剧集 | 卡戴珊家族(2022) | 导航列表
by not having to see that so face-to-face.
大家都知道他还爱着考特妮
Oh, everyone knows he's still in love with Kourtney.
这不是什么秘密
It's not a secret.
但现在这段恋情绝对是
But this is 100% the happiest
我见过考特妮最开心的一次
I've seen Kourtney.
我知道特拉维斯和考特妮有多相爱
I know how much Travis and Kourtney love each other.
换了谁都一定很难接受
And that has to be hard for anyone to process,
尤其是一切都这么公开
especially when everything is so public.
可能她觉得不自在 不知道说什么好
I think maybe she's uncomfortable and doesn't know what to say
因为我知道她是爱你的
because I know she does love you
她不想跟你有这种不自在
and want to not have this uncomfortableness.
其实吧 总有她的朋友或咱们的家人
You know, I always had her friends or our family
跟我吹耳边风说 “别担心 亲爱的”
in my ear, kind of like, "Don't worry, honey."
“你们早晚会想明白”
Like, "Eventually, you guys will figure it out
-“总有一天你们会复合的” -嗯
- "and you'll get back together one day." -Yeah.
所以我的心一直有一半是留给她的
So, my foot was always halfway in the door.
在爱情上失去考特妮
It was a huge adjustment
让我花了很大的功夫去适应
losing Kourtney romantically.
但我现在又得花很大功夫去适应
But now it's becoming a huge adjustment
连她的友情都要失去了
losing her as kind of a best friend.
我们现在更多只有 共同当家长的身份了
Now we're really just more of co-parenters.
我得承认这可能是我人生中
I would say it's probably one of
最难面对的事情之一
the more difficult things in my life.
说到底
Listen, at the end of the day,
我能理解大局
I understand what the bigger picture is,
我知道怎样才算对考特妮最好
what would be best for Kourtney.
她很开心 她有了一段认真的关系
She's happy. She's... in a real thing,
我相信那是真的
and I believe that's true.
其实我同时也觉得 这么多年来
Because I also felt like I did so much wrong to her
-我做了那么多辜负她的事 -你很自责
-over so many years that... -You felt guilty.
我超级自责 我一直觉得
I felt super guilty, and I always felt like
如果她还有任何理由需要我做任何事
if she ever needed me for any reason whatsoever,
我一定会好好弥补她
I'd be there to make it up to her
因为之前那么长时间我真的太糟了
because of how bad I was for so long.
考特妮完全有权力鄙视我
Kourtney has all right to despise me
鄙视我以前那么对她
and the way I treated her
因为确实太糟糕了 而且不是一天两天的事
because it was horrible, like that wouldn't go on today
而是持续了很多年
for a day, but it went on for years.
你介意我把这些告诉考特妮吗
Do you mind if I talk about this with Kourtney,
-还是说你更希望我别掺合进来 -完全不介意
-or would you rather I stay out of it? -Not at all.
不 你一定得参与
No, stay in it.
-我只是需要被认可 -嗯
-All I need is just to be acknowledged. -Right.
还有任何人在乎我吗
Do I even mean anything to anyone?
考特妮
-伙计们好啊 -你好
-Hi, guys. -Hi.
特拉维斯的工作室
不能亲亲
No kissing.
你该试试你妈妈的自行车
You should ride your mom's new bike.
特拉维斯·巴克
这辆车有点不好骑
This bike is kind of hard to ride.
我非常喜欢去特拉维斯的工作室
I love going to Travis's studio.
佩妮洛普 考特妮和斯科特之女
那里就像他的一块幸福之地
It is like a happy place for him.
我们骑自行车 打乒乓球 那里的感觉就像家
We ride bikes and we play ping pong. It feels like home.
我要偷喝一点你的果汁 宝贝
I'm stealing some of your juice, baby.
你应该不会喜欢
I don't think you'll like it.
我喜欢你自以为 知道我喜欢什么的样子
I like that you think you know if I'm going to like it or not.
特拉维斯一直都很吸引我
I was definitely always attracted to Travis.
之前我觉得生活终于走上了正轨
I just think it was the right time in my life.
我花了一年的时间过单身生活
I had taken, like, a year to myself.
但我最好的朋友们都说
But my closest best friends have always said,
“你一定得跟特拉维斯试试”
"You have to hook up with Travis."
来吧
Okay.
我们总在家里玩
We would almost play house
因为我们会跟孩子们一起玩
because we would do things together with our kids,
我们会去博物馆 去教堂
we would go to museums and go to church,
去年在疫情期间 我们一直发短♥信♥
and last year, during the pandemic, we were texting,
于是我发了一些调情的话
and so, I just put it out there like flirtatious conversation.
