剧集 | 卡戴珊家族(2022) | 导航列表
We gotta move fast and start calling people.
-我打几个电♥话♥ -我回头打给你
- Let me call... -Let me call you back.
我简单给坎耶打个电♥话♥
Let me just call Kanye really quickly.
电♥话♥里 坎耶·韦斯特
没事的
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
才不是没事 才不是 那可是罗布乐思
It's not okay, though. It's not. You know, on Roblox.
圣特昨天在罗布乐思上玩
Saint was on Roblox yesterday.
那该死的东西就跳出来了 他就开始笑
And the thing popped up and he started laughing,
他说 “妈妈 快看” 那是一张我哭的大头照
and was like, "Mommy, look," and it was a picture of my cry face.
那是有人在罗布乐思里做的一个游戏
And it was a game that someone made in Roblox.
写的是 “点击就能看到 金的新性♥爱♥录像”
And it's said, "Kim's new sex tape when you clicked on it."
谢天谢地他还不识字
Thank God he can't read yet.
除非我死了
And it's, like, over my dead body
绝不能让这破事再发生一次
is this shit gonna happen to me again.
我只希望一切烟消云散
I just want it gone.
我绝不会让这事裹挟我
This is not gonna with me.
绝对不行
Like, it's not.
我只希望它烟消云散
So, I just want it gone.
我就像头母熊 她们都是我的孩子
I am a mama bear. These are my children.
这是我的全部生活
This is my whole life.
看着我的孩子经历这种事 真的很难过
And it's really hard to see my kids go through stuff like this
人们总想攻击她们
when people are always trying to attack.
太让人心烦了
It's just annoying.
圣特还觉得很搞笑 我差点原地去世
I almost died when Saint thought it was funny.
有件事让我平静了不少
The one thing that got me kind of more calm about it was,
就是我哭的时候
when I was crying,
坎耶说
Kanye was like,
“听好了 你无比强大 没有什么能打倒你”
"Listen, you have the power. Nothing will cancel you.
“别再担心公众的看法了”
"Stop worrying about the public perception.
“你知道你是什么样的人”
"You know who you are."
稍等 他们打电♥话♥来商量了
Wait. This is them calling about this thing?
我稍后给你回电♥话♥ 好 再见
Let me call you right back. Okay, bye.
这样 马蒂
So, here's the thing, Marty.
起草一些法律文件 好让他们立即撤下录像
Get something drafted so that it can be taken down immediately.
我可不希望录像被拷贝 我有四个孩子
I don't want it to be copied. I have four kids.
我不能再经历一遍这种事了
I can't go through this again.
感觉就像回到了二十年前
This was, like, 20 years ago.
我绝对不要再经历一遍了
I'm not gonna go through this again.
这次我认识了称职的律师
I know the right attorneys this time.
这次我很清楚该怎么做
I know exactly what to do this time.
我绝不允许这事再发生一次
I'm not going to let this happen to me again.
我们要着手处理这事
So, we're gonna get on top of this.
我有时间 有钱
I have all the time, all the money,
有资源 能把他们都弄死
and all of the resources to burn them all to the ground.
未完待续
《卡戴珊一家》本季精彩抢先看
This season on The Kardashians...
我很激动 人们将看到这个新篇章
I'm excited for this new chapter for people to see.
纽约的现场直播
Live from New York.
本季精彩 《卡戴珊一家》
我是金·卡戴珊·韦斯特
I am Kim Kardashian West,
本周的《周六夜现场》将由我来主持
and I'm hosting SNL this week.
彼得·戴维森喜欢你的表现吗
我不知道
I don't know.
-大老二麦克劳克林呢 -我不知道那是谁
-Where's Big Mclaughlin? -I don't know who that is.
我们的生活无比繁忙
-Whoo! -Our lives are so hectic and busy.
有这种困扰也太好了吧
What a good problem to have.
姐妹俩拍同样的封面照
Two sisters that are supposed to have the same cover
要上美版的《时尚》杂♥志♥
for American Vogue.
不管怎样 像我们这么大的家族
No matter what, with how big our family is,
永远都有紧急情况
we always have an emergency.
你那些剪刀吓到我了
You're freaking me out with scissors right there.
-该死 -该死
-Shit! -Oh, shit!
-该死 -该死
-Oh, shit! -Oh, shit!
我和特拉维斯想要个宝宝
Travis and I want to have a baby.
把样本装在这个小杯子里
-不能有唾液 -不能有唾液
-No spit. -No spit.
考特妮生命中 一件最重要的事就要发生了
One of the biggest things in her life is about to happen
而她却毫不知情
and Kourtney has no idea.
-你会同情斯科特吗 -当然
-Do you have sympathy for Scott? -Yeah.
感觉你好像没有
It doesn't feel like you do.
你能想象吗 如果我单单漏了你
Could you imagine if I singled you out,
这世上我唯一在乎的人 我故意不邀请他
the only person that I've cared about, I deliberately didn't invite.
斯科特 我已经在道歉了
But Scott, I'm saying sorry.
-我还能… -我可没听到你说对不起
-What I'm... -I've not heard you say sorry.
-我走了 这简直荒唐 -天啊
-I'm out. This is so ridiculous. -My God.
问题不在我们 在于你
We're not the problem. You're the problem.
问题是
Here's what the problem is,
我们帮你擦了这么多次屁♥股♥
that we covered for you assholes this many times.
我们总有超级重要的事
We always have something super important.
坎耶昨晚飞回了家
Kanye flew home last night.
我想给你们看看他给我带了什么
I wanna show you what he got me.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-这事没个头 -你看到我给你发的了吗
-It'll never stop. -Did you see what I sent you?
他一直在骗你
He's been lying to you.
他说得清清楚楚
He did a full declaration.
棒
Yes!
我的天
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 卡戴珊家族(2022) | 导航列表