剧集 | 火星先驱(2018) | 导航列表
I hear it.
我明白
How bad you want this.
你有多想要这个
How bad you need this.
你有多需要这个
How close it is.
有多接近
How far away it is.
又有多遥远
Dear Madam President...
亲爱的总统女士
we the undersigned, the crew of Providence 2,
天道二号♥的全体队员在此签字
remain fully committed in body and spirit
尽管面对巨大的风险
to carry out our mission despite the formidable risks we face.
我们依旧全身心投入到任务当中
During our years of training, our families
多年的训练间 我们的家人
and the American people have placed their faith in us.
和全美人♥民♥给予了我们信任
We humbly ask that you place your faith in us, as well
我们冒昧地请求您也信任我们
Allow us to fulfill the destiny of all humankind...
准许我们实现全人类的使命
...as we pave our way to the future.
并且为我们的未来开路
Thoughts? Objections?
想法 异议
You want us to sign now? No.
我们现在签吗 不
We can wait and see how it goes tomorrow.
我们可以看看明天的情况
Anything else?
还有别的事吗
Okay. Oh nine hundred, work room.
好吧 明早九点 工作室见
We'll need to keep this confidential.
这件事我们得保密
Of course.
当然
All right.
好
Enlarge times two.
两倍放大
Cam off.
关闭镜头
Okay.
好
All right. I've been having sinus issues.
好的 我的鼻窦有毛病
I thought it was just me trying to equalize in the tank,
我以为里面只是在平衡压力
but it was the rupture.
但是鼓膜破裂
Treatment?
治疗方案
0.14 mils of Ciprodex, twice a day.
地♥塞♥米♥松♥滴剂0.14毫升 每日两次
The retrofitting cost to resume service launches...
为了商用发射而改装
just for the sake of making pennies.
仅仅为了赚几个小钱
That's not something that we've...
这不是我们
I'll take pennies over nothing,
几个小钱总比没有强
unless you want to start talking outright sale.
除非你想开始谈销♥售♥
We need some ideas about alternative...
我们得考虑替代方案
I will pull together some financials
我会做些财务规划
and see what a scale-back looks like.
看看缩减的效果
How soon can you have that for us?
需要多长时间
I could probably have a rough draft ready by tomorrow
如果必需的话
if absolutely necessary.
大概明天弄好草稿
All right. I'll let everyone know.
好的 我去通知大家
Okay, thanks. End call.
好的 谢谢 结束通话
Is everyone willing to sign?
大家都愿意签字吗
Everyone has spoken to their loved ones.
大家都和至亲谈过了
Good. Hopefully, we won't have to use it.
好 希望我们不会用到这个
Come on. I'll walk you out.
我送你出去
Trouble with the board? Oh, yeah.
董事会找麻烦 是啊
Uh, tell Rosen to pull up the full asset portfolio.
让罗森调出整个资产组合
I-I'll... I'll see him in a minute.
我一会儿见他
Um, I had to fight off a mutiny after the first mission,
首次任务后我得摆平一场叛变
and I can feel another one brewing.
还能感到另一场正在酝酿
How about you? Have you spoken to who you need to?
你呢 你和重要的人谈过了吗
I've written her several times, but she hasn't responded.
我给她写了几封信 但她没有回应
Has she said anything to you?
她和你说什么了吗
No. She keeps to herself.
没有 她什么都没说
Well, if she's wearing out her welcome, you know...
如果她得寸进尺 你知道
Of course not. You know I'd say if she was.
当然没有 你知道我会说的
Maybe you should do more than write.
你不光可以写信啊
Come and visit. It's an open invitation.
探望一下 随时都可以
Thank you. I appreciate it.
谢谢你 我很感激
Yeah. N-No. We don't need to rush anything.
是的 不 我们不需要仓促行事
If it is just two hours, then that's fine.
如果只是两个小时 那没问题
But if it's any more, then I really think
但如果更长 那么我觉得
we should consider... No. Okay.
我们应该考虑 不 好的
Is that a three-three-two?
