-把门锁好 -我会的 晚安
-Lock the door. -I will. Nighty-night.
关于你和桃乐茜 曼纳斯的事还有什么要告诉我的吗
Anything you'd care to tell me about you and Dorothy Manners?
-我不明白你的意思 -你说当你走进她房♥间的时候
-I don't know what you mean. -You said when you went to her room,
她像往常一样戴着眼罩
she was wearing her sleeping mask, as usual.
我很好奇 你怎么会知道
I'm curious. How would you
桃乐茜平时睡觉的习惯
know about Dorothy's usual sleeping habits?
你自己也有阿司匹林 为什么要去她那儿拿
And why go to her for aspirin when you've got your own?
-我忘了药放在那儿了 -告诉我
-I forgot they were there. -Tell me...
为什么芒乔伊要撕掉你的一百英镑的支票
why did Mountjoy tear up your cheque for 100 pounds ?
为什么你和他会在书房♥里争吵
And why were you arguing with him in the library?
-你究竟是怎么知道的 -若想人不知 除非己莫为
-How the deuce did you know about that? -You were observed.
那是为他去非洲考察准备的
It was for his expedition to Africa,
但是银行把它寄了回来 因为资金不足
but the bank sent it back. Insufficient funds.
芒乔伊很生气 因为这让他的财务状况陷入危机
Mountjoy was livid because it left a hole in his finances.
我们就吵了起来 他撕碎了支票
We argued. He tore up the cheque.
那为什么他死之后要回去找它呢
And why go back for it after his death?
我觉得如果有人找到它会觉得很奇怪
I thought it might look peculiar if someone found it.
的确是这样 你说对了
Quite right, it does.
所以按照你和宾先生所说的
So according to you and Mr Bing,
我是一个小偷 一个骗子 我还设法要杀了桃乐茜
I'm a thief, a liar and I tried to kill Dorothy.
还有什么你想要指控我的吗
Anything else you'd care to accuse me of?
事实上我并没有指控你任何事
I haven't actually accused you of anything.
但是对于桃乐茜和加尔达订婚的事
But you were hardly ecstatic
你表现的一点都不欣喜
about Dorothy becoming engaged to Garde.
布雷德利夫人 我相信在探案方面你确实名不虚传
Mrs Bradley, I'm sure your reputation is well deserved,
但恐怕这一次你找错了对象
but I'm afraid this time you're barking up the wrong tree.
支票的事
It was that business about the cheque
和与芒乔伊争吵的事似乎让他很焦躁不安
and the row with Mountjoy that seemed to unnerve him.
庆幸在他们争吵的时候我刚好路过 夫人
Lucky I was passing when they were arguing, madam.
几乎可以称之为机缘巧合
One might almost call it serendipity.
我想有人会这么说
I suppose one might.
-谢天谢地 总算摆脱了 -也许吧
-Good riddance to bad rubbish. -Perhaps.
晚安 乔治
Good night, George.
埃莉诺 埃莉诺
Eleanor? Eleanor.
埃莉诺
Eleanor?
打电♥话♥叫医生 马上
Telephone the doctor. Now!
-发生了什么 她... -埃莉诺 埃莉诺 能听到我说话吗
-What happened? Is she... -Eleanor? Eleanor, can you hear me?
她有轻微的脑震荡 双臂挫伤
She suffered minor concussion, contusions to both arms.
颅顶骨和枕骨血肿
Parietal haematoma and haematoma over the occiput.
我的专业知识还没丢
I need hardly have rushed my sausage.
一定要更小心才是 小姐
Well, must be more careful, young lady.
像这样的意外事故有可能会致命的
An accident like this could be fatal.
这不是意外 有人推我
It wasn't an accident. Someone pushed me.
要多残忍♥的恶魔会伤害一个坐在轮椅里的女孩
What sort of monster would harm a girl in a wheelchair?
以我的经验判断 医生 恶魔少之又少
In my experience, Doctor, monsters are few and far between.
而像你我这样的普通人 他们就是危险物
It's ordinary folk like you and me, they're the danger.
我很高兴我并不与你一样愤世嫉俗 布雷德利夫人
I'm glad I don't share your cynicism, Mrs Bradley.
-再见 -再见
-Good morning. -Morning.
大家都去哪儿了 巴克斯特
Where is everybody, Baxter?
菲利普森先生昨晚离开了 夫人
Mr Philipson left last night, madam,
加尔达先生和曼纳斯小姐今早出去了
Mr Garde and Miss Manners left the house early
宾先生外出打猎了
and Mr Bing is out shooting.
打猎 噢 天呐
Shooting? Oh, dear.
我一直都不怎么喜欢乡下
I've never cared much for the countryside.
对我来说 这是一个沉闷的地方
To me, it's a soggy sort of place
在那里动物和鸟儿自在的生活
where animals and birds wander about uncooked.
或者并不自在 要看情形而定
Or don't wander about, as the case may be.
尽管如此 这一次的拜访的确比大多数更令人难忘
Still, this visit promises to be rather more memorable than most.
-早上好 -早上好
-Morning! -Morning.
发生了一起意外
There's been an accident.
布雷德利夫人传消息来 计划有所改变
Message from Mrs Bradley. Change of plan.
