剧集 | 火星先驱(2018) | 导航列表
there's no telling how it could have an impact
不知道会对团队
on the team dynamic.
产生怎样的影响
We need to inform the crew of this.
我们得通知队员
It may change their decision.
这可能会改变他们的决定
It won't. How do you know?
不会的 你怎么知道
Trust me.
相信我
Trust me on this.
相信我
You've got that thing.
你有这个特质
You'll make it.
你会成功的
I promise you.
我向你保证
They need to show something
他们迟早要向总统
to the President sooner later than later.
有所展示的
So sign it.
那就签了它
We can talk about it more.
我们可以再谈谈
With her sitting out there? I'll tell her to go.
她还坐那呢 我让她走
I can't do this right now.
现在不行
I feel whipsawed.
我不知道该怎么办
It took so long to get used to you going,
我花了很长时间来接受你要去
and then you weren't, and now...
然后你没去 现在
But you knew I was an alternate.
但你知道我是后补
So why are you even asking?
那你还问我♥干♥吗呢
Because you're my husband, and I...
因为你是我的丈夫 我
And how am I even supposed to process this?
那我该怎么办呢
How do you expect me to... Ollie.
你希望我怎么样 奥利
No. I can't do this.
不 不行
We can talk tomorrow. Or not.
我们可以明天再谈 也可以不谈
You can do whatever the fuck you're gonna do, but I can't...
你可以做你想做的事 但我不能
I can't just put a brave face on it
我不能装得很勇敢
and say to you, "Go. You have my blessing."
对你说 "去吧 我祝福你"
Not that it really matters, does it?
这并不重要 对吧
Does it matter, truly, what I think?
我怎么想真的重要吗
I'll never have the opportunity to do work this important.
我再也找不到如此重要的工作了
I can't pass that up.
我不能错过
I need this.
我需要它
That hasn't changed.
这没有改变
Yeah.
好吧
Ollie.
奥利
I'll... I'll go get her.
我 我去叫她
Mom!
妈妈
Hey, Tom.
汤姆
Nice.
不错啊
Does she know that I'm here? Yeah.
她知道我在这吗 是的
She's... She's out there, to the left.
她 她就在那里 在左边
Denise? It's Dad!
丹尼丝 是爸爸
If you can hear me, I'm just gonna wait out here.
如果你能听到我的话 我就在外面等着
I don't know if you've been following the news.
我不知道你有没有关注新闻
Yeah. Yeah, I saw.
嗯 我看见了
So, I drafted a letter
我起草了一封信
for the crew to sign and send to the President.
让队员签字 然后寄给总统
She told me.
她告诉我了
Yeah.
嗯
They've all signed it.
他们都签了
I haven't signed it yet.
我还没有
We can make it work.
我们能行
No, that's what you told me.
不 这是你告诉我的
Remember that night you got back from D. C.?
记得你从特区回来的那个晚上吗
You'd already decided.
你已经决定了
I thought that we could.
我以为可以
Yeah, so did I. We were wrong, huh?
我也是 我们错了
Did you read any of my e-mails?
你看了我的电邮吗
Yeah.
嗯
There's so many times I wrote back to you in my head,
我在脑海里给你回了很多次
but I just... I-I kept coming up with the same thing...
但我一直在想相同的事情
"I need you here. I don't want you to go."
"我需要你 我不想让你走"
Well, if you need me h... Oh, God, no. I...
好吧 如果你需要我 不 我
I just needed to say that. So I can stop needing you.
我得这么说 才能开始不需要你
I don't think you do need me, Denise.
我觉得你不需要我 丹尼丝
They do. The mission does.
他们需要 任务需要
Okay, so go!
好 那你去吧
No one's stopping you. I'm not stopping you.
没有人阻止你 我不拦你
But once you go, you're gone.
但你一旦走了 就消失了
You're gone.
消失了
No texts, no e-mails.
没有短♥信♥ 没有电邮
Nothing.
什么也没有
Please don't punish me.
请不要惩罚我
No. I'm not punishing you.
不 我没有惩罚你
I'm protecting myself.
我在保护我自己
Do you remember what you told me about Mom?
你记得跟我聊过妈妈吗
We have to move on to survive?
我们得翻篇
Now I have to move past you, too.
现在我也要忘了你
I need distance.
我需要距离
This is who I am.
这就是我
This is who I've always been.
我一直以来就是这个样子
Yeah.
对
You are the choices you make, and you've made yours.
这是你的选择 你做了你的
And I'm making mine.
我要做我的
Well, if that's what you need. Yeah, it is.
如果你需要的话 是的
I respect that...
我尊重你
as much as it breaks my heart.
尽管这伤透了我的心
Yeah.
好吧
Hearts get broken, right?
心都会碎 对吧
Can we just...
我们可以
Will you please sit, so we can just sit together
请坐 在我走之前我们可以在一起
a little while before I leave? No, Dad, we can't.
坐一会吗 不 爸爸 不可以
No.
不
If you don't walk away, I will.
如果你不走 我就走
剧集 | 火星先驱(2018) | 导航列表