剧集 | 卡戴珊家族(2022) | 导航列表
原来是鸡尾酒 我还以为是蓝莓馅饼
Oh, cocktails. Thought it was a blueberry pie.
死胖子
Fat ass.
-咱们不能… -我开玩笑的
-No, we can't... -I'm kidding.
我没说我自己 我是说金 没有 开玩笑的
I'm not talking about me, I mean Kim. No, just kidding.
-谢谢 -无糖可乐是饮水器接的吗
-Thank you. -Is that from the fountain, like, the diet Coke?
不 是罐装的
那我还是要冰茶吧 我喜欢饮水器接的苏打水
I'll stick with my iced tea. I love a good fountain soda. So...
我应该没吃过比这更棒的洋葱圈
I don't think I've ever had better onion rings.
话说 我之前跟斯科特聊了
So, Scott and I spoke about
没邀请他去烧烤派对的事
how he wasn't invited to the barbecue.
我的天 他怎么说的
Oh, my God, what did he say?
他其实还挺能接受的
He was actually so incredibly receptive.
他非常平静 我跟他说
And he was so calm because I said,
“斯科特 说真的 我们没邀请你
"Scott, honestly, we did you a favor
其实是帮了你”
by not inviting you
“因为当时非常温馨 你绝对不想坐在那里”
"because it was so intimate, like you don't want to sit there
“看考特妮和特拉维斯卿卿我我”
"and be exposed to you and Travis making out."
他后来问我了
So, he asked me about it,
“你不希望我去参加烧烤派对吗?”
"So, do you not want me at this barbecue?"
我说 “你得言行一致”
And I was like, "Your actions need to match up with
“你想参与进来 那就拿出样子来”
"you wanting to be a part of this, then act like it."
之前我在意大利 他给尤尼斯发私信
I was in Italy, and he was DMing Younes.
斯科特嘲笑考特妮·卡戴珊秀恩爱 遭其前任尤尼斯点名曝光
考特妮前任曝光私信
-你跟他提了那事 -然后我说
-You brought that up to him. -Then I was like,
-“这可不算和谐相处” -和谐
- "That's not really the vibe." -The vibe.
“少给我前任发私信”
"Don't go DMing my ex-boyfriend."
之前我跟特拉维斯去意大利过暑假
When I was in Italy with Travis on our summer vacation,
有天醒来收到斯科特的短♥信♥ 说 “真对不起”
I woke up to a text from Scott saying, "I'm so sorry.
“我给你那位我受不了的前任 发了私信”
"I DMed your ex-boyfriend who I can't stand."
他给我发了他俩私信的截图
He sent me a screenshot of it
说尤尼斯发到自己的社交媒体上了
and said he posted it on his story.
我无所谓 她开心就好 另:我不是你哥们儿
-他问能不能道歉 -向特拉维斯道歉吗
-He was asking if he could apologize... -To Travis?
-对 -这倒是挺好的
Yeah. That is nice.
然后我回复他 “这太下作了”
And then I wrote him, "This is despicable."
这事你都没跟我们提过
You didn't tell any of us that.
我说 “这太下作了”
I said, "This is despicable." I was like...
-你选了个很严重的词 -对
-You pulled out the big word. -Yeah.
这么多年了
For so many years,
斯科特总能逃脱 不用对他的
Scott's always gotten away with
糟糕行为负责 还能继续被我们家邀请
bad behavior and still been invited,
我觉得不能继续这样了
and I don't think that's going to continue.
不是我就是金
It could be me or Kim.
如果考特妮觉得有些话不方便说
If Kourt's too uncomfortable to say something,
我不介意代劳 不过…
I don't mind doing it, but I'd...
可…不 我们为什么非得打给他
But what... No. Why do we have to call?
难道每次我们做点什么 比如七人烧烤派对
So, every time we're doing anything, having a seven-person barbecue,
-我们都得说… -不
-we have to say... -No.
我亲吻我的真命天子
Me kissing the love of my life
没什么见不得人的
is not anything bad.
你怎么每次说这个都要笑
Why do you laugh every time you say it?
-你可以拥有那些 -我没笑 我只是说
-You can own it. -I'm not. I'm just saying
这不是什么… 我不希望有人觉得这是坏事
it's not anything... I don't want to be taken negatively.
-所以… -可是对某些
-So, he'll... -But it's going to be taken negatively
无法得偿所愿的人来说 这就是坏事
to someone that's not getting their way.
你不能因此受到影响
So you can't let that affect you.
可我… 不 我不会被影响 我会继续…
But I just... No, I don't. I will continue to...
过我的生活 假装周围没人在看
live my life and pretend no one's watching.
-金 -这里可真有情调
-Kim. -What an ambience in here.
这里总是很好闻 是吧
It always smells so good in here, doesn't it?
我怎么总是自言自语
Why am I always talking to myself?
-因为你年纪大了 -棒
-Because you're old. -Awesome.
-我今天只花了十五分钟打扮 -你很美
-I did 15-minute glam today. -You look so beautiful.