-你这是练过吗 宝贝 -没有
-You've been practicing, baby? -No.
终于 他一旦明白了我的意思
Finally, I think, once I made it known,
就邀请我去看电影了
he asked me to watch a movie,
看电影的整个过程他都没有行动
and the whole movie, he didn't make a move.
第一次亲吻是谁主动的
是我
Me. I did.
他一直不敢行动
He was taking a long time.
电影都结束了 然后
The movie was over, and then, I was like...
我们又开始看另一部电影 我心想
we started another movie, and I was like,
“我可没时间跑这个电影马拉松”
"I don't have time for this movie marathon,"
于是我就主动出击了
so, I made the first move.
你按你的想法打 我也按我的想法打
You just do whatever you want, and then I'll do whatever I want.
这是炫技接力吗
不是
No.
-打鼓比赛 -我可不敢跟你比赛打鼓
- A drum battle. - I would never want to drum battle you.
看着他打鼓 看着他在台上
Watching him play the drums, watching him on stage,
看着他 哪怕是跟我女儿相处
watching him, though, even with my daughter,
他都那么棒
and how amazing he is with her,
他跟她说话的语气是那么特别
the way he speaks to her is so special.
真棒
That was good.
她是天生的鼓手 宝贝
She's a drummer, baby.
我跟特拉维斯总是在讨论未来
Travis and I talk about a future all the time.
从我们相爱的那一瞬间
The second we fell in love,
我觉得我们就知道 这跟我们之前
I think we knew how different it was from anything
有过的任何恋情都不一样
either of us have ever had before.
我觉得我们绝对都看到了未来
And so, I think that we absolutely see a future together.
特拉维斯 你为什么总对妈妈这样
Travis, why are you always like this to my mom?
-我随时都在打鼓 -因为他是个鼓手
-I'm always drumming. -'Cause he's a drummer.
我说过总有一天 会在你妈妈身上打出鼓点
I said I'm gonna use your mom as a drum one day
-我会录下来 -对 他要录下来
-and I'll record it. -Yeah, he's gonna record it.
你会用到她的屁♥股♥吗
You're going to use her butt?
我觉得那里能敲出的声音肯定最大
Actually, that's what I thought would make the loudest noise.
金
太棒了 都是《周六夜现场》的吗
Amazing. Is this all for SNL?
-对 -我的天
-Yeah. -Oh, my God.
我还是很介意 我在儿子的平板上看到的东西
So, I'm still really bothered about what I saw on my son's iPad.
我想追根究底 这到底是哪来的
I just want to get to the bottom of where this is coming from
到底怎么回事
and what's happening.
我给罗布乐思的很多人打了电♥话♥
And I've been calling everyone from Roblox
我的律师已经介入了
and my attorney's been on it.
我就交给他们处理了
So, I'm just going to let them handle it
自己先来这里试衣
and go into this fitting
尽量把注意力放在《周六夜现场》上
and try to focus on SNL right now.
我觉得他们得尽快确定 我的音乐嘉宾人选
I feel like they need to know who my musical guest is ASAP.
坎耶最近不在城里
And Kanye is out of town.
如果让他当你的音乐嘉宾 你觉得如何
How would you feel if he was your musical guest?
-他显然是最佳人选 -对
-He obviously would be the best. -Yeah.
但是呢 也许这是我的机会 能靠自己做一些事
But maybe this is my chance to do something on my own.
你懂吗
You know?
我说不好 我有可能超级淡定
I don't know. It could either be super calming,
毕竟让孩子们看到
it would be so cool for the kids
爸爸妈妈一起上《周六夜现场》可太酷了
to see Mom and Dad on SNL together.
太酷了
That's so cool.
但话又说回来 我也可能超级紧张
But then, I might be more stressed out,
毕竟有那么多认识的人会到场
the more people you know that are there.
我可能会觉得 “我的天啊”
I might just be like, "Oh, my God."
-你想让我试试这件吗 -对 来试试
-Want me to try this on? -Yeah, let's do it.
我建议我们试试这件 这件 还有这件
Okay, so I say we try this, this, and this.
好 你家里有谁会来
Okay. Who's coming from your family?
我会让我妈参与进来
I'll make my mom be a part of it.
-是吗 她一直很在行 -绝对的
-Oh, you will? She's always good. -Totally.
我在想 要是到时候 所有搞笑小品里
I was like, how funny would it be if, in all the skits, it was
都看到考特妮和特拉维斯 在背景里调情
Kourtney and Travis in the background
那多有意思
making out the whole time
反正他俩随时随地都在调情
because that's really all they do anyway.
我把全家人都带去了 我跟他们说
I brought my whole family and I'm like,
剧集 | 卡戴珊家族(2022) | 导航列表