剧集 | 火星先驱(2018) | 导航列表
until we have more information.
等待并没有错
My responsibility is to the taxpayers.
我要对纳税人负责
And I'm just asking that we hold off
我只是想先等等
until we know exactly what Stop.
等我们搞清楚... 别说了
Please do not cross this line.
别太过分了
There you go.
给
Second round in five minutes!
五分钟后开始第二轮
Okay, slow down. Mom.
别乱跑 妈
That-- that doesn't go with anything else on the menu.
这和菜单上的菜式完全不配
Thomas loves my shoyu.
托马斯喜欢我做的日式酱油
Tom's not coming.
汤姆不会来
Then I'll eat it. Your tri-tip's too salty.
那我就吃掉 你的三角排太咸了
Your pork's too fatty. Hey, kids, what did I say?
你的猪肉太肥腻了 小子们 我说了什么
Go clean up before dinner. Okay, go, go!
吃饭前先去洗手 快去
Are you sure we can't do anything to help?
你确定我们帮不上忙吗
What? No! You two are the guests of honor.
什么 不用 你们可是贵客
I need a serving spoon.
我需要一把大勺子
Oh, uh, you know what, there's one on the counter.
台子上就有一把
Oh, okay. All right, thanks. Try this.
好的 谢谢 试试这个
Oh, thanks. This is my this is my move.
谢谢 这是我的招数
Okay. Let me try.
好 让我试试
This is how-- you know, when I get--
我就这样...
That needs more sugar.
要多加点糖
Don't question my barbecue sauce.
不要质疑我的烧烤酱
She's right. It needs more.
她说得对 要多加糖
You, too? Oh, I'm sorry.
你也觉得吗 抱歉
Did I bruise your fragile ego?
我伤了你脆弱的自尊心吗
I like her style.
我喜欢她的风格
There it is.
到了
Wait, wait. Hang on. Hang on.
等一下 等一下
Okay.
好
Got it?
可以吗
All right. Okay, a little further up.
好 再过去一点
Okay? I got it.
行吗 行
Got it? Yeah.
行吗 嗯
Okay.
好了
There's no way we're making this rendezvous by 18:00.
我们不可能在18点前赶到集♥合♥地的
Well, we just have to pick up the pace.
那我们只能加快步伐了
Let me see.
给我看看
18 kilometers.
18公里
Straight shot. More like 30 with this pond.
那是位移 绕过池塘大概要30公里
We average three kilometers
平均每小时3公里
an hour, we should There's no way.
我们应该... 不可能的
We have to leave her.
我们得留下她
We already burned 35 minutes on this.
我们已经浪费了35分钟
It's time to make a decision.
是时候做决定了
I don't want to leave someone behind.
不能抛下任何人
Either you and me survive, or no one does.
要么我和你活下来 要么全军覆没
I guarantee you the other team is leaving Tom.
我向你保证其他小队会抛下汤姆
I don't care what the other team is doing.
我不管其他小队怎么做
All right, well, if you don't come with me,
如果你不跟我走
I'm gonna go on my own.
我就一个人走了
Then go on your own.
那你就一个人走吧
Should I go with him?
我应该跟他一起走吗
I can't weigh in.
我不参与讨论
Pause.
暂停
Never even heard of it before last year.
去年从来没听说过
It's, um-- it's a part of the, uh...
那是其中一个
Yeah. Yeah, it was like Right?
嗯 就像是... 对吧
So, I don't know the story of how you guys...
我不知道你们是怎么
Actually, you know what?
这样吧
Guys, guys.
各位 各位
Ollie's gonna tell us the story of how he proposed. Right?
奥利要给我们讲讲他求婚的经过 好吗
Yes! Don't we want to hear this?
大家不想听听吗
It's a good one.
很精彩
Is it? Pretty good.
是吗 很精彩
The comedy of errors of my proposal.