-你超可爱的 -是吧 瞧瞧她
You look so cute. Right? Look at her.
-看我多可爱 -你确实很可爱 妈妈
-Look how cute I look. -You do look cute, Mom.
你是最可爱的
You are the cutest.
现在什么情况
So what's going on here?
是在为去《周六夜现场》打包吗
Is this a little SNL packing?
对
Yes. Ooh.
稍等 马蒂来电♥话♥了
Hold on, Marty calling.
我看到了
Hi, I saw it.
马蒂·辛格 金的律师
我能把你加进跟特蕾西的通话吗
Can I patch you in with Tracy?
我现在跟我妈在一起
I'm here with my mom.
当然可以
Sure.
我开免提了 我们现在在拍节目
You're on speaker, and we're filming my show,
我的姐♥妹♥们♥也在
and I'm with my sisters.
我这周要做的事太多了
I mean, I just have so much to do this week,
《周六夜现场》快开始了 我已经有点紧张了
SNL's coming up. I'm already stressed out about that.
然后我的律师又打来说收到威胁的事
And then, my lawyer calls about the threats
说之前的性♥爱♥录像
that there's more footage
还有更多镜头流了出来
from the sex tape that's been out there.
我们的合法权力是 她可以起诉
任何泄漏了录像的人 如果录像真存在的话
他们不经她同意就发布是违法的
什么录像
What tape?
雷·J的经纪人说
So, Ray J's manager is claiming
他手里有我跟雷 在圣巴巴拉的一段性♥爱♥录像
he has a sex tape of us in Santa Barbara.
这是烧烤派对开始没多久的事
This all started earlier at the barbecue.
有一个标题党链接 暗示如果点一下
It was clickbait insinuating that if you click on it,
就会有新的性♥爱♥录像放出来
there was going to be a new sex tape coming out.
要是我儿子再大一点 能认字的话
Had my son been a little bit older and been able to read,
我肯定会无地自容
I would have been mortified.
但在内心里我当时已经死了
But I died inside.
马蒂 我有…
Marty, I am
九♥成♥九的把握
99.9% sure...
没有其他性♥爱♥录像了
that no other tape exists.
应该是一段没公开过的录像
This is supposed to be unreleased footage.
我真不知道他们手里有什么
I really don't know what they have.
二十年了 这把剑一直悬在我头上
For 20 years, this has been held over my head
这个错误 或者说这真是错误吗
of this mistake, or is it a mistake?
那是我多年的男友
It was my boyfriend of years.
我们在旅游 我们拍了录像
We go on a trip, we film a video.
被放出来当然是很让人难堪的
It's embarrassing for it to be out there.
但这并不是什么天理难容的事
But it's not the most scandalous thing,
我不会因为它而觉得自己天理难容
and I'm not going to be made to feel that way.
我只是个人
I'm just human.
《与卡戴珊一家同行》的第一季里
Didn't we deal with this
咱们不就应付过这事了吗
the first season of Keeping Up?
-这是个好兆头 伙计们 -什么好兆头
-This is a good omen, you guys. -What's a good omen?
说起第一季时你的性♥爱♥录像
Talking about your sex tape in the first season.
感觉就像我们又回到了第一天
I feel like we're back to day one.
-天啊 也太棒了吧 -绝对是个好兆头
-My God, how amazing. -It's a good omen.
-那我们怎么做 马蒂 -马蒂
-So, what do we do, Marty? - Marty,
假设这是连金都不知道的新录像
let's say it's a brand new tape that Kim doesn't even know exists.
我有九♥成♥九的把握
I mean, I'm 99% sure.
电♥话♥里 特蕾西
但这些人一直说他们手里有录像
But the fact that these people keep saying they have a tape,
万一我当时睡着了
what if I was sleeping
他把那玩意儿 硬塞进我体内呢 我可说不好
and he stuck a dildo up my ass? I don't know.
天 我希望遇到这种事你能醒过来
Oh, my gosh. I'd hope you'd wake up from that.
我不记得有任何录像 这绝对是违法的
I don't remember anything. It's completely illegal.
让马蒂好好吓吓这家伙
Have Marty scare the shit out of this guy.
不管他手里有什么 难道不算盗窃财物吗
Whatever he has, isn't that considered stolen property?
我会起诉要求象征性的损害赔偿
I'll sue for nominal damages.
到这个阶段 示♥威♥比钱更重要
The message is more important than the dollars at this point.
要示♥威♥
The message is.
你没做错任何事
You're not doing anything wrong.
你是在为了孩子 保护自己和自己的名声
You're protecting yourself and reputation for your children's sake.
没错 我没做错任何事
I'm not doing anything wrong.
我是在为了孩子 保护自己和自己的名声
I'm protecting myself for my reputation and my children's sake.
下午五点了 你得赶紧行动
It's 5:00 p.m. You gotta move fast.
对 他们很快就会发布出来
Yeah, they're gonna post this soon.
我们得赶紧行动 该打电♥话♥打电♥话♥
剧集 | 卡戴珊家族(2022) | 导航列表