剧集 | 卡戴珊家族(2022) | 导航列表
如何成为彼此的好朋友
how to be good friends to each other.
无论如何 最终的目标只是幸福和追随幸福
Ultimate goal, no matter what, is just happiness and following that,
无论表面上看起来如何
whatever that looks like.
拥有你自己的时刻
I think, have your own moment
但我觉得 你也需要他去让你安心 对吧
because I think you'd rely on him for the comfort, right?
这是我的第一次 我更希望关注的中心是我
This is my first time, and I kind of want this to be about me,
而不是 “他俩会怎么互动”
and not about how are they going to act to each other?
伙计们 我不能丢了咱们家的脸
I mean, I just can't embarrass us, you guys.
你早就丢过咱们的脸了 没关系的
You've embarrassed us before. It's fine. It doesn't matter.
他们还没公布 我在想还能不能撤出
They haven't announced it yet. I wonder if I could still pull out.
你不会让咱们丢脸 你会非常棒的
You're not going to embarrass us. You're going to be amazing.
我说不好
I don't know.
我流了好多汗啊 宝贝
-你还要坐在这儿吗 -对
-Are you sticking to the table? -Yeah.
一会见
See you.
考特妮好像没有特定的喜欢类型
I'm not sure Kourtney really has a type,
但如果有的话
but if she does,
摸到汗了吧
那绝对是特拉维斯
it's definitely Travis.
他俩就连商量吃什么甜点
I'd watch them come to a decision
都能让我看上半天
over something as simple as a dessert.
“宝贝 你想吃哪种甜点”
Like, "Okay, babe, what kind of dessert do you want?"
“我不知道 宝贝 你想吃哪种”
"I don't know, babe. What kind of dessert do you want?"
“宝贝 我不知道啊 你想吃苹果馅饼吗”
"Babe, I don't know. Do you want the apple tart?"
“我也不知道 你想不想吃巧…
"I don't know. Do you want the choc...
我们到底怎么选呢”
What do you think we should do?"
能腻歪十五分钟
Like, 15 minutes.
我真想说 “行行好吧
I'm like, "For God's sake,
随便选一个 两个都来点”
just pick a dessert. Get both."
你应该不会看到我
You probably won't find me
每隔五分钟就跨坐在科里身上
straddling Corey every five minutes.
喝完酒后有可能 但…
Maybe after a drink, but...
我去拿个汉堡
I'm going to get a burger.
考特妮这段恋情很美好
Kourtney has just been in this amazing relationship.
这好像是我第一次见她这么开心
It's like the first time that I've seen her happy,
我真的非常为她开心
I'm so happy for this win for her
因为她真的值得
because she really deserves it.
等等 没人邀请斯科特吗
So wait. No one invited Scott?
不知道 反正我没邀请他 你没问问考特妮吗
I don't know. I didn't invite him. You didn't ask Kourt?
没有 我真给忘了
No. I just honestly forgot.
-我完全没想起来 -我也是
-I didn't even think about it. -I didn't either.
这会不会让我们显得很糟糕
Does that make us awful human beings
只顾自己过日子
that were, like, going on with our lives?
-不会吧 -这正是他…谢谢
-I don't think so. -Everything that he... Thank you.
这正是他一直以来最怕的事
Everything that he was always afraid of.
“我没有家人 你们是我唯一的家人”
"I don't have any family and you're my only family."
-成真了 -这下他噩梦成真了
-It came true. -And now, it's coming true.
慢着 伙计们
Hold on, guys.
我和斯科特已经分手七年了
Scott and I have been broken up for seven years,
在那之前我给了他十年时间
and I gave him 10 years before that.
为什么大家都觉得这事很严重
So, like, why is everyone making such a big deal about this?
咱们可别因为一个姑娘
Let's just not hate on a girl
终于知道了自己想要什么而恨她
who finally knows what she deserves.
他根本不知道这个派对的事吗
So, he doesn't know about this at all?
应该不知道 谁会告诉他
I don't think so. Who would've told him?
反正有一个办法能知道答案
Anyhow, one way to find out.
-天啊 -雷尼 过来
-Oh, man. -So, Reigny, come here.
你回家的时候 爸爸会问你都做了些什么吗
When you go home, does your dad ask you what you did?
他会不会说 “雷尼 你今晚都干什么了”
Is he like, "Oh, Reign, what did you do tonight?"
不 他什么也不说
No, he doesn't say anything.
我觉得你♥爸♥爸一定很累了
I think that your dad's so tired.
没必要告诉他我们今晚做了什么
So, no need to tell him what we did tonight.
好吗
Okay?
明白
很好 我们达成共识了
Cool. We have an understanding.
你干什么呢 你也太可爱了
What are you doing? You are so cute.