我求婚的时候闹了不少笑话
So, I chose this spot at the bottom of a beautiful garden
我选在一个美丽花♥园♥的深处
and we're under a tree and there's a love seat. And...
我们在树下 那里还有张双人沙发
Oh, how convenient. This a proposal or a murder?
这么巧 是求婚还是杀人
Oh, my God!
天呐
We want answers for that question, as well.
我们也想听你回答这个问题
I've got the ring in my pocket...
戒指在我口袋里
Okay. ...and my heart's going.
好 我心跳加速
And a bird shits on my head.
结果一只鸟拉屎在我头上
No! Yeah.
不是吧 嗯
So, there I am with this glob of bird shit on my head.
所以我头顶着这陀鸟屎
It was that big.
那坨鸟屎有这么大
And I refuse to acknowledge its existence.
那鸟屎我是拒绝的
What? What?
什么 什么
I mean, I've been planning this.
我一直在计划这场求婚
I'll be fucked if some pigeon's incontinence is gonna ruin it.
如果因为鸽子失禁而毁掉 那我就完蛋了
Oh, my God. You don't say anything?
天呐 你什么也没说吗
Well, if he wasn't going to, neither was I?
如果他不打算说 我也不说
I take-- I take her hand...
我牵着她的手
very romantic-like...
深情款款
What is...? Oh, wow! OK, yes.
什么 好吧
Oh, my God!
天呐
...and I say, "Listen to me"...
然后我说 听我说
Yes. ..."you stuckup"...
好 你这个自以为是的
No.
不是吧
..."brilliant pain in my ass"...
超级麻烦鬼
Brilliant's good. What?
超级用得好 什么
..."you are going to marry me one day."
有一天你要嫁给我
Three fucking years later, persistence won the day, and...
结果三年后 坚持就是胜利
Here we are. ...alas, here we are.
我们走到了今天 我们走到了今天
Thank you for joining us on this our, um--
谢谢大家和我们一起来这...
What is it? Really?
是什么 你不是吧
Oh, boy.
天啊
He deserved that.
他活该
Thank you, Aiko and Todd.
谢谢爱子和托德
Thank you so much. Yes, thank you.
非常感谢你们 谢谢
Cheers to this beautiful dinner.
为这顿美味的晚餐干一杯
You're welcome! Cheers!
不客气 干杯
It's a treat! It's time to say grace.
谢谢款待 该做饭前祷告了
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
It's time to say grace.
该做饭前祷告了
We did that already, Mom.
我们已经祷告过了 妈
Well, we have to say grace before we eat.
开动前必须做祷告
We ate. Um, the meal's over.
我们吃完了 晚餐结束了
Let's say grace in your bedroom?
我们去你房♥间做祷告吧
Then you can go to sleep.
然后你就可以睡了
Come on.
来
Good night, everyone. Good night.
晚安 各位 晚安
Nightnight. Good night, Edith.
晚安 晚安 伊迪丝
Good night, Mom.
晚安 妈
Last one.
最后一个
Busy fucking shift, huh?
很忙吧
No shit. Hey, you coming out tonight?
可不是嘛 今晚出去吗
I don't know. I just want to go home, shower.
不知道 我只是想回家洗澡
Stay dirty. Come out.
别洗了 出去吧
It's called the Mars Ascent Vehicle. The MAV.
这个叫火星上升飞行器 火星升飞器
It's on the surface.
在地表上
It's already there? It was sent ahead of time.
已经在那里了吗 提前把它发送出去
To make its fuel from the atmosphere.
为了从大气中制♥造♥燃料
Well, technically, it turns CO2 into liquid oxygen.
从技术上来说 它把二氧化碳转化成液态氧
It takes about 10 months.
大概要10个月的时间
After our 18 months is up,
等我们的18个月结束后
we get inside, it takes off,
我们坐上去 起飞
and docks with the MTV, which is already in orbit,
和轨道上的火星运输车对接
剧集 | 火星先驱(2018) | 导航列表