-你要继续呆在这儿 -你的幸运日
-You're staying. -Your lucky day.
从什么时候开始玫瑰成为了制♥服♥一部分
Since when have roses been part of the uniform?
从有人把它放在我屋里开始 一个神秘的爱慕者
Since someone left it in my room. A secret admirer.
-说话别这么嗲 -我没有
-Don't talk so soft. -I'm not.
-我有吗 乔治 -乔治
-Am I, George? -George?
姑娘 注意自己的言行
Mr Moody to you, young lady.
去把鞋子擦亮
Go and fetch the shoes for polishing.
如果让我发现你哄骗她
If I find you're leading her on...
我宣布你们结为夫妻
...I pronounce you to be man and wife.
桃乐茜
Dorothy!
我真为你感到高兴
I'm so happy for you.
告诉我 我是女傧相还是伴娘
Remind me, am I bridesmaid or matron of honour?
-都是 -也是伴郎
-Both. -And best man.
-他是不是很有趣 -真是个金龟婿
-Isn't he scrumptious? -Quite a catch.
恭喜恭喜 宾先生 宾夫人
Congratulations, Mr Bing, Mrs Bing.
场合有些不正式 但我祝你们永远幸福
A somewhat unorthodox occasion, but I hope you'll be very happy.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在我们要做的就是去告诉爸爸
Now all we have to do is tell Father.
你不能就这么草率地结婚 这不合礼节
You don't just go off and get married. It's not done.
我甚至怀疑这是不是合法
I doubt if it's even legal.
我们在牧师那儿签了宣誓书
We signed an affidavit for the vicar.
我向你保证 这绝对是合法的
It's all perfectly legal, I assure you.
只要你在教区居住十五天或更久 它就是合法的
As long as you've lived in the parish for 15 days or more.
听着 我知道这是一时冲动
Look, I know it was impetuous,
但在昨晚的事发生后 她需要有人照顾
but after what happened last night, she needs looking after.
我要感谢上帝 你的妈妈没有活着看到这一切
I thank God your mother is not alive to see this.
他曾是我引以为傲的长子 以后再也不是了
I've been proud of that boy all his life until now.
孩子们总使父母失望
Children disappoint their parents.
这是不变的自然法则之一
It's one of the immutable laws of nature.
你的儿子订了一门不合适的亲事 我的孩子当了律师
Your son's made an unsuitable match, mine became a lawyer.
我们就只好咬紧牙关硬着头皮继续过日子
We just have to bite the bullet and carry on.
她就是为了钱才跟我儿子在一起的
She sees pound notes every time she looks at him.
当伦道夫向我求婚的时候
When Randolph asked for my hand,
我爸爸说 为什么嫁给这么个超无聊的家伙
Father said, "Why marry such a colossal bore?"
我告诉他 你不懂 他帅气逼人 像一个希腊神
I told him you're missing the point. He looks like a Greek god.
和伦道夫结婚就是一个错误
Marrying Randolph was a mistake,
你自己已经这么说过上千遍了
you've said so yourself a thousand times.
对 但那是我犯的错
Yes. But it was my mistake.
我们也必须允许我们的孩子犯错
And we must allow our children to make theirs.
这太浪漫了
It was so romantic!
加尔达在黎明时敲开了我的房♥门对我说 嫁给我吧
Garde knocked on my door at sunrise and said, "Marry me."
我说 傻瓜 我已经说过我愿意了
I said, "Silly! I've already said yes."
他说 我说的是现在
He said, "I mean now."
所以我打电♥话♥给了我世上最好的朋友
So I telephoned my bestest friend in the whole world
恍恍惚惚的 我们就已经是宾先生和宾夫人了
and the next thing I knew, we were Mr and Mrs.
你们到底是怎么说服牧师的
However did you persuade the vicar?
他仍然非常感激
He's still very grateful for
有一笔给教堂修盖屋顶的巨额捐款
a rather large donation to the church roof fund.
噢喔
Uh-oh.
糟糕
Scary biscuits.
桃乐茜
Dorothy.
宾夫人
Mrs Bing.
欢迎加入我们家
Welcome to the family.
噢 谢谢 太感谢了
Oh, thank you. Thank you so much.
我觉得我要感动的哭了 加尔达说你很生气
I think I'm going to cry. Garde said you were livid.
木已成舟
What's done is done.
恭喜你 巴克斯特
Congratulations. Baxter!
很可口
Delicious.
谢谢 巴克斯特
Thank you, Baxter.
不论你做了什么 谢谢你
For whatever you did, thank you.
谢谢 巴克斯特
Thank you, Baxter.
愿幸福永驻
A long and happy life.
愿幸福永驻
A long and happy life.
也祝一切顺利
And the best of British luck.
现在 我们看看这位是谁
Now, who have we here?
我的闺蜜 帕梅拉 斯多宾 她来自纽约
My dearest friend, Miss Pamela Storbin, from New York.
这是宾先生 我的公公
Mr Bing, my father-in-law.
-荣幸之至 -斯多宾
-Delighted. -Storbin?
-华尔街上的斯多宾银行 -对
-The Storbin Bank on Wall Street? -Yes.