剧集 | 火星先驱(2018) | 导航列表
There is confusion in the grandstands
天道一号♥升空后
here at the liftoff of Providence 1.
看台上有混乱
I'm being told that Mission Control
我被告知
will be reviewing what...
控制中心将会复查
...And watching, as the crew of Providence II
见证天道二号♥的宇航员们
make their attempt to be the first humans
尝试成为人类历史上首次
to set foot on Mars.
登录火星的人
Just over two years ago,
就在两年前
five astronauts were killed during a catastrophic explosion...
五名宇航员在一次大爆♥炸♥中遇难
And now 6♥4♥ years since then,
6♥4♥年后
we're going to another planet.
我们要去另一个星球
...Have completed their pad debris inspection
已经完成垫碎片检查
and close-out.
结束
Mission Control reports
控制中心声明
that the weather and engineering briefing were in good shape.
天气和施工状况良好
The moon may have been a giant leap for humankind.
登月可能是人类历史的一次巨大飞跃
Going to Mars,
登上火星
it's a leap that stretches the imagination.
是一次超乎想象的飞越
Today, we begin our journey
今天 我们将开始探索
to the rest of the solar system and beyond.
太阳系剩余以及外部的空间
Let us pray.
让我们祈祷
Let us pray.
让我们祈祷
Let us pray.
让我们祈祷
Let us pray.
让我们祈祷
About 5,000 more to go.
大概还有5000个
The kids want a lot. Oh. Here.
孩子们要很多的 放这
Let me get out of your way.
我让一下
That is beautiful.
太漂亮了
That's gorgeous. Thank you.
真漂亮 谢谢
Anybody else besides me want a slice of this?
除了我 还有人想要一块吗
You're gonna regret it.
你会后悔的
I'll have some.
我吃点
Don't do it. I did not puke my first flight.
别这样 我第一次飞没吐
For the historical record.
留个历史记录
Go get it.
去吧
Good boy.
好孩子
Good boy, Apollo. Come on. Here, Apollo.
好孩子 阿波罗 来 阿波罗
Good boy.
好孩子
Time to go.
该走了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah.
是啊
Call me if you change your mind.
如果你改变主意 就打电♥话♥给我
Okay.
好
Come on.
来
Come on.
来
Come on.
来
Wait!
等等
Sadie, go, go, go.
赛迪 投投投
Come on.
来
Help that old man up.
帮帮那个老人
Oh, oh, foul. What?
犯规 什么
No foul.
没有犯规
No foul. No foul. All right.
没有犯规 没有犯规 好吧
You got to be kidding me. No foul?
开玩笑呢 没有犯规
I'm the ref. I said no foul.
我是裁判 我说没有犯规
Okay, here we go.
开始吧
All right, guys, um, let's take it easy.
伙计们 小心点
No injuries on launch day.
发射日可别受伤啊
How you feeling, boss?
老板 你感觉怎么样
I've got butterflies.
我很慌
Despite the rumors, I am, in fact, human.
虽然有传言说我不是人呢 但我是
But only on rare occasions like this one.
但只是在这样难得的场合
How are you?
你们好吗
We're all good. We're ready.
我们都很好 准备好了
I-I know this should be speech time,
我知道我该做个演讲
but there's nothing I can say that you don't already know.
但我要说的你们早就知道了
So I'm going to spare you.
所以就饶了你们吧
No, no, you don't get to skip it.
不不 不能跳过
Speech! Speech! Speech!
演讲 演讲 演讲
Come on. Speech.
来吧 演讲
Speech! Speech!
演讲 演讲
I admire your courage.
我敬佩你们的勇气
And I want to thank you for your dedication.
感谢你们的奉献精神
And whatever you do,
无论你们怎么做
don't fuck it up.
别搞砸了
Here, Tom, let me see that.
汤姆 给我
Here we go.
来吧
Uh, what's this?
这是干吗
Take a shot. Oh, no. I d... I won't... I won't.
投一个 不 我不投
No, no, no, no. You don't understand.
不 不 你不明白
We can't go until you make a shot.
你不投我们就走不了
I-I-I've not heard of this tradition before.
以前没听过这传统啊
I just made that shit up. Go on. Shoot.
我刚编的 快投吧
Right here. Shoot.
这里 投吧
Here's the line.
这条线
You just take, uh, that red planet
你只要把这个火星[红球]
and put it through that hoop.
投进框里
It looks more orange to me.
感觉像橘黄色啊
You're stalling.
你在拖延时间
Come on, Laz. Okay.
来吧 拉兹 好的
Take your time. Take your time.
慢慢来 慢慢来
Um, that was beginner's luck. Definitely.
这肯定是菜鸟的运气
We'll take all the luck you got.
我们会吸走你所有的运气
Hey, guys, can we get a picture?
伙计们 我们能拍张照片吗
Right here? Yeah, right here is great.
在这里 嗯 这里很棒
Get next to... Okay.
挨着 好
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
"Motherfucker" on 3, 2...
三 二
Motherfucker.
他妈的
Great. Thank you.
非常好 谢谢
"Motherfucker"?
他妈的
All right. I think we should start thinking about getting suited up.
我们该去换衣服了
Tom, I-I wondered if we might have a quick word.
汤姆 能不能借一步说话
Sure.
当然
All right, y'all, let's go. Come on.
好了 走吧
Let's suit up.
换衣服了
She's here. On her own.
她来了 自己来的
I didn't pressure her.
我没逼她
I'm gonna take good care of her.
我会好好照顾她的
I called you a coward, and that wasn't right.
我叫你懦夫是不对的
You're really taking on something here.
你真的有担当
Not necessary.
没必要
I'm the coward. No, you're not.
我才是懦夫 不 你不是
I'm abandoning her. I am. No.
我要丢下她了 我是 不
Well, then, you'll be the first coward on Mars.
那你将成为火星上第一个懦夫
Commander?
指挥官
I'm gonna go suit up.
我去换衣服了
Yeah.
嗯
All stations, go, no go for terminal count.
所有站 开始 终端计数除外
Beginning with CC.
从通信中心开始
CC is go for terminal count.
通信中心可以进行倒计时
Guidance? Guidance is go.
引导 正常
FIDO? FIDO go.
飞行动力 正常
Prop? Prop is go.
支架 正常
GNC? GNC, go.
制导与控制 正常
Max? Go for Max.
最大动压 正常
Eagle? Eagle, go.
鹰眼 正常
ECOM. Go.
电气消耗管理 正常
GPS? Go.
全球定位 正常
FAO? FAO is go.
飞行活动 正常
剧集 | 火星先驱(2018) | 导航列表