.
天呐! Rosa Rosa! 别待在这儿 快去找人来帮忙
Get anyone! Run!
找人来! 快去!
Jasper? Jasper?
Jasper? Jasper?
There's no need to be afraid.
没什么可怕的
Pray with me. Pray with me now.
现在跟我一起祷告
Choose the light.
选择光明
Our Father who art in heaven...
我们在天上的父...
Jasper, won't you join me?
Jasper 你不跟我一起来吗?
Our Father who art in heaven...
我们在天上的父...
Hallowed be thy name. Hallowed be thy name.
愿世人都尊你的名为圣 愿世人都尊你的名为圣
Jack?
Jack?
Thy kingdom come...
愿你的国度降临...
Thy will be done.
愿你的旨意承行
NO!
不!
Thank you.
谢谢
To Edwin, who once was lost, and now is found.
敬Edwin 敬我们失而复得的Edwin
And to his new life in Egypt.
敬他在埃及的新生活
To my brother, my partner,
敬我的兄弟 我的伙伴
you won't regret coming with me.
你不会后悔跟我一起去的
They will forget us.
他们会忘了我们的
They'll be in trouble if they do.
他们胆敢忘了我们
They'll bring home exotic brides and cause consternation.
他们会带回异国新娘 让我们大为诧异
I do hope so!
但愿如此!
Em, one final toast.
最后一杯
To our older brother, Jack...
敬我们的兄长 Jack...
and his fond memory.
以及他留下的美好回忆
To the man he might have been.
敬本该成为好人的Jack
To Jack.
敬Jack
I was thinking... I wonder... You first. No, you.
我想... 不知... 你先说... 不 你先
No, of course, me.
好吧 我先说
Rosa, quickly.
Rosa 快来看
No, Helena!
不是吧 Helena!
Did I just ask you something?
我刚刚是不是问了你什么?
No.
没有
But I said yes anyway.
但无论你问什么 我都说了愿意