那是3-3-2拍吗
Uh, yeah. I'm doing additive meters.
是的 是附加拍
That's very good.
非常好
Jason, are you on? Not on the table.
杰森 你在吗 别敲桌子
No, no, it's just my son.
不 是在和我儿子说
So, yeah, we should get Samantha onto this.
是的 我们应该找萨曼莎
Tell the press there'll be a two-hour delay
告诉媒体探测器需要稍整路线
for a minor course correction on the rover.
要延迟两个小时
Eitan, you give her the language, okay?
艾坦 你告诉她该怎么写 好吗
I'll be out of pocket for half an hour,
我挂断半小时
and, uh, then I'll check back in.
之后回来
Okay. End call. Phone off.
好的 结束通话 关闭手♥机♥
Hello. Nicole. This is lovely. Thank you.
你好 妮可 看起来太棒了 谢谢你
Um, I hope you haven't stopped playing the piano.
你还在弹钢琴吧
I haven't heard you practice.
都没听到你练习
Your piano's out of tune. IIs it?
你的钢琴走调了 是吗
Well, I'll get the piano tuner to come tomorrow, then.
好吧 那我让调音师明天过来
Amanda?! She's not here.
阿曼达 她不在
Where is she?
她去哪了
Thank you.
谢谢你
It's dinner.
吃晚饭了
Look. Denise is teaching me.
看 丹尼丝在教我
That's really good.
画得很好
Can she eat with us?
她可以和我们一起吃吗
No. No, no, no. I'm not hungry.
不不不 我不饿
You don't have to eat, then. You can just sit with us.
不用吃 跟我们坐一起就行
Amanda, it's your family time.
阿曼达 这是你们家的团聚时间
So?
所以呢
Uh, let her be. She said she's not hungry.
随她吧 她说了不饿
Come on. Dinner will get cold otherwise.
来吧 不然晚餐要凉了
I know you have good intentions, but I'd prefer if...
我知道你是好意 但我更希望
I know, I know. I'm really... I'm sorry.
我知道 我知道 真的 对不起
No need to apologize. Just some boundaries.
不用道歉 只是要有界线
I don't get much time with them when they're here, so...
我们的相处时间不多 所以
Yeah. I get it.
我明白
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, I don't... I don't know if she wants this, but here.
我不知道她是否想要这个 但给你
She's got a great hand.
她很有天赋
So, your dad mentioned that he'd been trying to reach out.
你♥爸♥说他在试着和你联♥系♥
You might want to consider writing back.
你可以考虑回个信啊
Have a good night.
晚安
Where'd you go?! I'll be right back.
你去哪儿 我马上回来
Are you worried about tomorrow?
你担心明天吗
Can't worry about things that you can't control.
控制不了的事也没办法担心
Do you think it'll work?
你觉得能成功吗
It's a fix that's never been tried before,
从来没这么修过
but if it doesn't work, our odds
如果失败 那我们
are not so good about getting back.
可能就回不来了
How much?
可能性有多少
One in five that we get stuck there.
1/5的可能我们会被困在那里
Jesus. Yeah.
天啊 是啊
Would you have let Mattie go with those odds?
这种可能性 你会让马蒂去吗
Mattie would've made up his own mind regardless.
不管怎样马蒂都会自己做决定
But what would you have said to him?
但你会和他说什么
We're friends, Tom. Good friends.
我们是朋友 汤姆 好朋友
But I'm not your wife.
但我不是你老婆
And I'm not your daughter.
也不是你女儿
She's the one you should be asking, not me.
你应该问她 而不是问我
I've written her. And?
我给她写信了 然后呢
Nothing.
没有回信
Still? Yeah.
还没有吗 没有
Rover primary systems nominal.
探测器主系统标准
We can expect a brief signal drop-off
切换至探测器和居住舱镜头信♥号♥♥时
as we switch to rover and HAB camera feeds.
会有短暂的信♥号♥♥中断
Good morning.
早上好
剧集 | 火星先驱(2018) | 导航列表