我能吃了你吗
Can I eat you?
你已经在吃东西了
You're already eating.
我要打摄像头
I'mma punch the camera.
不行
Hey, you can't.
斯科特
你好啊 梅子 我的大明星
Yo, what up, Mase. My main man.
梅森 考特妮和斯科特之子
来聊聊这么长时间没录节目 是什么感觉
这可能是我十五年来
So, this is probably the first time
头一回…
in 15 years...
我们有了一个真正的长假
that we've had a really, really long break
不再有摄像头跟拍我们的一举一动
from having cameras follow our every move.
我好像还有点孤单了
And I think it got a little lonely.
斯科特跟我关系很好
Scott and I are incredibly close,
但我不确定今天 会看到一个怎样的斯科特
but I guess I just don't know what Scott I'm going to receive today.
我可能就以不变应万变吧
I think I'm just prepared for anything.
-斯大人 -科勒大美妞
-Lord? -Khloverton!
-我想死这地方了 也想死你了 -科勒
-I missed this place and I missed you. -Oh, Khloé.
我们的关系不总这么好
We did not always have a great relationship.
我还因为斯科特去上过愤怒管理课
I have gone to anger management over Scott.
但后来不知怎的 斯科特和我渐渐成了死党
But, somehow, Scott and I became like besties,
他就像是我的亲兄弟
and he really is like a brother to me.
上帝造你的时候肯定是把模具弄坏了
God must have broke the mold when he made you.
希望是吧
Just hoping.
那就让摄制组都出去 咱俩上楼
Get these cameras out of here and we'll go upstairs, then.
话虽如此 他跟我说话的时候可能
That being said, he does speak to me maybe a little more...
确实比真正的兄弟要浪荡一些
flirty than my real brother does.
跟他的关系就挺奇怪的
The whole thing's weird.
-干了 -干了
-Salud. -Salud.
你现在对考特妮到底什么感觉
So, where's your head at with Kourt?
说实话 我觉得这辈子可能头一回
Honestly, I think for, like, the first time, probably in my life,
情况终于开始有点变化了
it's finally starting to change.
她现在跟特拉维斯有了新生活 就感觉…
Now that Kourtney's got her life with Travis, like...
虽然很难接受 但确实让我
As hard as it is, it does give me
终于有了理由向前看了
a place to finally be able to move on.
你真觉得你能敞开心扉
Do you genuinely think that you would be open
接受一段真正的恋情吗
to a real loving relationship?
这么说吧 如果我真想找个人
So, if I want to find somebody real...
-嗯 -很认真的
-Yeah. -...and serious,
找一个我会共度余生的人
and someone I'm gonna actually spend my life with,
-那一定得是个… -年纪更适合你的人
-it would have to be somebody... -More age-appropriate?
对 就比如…
Yeah, like, you know...
-20出头的 -21
-Upward of 20s. -21?
如果找一个同龄人 你就会进退两难
When you're with an equal, you have to go back and forth.
她们会挑战你 对
They challenge you. Yeah.
我觉得那对我来说是很大的一步
I think that's a big step for me,
但30岁以上可不行
but not over 30.
也可能…管他呢 30以上 无所谓 都行
Or fine... Whatev... 30 over... I don't care. Whatever it is.
如果我爱一个人 年龄肯定不是问题
If I love somebody, doesn't matter their age.
你确定吗
不确定
Not sure about that.
你知道我们前几天 在金家办了烧烤派对吗
Did you know about the barbecue at Kim's house?
好像知道点 应该是哪个孩子提了一嘴
Nah. A little bit because I think one of the kids said something,
孩子们总是对我无话不说
which the kids always kind of tell me everything.
落下我 什么都不告诉我
Feeling left out and not being told anything
-实在是太伤人了 -太糟了
-is super hurtful... -Sucks.
尤其是我并没有其他的家人 能一起聚会
especially when I don't have another family to go to.
但我有个问题 你觉得你能受得了
But I have a question. Do you think you can handle
待在考特妮和她的新男友周围吗
being around Kourt and her new boyfriend?
我宁愿待在他们周围
I'd rather be around them
跟我的家人一起总比孤家寡人要好
and be around my family than not at all.
这么说吧 当时发现你没去烧烤派对
I will say, at the barbecue when you weren't there,
我其实觉得那样可能最好
I was almost like it's probably best
因为那派对非常温馨
because it was so small and intimate,
-他俩一直你侬我侬的 -好吧
-and they're very lovey-dovey... -Right.
我不确定你看了会舒服
that I don't know if that's so comfortable for you.
我觉得没叫上你简直是帮了你
I thought it almost did you a favor
让你不用亲眼看到那些
剧集 | 卡戴珊家族(2022) | 导航列表